Sikh Channel Just Another Tool For Trouble

AKSANTALI

In My Opinion,

Chatanga,

You are Telling Me that All Those People From all Over the World Said They Made Their Statements out of Jealousy? There were claims from Many Parts of the World, Not Just India, You Know? They were All called to Akal Takhat Sahib? Were They Punished? Hmm…

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is he banned from Rarasahib?

http://www.panthic.org/articles/2618

For more information on this "baba"

http://www.panthic.org/section/mpehowa

Bloom is right about Badal and this Baba

http://www.panthic.org/articles/3153

May Guru Sahib protect the panth from allowing Pakhandi taken care of all saintly and political institutions of Sikhi

S. Mann Singh of Pehova is overall a unimportant figure in sikhism toady...so it really doesn't matter what type of a person he was.

I wouldn't call him an sikh hero or an sikh disgrace. He's just another guy you read about. Compared to Indria Ghandi...he really isn't anything to write home about. No disrespect to you man, but there are far more important topics you could be asking about. Unless you want us to give you information to criticise him. Then that would make sense.

So tell me Bloon, all these people who acussed Maan singh all over the world, , not one of them, or should I put it in Bloom speak - NOT ONE OF THEM !!!!!!! went to the police and filed a case against him ???????? NOT ONE person In India Or Anywhere In the World could muster up a case AGAINST HIM ???? All those nindaks, you included, would have moved heaven and earth if there was even a shred of evidence against him, BUT ALL you DO is WRITE IN CAPITALS hysterically. There is no evidence and no case against Mann singh and there never was , it WAS ALL a WAY TO GET peoples HANDS on MONEY and LAND.

I used to have some respect for you and your posts, even though They Were FULL of CAPITALs for NO reason, but you are like the rest of them....sad ;(

servant of khalsa ji, there is no hate, but differences. The nihangs dont go around preaching eat meat or take sukha, they do it because its a traditional thing from years (not that it makes its Gurmat) they keep themselves to them themselves in that sense knowing full well that there is not a letter of chatka in SGGS. Taksal was ordered by the Gurus so to follow the maryada of Taksal is mandatory for everyone to add to it is chardikala. You have to attend taksal to be taksal, you have to live taksal to be taksal.

But to criticise it, to take away from it and to fiddle with it is the cause of todays mess.

so my point is to your statement is that if everyone just does what they were supposed to do instead of making themselves appear to be better than others would make this panth a whole lot happier

In My Opinion,

Maan Pehova,

Oh Bundha of Maan Pehova. Too Bad So Sad sad.gif . Not one Case Against Badals Either!! He must be Innocent! RIGHT!! (capitals just for you). Get a Conviction Against Someone who has Support of Badals and Their Likes?!??!?! LOL!! What are you on ?!!? Tytler Must be Innocent Too!!! RIGHT!!?!! (here Congress; Pehova Badals) DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE OF THE NEXUS OF EVIL WITH THE GOVERNMENT IN INDIA?!?!? What about Badals and Daljit of Chicago?

There are two sides of the Story when it comes to Maan! Some Believe He is Guilty! Some Like You Worship Him! What To Do sad.gif .

LOL!! Oh Bundha..Bundha..Bundha…Kee Kariyeh?

IN THE TRUE COURT ALL WILL BE KNOWN!!!!!

When something like what is happening with Maan Pehova Comes Up!!! BADALS WILL ALWAYS LET THEM GO SCOTT FREE!!!! BADALS KEEP NEXUS WITH EVIL!!!

Bundha, Is Maan Pehova Allowed on All Stages NOW All Over The World? Is He Welcome to Main Stages All Over the World? If Not; Why Not? Is he Allowed at Rara Sahib?

Maan Pehovas' Case Should be Taken to Court (legal) where both Sides can show their points. And His Case Should be Taken to Sri Akal Takhat Sahib as Well in Front of Entire Sarbat Khalsa. The Case Should be Re-Opened and Concluded by Legal Courts as well as Sri Akal Takhat Sahib.

Bundha, is Maan Pehova allowed right now at Rara Sahib and Other Gurdwaras All Around The World? The Same Ones He used to Visit Before?

Came across this article.

http://www.panthic.org/articles/3153 *Added: And This: http://www.panthic.org/articles/2620

CAPITALS FOR YOU BUNDHA!! AGAIN!! NO MAAN PEHOVA ON STAGE UNTIL MATTER IS SETTLED BY LEGAL COURTS AND SARBAT KHALSA!!!!!

CHARDI KALA!!!!!

(just letting everyone know. Most posts are extremely redundant; I have to say the same thing Over and Over and Over and Over Again. So I am PROBABLY just gonna Chilax and keep away from forums. I Stand by Everything I have Said on All Posts on All Threads (Some were even Not Allowed and Deleted! LOL!!) Wishing All Chardi Kala!! And I'll be Keeping in Chardi Kala!!! So CHARDI KALA!!!!!)

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Bani in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!! Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Sarbat Khalsa!!!!!