Sikhs Being Harassed On Us Flights?

After the recent Detroit incident, I have heard about some instances of Sikhs being harassed on flights. I want to know if it has gone as far as asking a Sikh to remove his/her turban off. I am asking about domestic flights that travel within US, not international ones. Has anyone traveled by air within US in the past week or so and faced problems?

Since the Detroit bomber hid the chemicals in his underwear, I'm wondering if the day is far when the Firangis will want to search our kacheras.

Some of the more sheepish among us will gladly indulge them.

Seriously, though, we need a Khalsa Airlines to prevent these sorts of humiliations.

Since the Detroit bomber hid the chemicals in his underwear, I'm wondering if the day is far when the Firangis will want to search our kacheras.

Seriously, though, we need a Khalsa Airlines to prevent these sorts of humiliations.

And there you have just hit the nail on the head or more appropirately on the underwear. This is precisely why search of dastar makes no sense at all unless they also search EVERYONE'S underwear.

u lot seriously think they are gna start tellin ppl to pull down their kashereh so they can check for bombs?

HAHAHAHA

Where on earth did you draw that conclusion from? My post was aimed at the person who hid these chemicals in his underwear...

the bit where the guy wrote "I'm wondering if the day is far when the Firangis will want to search our kacheras".

Is there anything available for flights out of the UK? I plan to go India soon and would like to be prepared.

Thanks in advance.

WJKK WJKF

No problem out of the UK - same as it was before except for extra checks if you're flying to the US. Obviously, don't try to hide a Kirpan on yourself. In the unlikely case that they ask to check your dastar, you have the right to a private room.

the bit where the guy wrote "I'm wondering if the day is far when the Firangis will want to search our kacheras".

Don't you understand the concept of 'SARCASM' ? :rolleyes:

Guest PunjabSingh

I have a question for those Sikhs who are living in USA/Canada/AUS etc and are very proud about the "democracy" of USA/Canada/AUS and other so called Western countries :

"

Where are the original inhabitants of North America ie the Red Indians ?

Has the USA and Canada "finished" the original inhabitants of North America or asimilated them ?

Haven't the present Americans who are in fact originally inhabitants from outside America mostly unwanted inhabitants of Europe finished the red Indian culture and everything connected with it ?

Haven't they made Cowboy Red Indian movies in which always the drunkard,womanising cowboy always wins ?

Haven't the Australians not done the same for the Aboriginals of Australia ?

Where are Maoris of New Zealand ?

Hasn't the USA killed or relocated every original inhabitant of Diego Garcia(An island in the Indian ocean( to build a military base there) ?

Why was the drug for swine flu patented just 2 months before the disease make it's presence?Similarly why is the Malwa region of Punjab now known as the cancer zone ?Hasn't India done the same in Punjab ?

"

If you know the answers to the above questions then why are you surprised at what is happening to immigrants in these countries ?The white race have already usurped everything from the original inhabitants of these countries by unfair means.How can they tolerate non whites and wont they do this to any other non white in future ?All the crimes by the so called western countries against the original inhabitants went unpunished,that is why the baahmanwaadi forces also did the same with Sikhs knowingly well that the western countries will remain silent at these massacres.

Why are we then surprised that these countries are not directly helping Sikhs in fighting against India as they have already done this themselves years ago .This is the same reason which is why these countries are silent on the massacre of Sikhs since 1984.

All this useless phrases of Human rights,universal brotherhood,equality,democracy etc are acceptable to these countries so long as you accept their agenda.