Watch Out Nindaks

Mehtab Singh

So naam will be found through charitar pakyhian, hakiyats etc?

What do you understand by naam? Who gives naam to a sikh.

Since UKGuptKaur denies the oral history of the Sikh faith community (i.e., "Panth"), she has no basis for claiming Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgaddi to Guru Granth Sahib.

She's basically between a rock and a hard place. If she accepts the oral history of the Panth, she also has to accept Dasmesh Bani.

If she denies it, she has no basis for Guru Granth Sahib's Gurgaddi.

To be called a sikh ojne has to take naam or gurmnatra from guru panth. These kalaa fghnais do not know head and tail about gurbani. She is writing about naam but does not what is naam.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst Nam can be be achieved by reciting bani from Guru Granth Sahib the Khalsa will only achieve

Raj-niti by reciting banis from the Sri Dasam Granth.

No Sri Bachitra Natak no history of the battles of Guri Gobind Singh, no evidence of Sri Guru

Tegh Bahaduras shahidi.....essentially no Sri Bachitra Natak no pre-khalsa sikh history.

When Sri Dasam Granth is back at the Sri Akal Takht like it was prior to 1940's that is when

the Khalsa will roar once more.

No one is asking anyone to believe in Sri Dasam Granth but if you dont believe in it create you own

sect like Inder Singh is saying.

Its people like you ,sobha kaur, gurinder singh mann , inder singh + co. DILUTING and distorting Guru Nanak Dev jee's teaching.

You need to answer our questions.

you write

1) You do not believe in anything except SGGS

2) You make a statement later when cornered that you do not reject all of Guru Gobind singh's works.

Here is contradicition.

These poeple do not believe in SGGS also. They are nonbelievers. Their first attack is on dasam granth.After that they are attacking SGGS ji.

She does not know anything about shabad Guru.She does not know that to become a sikh one has to atake naam.What is gurmantra etc.

These people are misled who want to change sikhism to their standards. having failed to any replies she has left the session.They are conducting false propaganda all over the net, have no ethics and are lying. Gurbani does not taeah such things.

Walk out and form a heretic sect of your own.

The oral history of the Sikh panth includes:

-The divinity of Guru Nanak Dev ji

-The tradition of initiation of novices (charanpahul)

-The Gurmanter

-Guru Granth Sahib ji as an authentic work of Guru Arjan Dev Ji

-The works of Bhai Gurdas ji blessed by Guru Arjan Dev Ji

-The works of Bhai Nand Lal ji blessed by Guru Gobind Singh ji

-The works of Guru Gobind Singh ji

-Charanamrit stopped; Iron khanda and bowl used in initiation

-The 5 banis (Jap, Jaap, Sawaye, Benti, Anand) recited in amrit sanchar

-The 5 kakkars and 4 bajjer kurehits

-The bana of Khalsa; sitting in bir asan during amrit sanchar

-Gurgaddi being given to Guru Granth Sahib ji

Basically, UKGuptKaur wants to believe in only the very last item while discarding everything else, but, again she has no basis for her beliefs because she doesn't believe in the oral history of the Panth.

Bh force ji

She does not understand anything about concept of shabd Guru and importance of Guru mantra in Gurbani.

When they have no answers they try to divert the topic.

Yet again avoiding giving valid replies.!!

Btw you are also assuming that I reject all of the writtings of Guru Gobind singh jee.

I would not metha thek to bhai gurdas jee's vaaran nor would I metha thek to charitar pakhian, hakiyats, bhachitar nathak etc etc.

Would you?

Definition of "Guru bani/Gurbani" will not be found in Charittro Pakhyan and Hakayats.

Oh really?

Is that why the Concept of Degh, Tegh Fateh appears in Sri Charitropakhyana and Krishan Avatar.

You have wound up on the wrong board time to leave

There is a Sri Dasam Granth book appearing from Delhi edited by Bibi Sobha Kaur and in it is a paper by Gurinder Singh Mann from Leicester who talks about how the the compositions like Sri Charitropakhyana and Krishan Avatar formed the nucleus of the Khalsa from the 1680's onwards.

So naam will be found through charitar pakyhian, hakiyats etc?

Hmmm!!!

I wonder why Guru Gobind Singh jee the tenth nanak even BOTHERED to give Guruship to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee!!

Like I said previously, one reply is enough for you.

Definition of "Guru bani/Gurbani" will not be found in Charittro Pakhyan and Hakayats.

Oh really?

Is that why the Concept of Degh, Tegh Fateh appears in Sri Charitropakhyana and Krishan Avatar.

You have wound up on the wrong board time to leave

There is a Sri Dasam Granth book appearing from Delhi edited by Bibi Sobha Kaur and in it is a paper by Gurinder Singh Mann from Leicester who talks about how the the compositions like Sri Charitropakhyana and Krishan Avatar formed the nucleus of the Khalsa from the 1680's onwards.

Its people like you ,sobha kaur, gurinder singh mann , inder singh + co. DILUTING and distorting Guru Nanak Dev jee's teaching.

YOU are the actual NINDHAKS as per the first post of Mehtabs.

I will add this found from sikhitothemax comment page :

jo gur kw isK AKwey, Aqy Sbd gRMQ swihb jI dw gurU krky nw mMny, AwpxI mwieAw dy hMkwr ivc glqwn rhy

jo gur kaa sikh akhaaeae athae shabadh gra(n)thh saahib jee dhaa guroo karakae naa ma(n)nae aapanee maaeiaa dhae ha(n)kaar vich galathaan rehae

One who claims to be a Sikh of the Guru, but does not accept the Guru Granth Sahib as Guru; they will forever remain deluded by their egotistical attachment to Maayaa.

Rehatnama Bhai Chaupaa Singh Jee

P/S: I would not metha thek to "oral history". So stop trying to turn us into muslims.

... the Khalsa will only achieve

Raj-niti by reciting banis from the Sri Dasam Granth.

OH my oh dear!!

MikeSingh, thanks for contributing to the discussion. I guess you know how it feels to have a post replied to with "Oh dear!", as if that were a response.

UKGuptKaur, why are you quoting rehitnamas? Are they not external to Guru Granth Sahib? The writing of a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh ji is authentic, but the Guru's own writing's are not?

Since you've now accepted the admissibility of rehitnamas, you must surely know that the rehitnamas exhort Sikhs to recite and memorise the bani of both Granths.