Huge Panthic Conference In Wolverhampton Today Exposed The Traitors In Coventry

Further to the email and Facebook message copied in the post below in this topic, it would be interesting to see voting on the following questions which have been made according to that email (to include the controversial things discussed in that message)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. New Nanaksahi Calendar is right and should be accepted by all Sikhs? Those who are causing trouble like Punjab Radio & other missionarys should not be supported and boycotted?

• Yeh, I agree
    • No, I do not agree
  2. 2. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the living Guru. Dasam Granth is Bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and should be respected as Bani? Therefore Ragi Darshan is a snake and traitor (along with his supporters), is no Sikh and should be punished for religious blasphemy?

• Yeh, I agree
    • No, I do not agree
  3. 3. The people named below i.e. Deol, Dhesi, Manmohan, Gurmej, Joga, Thekedar, Sanghera, Purewal of Panjab Times etc have made a mistake & and are not the voice of AKJ or the Babbars, they are fakes and traitors?

• Yeh, I agree
    • No, I do not agree

Kulwant Singh dhesi was not at yesterdays meetin, neither was major sandhu or babbu lol. Yes wring things were said at the meeting and the way the two lads who objected was way out of line, but a number of guys at today's conferance gave speaches that incited violence against the opposing crew, is that wat these guys are good for? Kicking off with their own? Both sides have acted disgracefully. Today's guys even said that those that don't accept all of dasam Granth and raagmala are not Sikhs. Those that diss their sampardas or leaders are not Sikhs? Is that wat sikhi is to them? Sad state of affairs Khalistanis fighting amongst themselves. Truly shameful

thats true though aint it!!!

its about time we stood up to these people who are trying to divide us from the inside

if people cant see that those named above are agents and are trying to kill sikhi as we know it then there blind as hell!!

There are anti sikh moles whose job is to hijack the thread. Suffice to say that parkash of Dasam garnth is not issue.

SGGS is Guru of sikhs and Dasam Granth , i repeat whole, is second most scared scripture of sikhs. Those who doubt whole of

dasam granth are violating guidelines of this site and sikh rehat maryada.

Kulwant Singh dhesi was not at yesterdays meetin, neither was major sandhu or babbu lol. Yes wring things were said at the meeting and the way the two lads who objected was way out of line, but a number of guys at today's conferance gave speaches that incited violence against the opposing crew, is that wat these guys are good for? Kicking off with their own? Both sides have acted disgracefully. Today's guys even said that those that don't accept all of dasam Granth and raagmala are not Sikhs. Those that diss their sampardas or leaders are not Sikhs? Is that wat sikhi is to them? Sad state of affairs Khalistanis fighting amongst themselves. Truly shameful

Please dont try to twist everything, akj is a respected organisation as well as the real Babbars who have dedicated their life to the panth, not these fake wannabe's who are missusing the akj name and babbar title (not the organisation or sangat as a whole, just the so called self made leaders). I think everyone is clear on the stance of akj canada, usa, india and rest of the world and then the stance of the fakes in the uk and germany (i repeat, not the organisation or sangat as a whole, just the so called self made leaders in the uk and germany).

and in regards to kulwant dhesi, he is the president of the cross roads cov Gurdwara for heavens sake!!! of course he gave the go ahead for this anti panthic meeting and he couldnt be there to make his speech and spit venom because he ran off to india from what i heard even though he gave the go ahead. he may even have been there before going india (assuming he did go) for a little while (he is more sly, reserved and clever than the rest of them!) and dont think no one said major sandhu or babbu were there lol, but both supported becuase major sandhu has been promoting this meeting in cov on his show on venus tv, calling the ragi on air, speaking against the new calendar etc and babbu - apparently people were saying yesterday the organisers wanted him over and had invited him to sing "dharmak songs" during the conference/meeting lol, how pathetic!!

Also, openly speaking the truth and exposing these snakes is not "inciting violence" - please get that clear. do not spread lies on this forum which is panthic and will not tolerate twisted views!

i would be grateful if the mods could keep a close eye on chele followers of the traitors who are and will come on this forum to change and twist everything and go off topic? thanks!

If your gonna go on about the rulda meetings then I think your forgetting that Giani Thakur Singh was very close to rulda, if rulda meeting someone makes them a gadhar them wat would u make of Giani Thakur Singh? And don't even talk about following Akaal takhat hukamnama as I have heard with my own ears the guys who organised and attended today's conferance openly cuss the akaal takhat maryada. And where is your stance on the hukamnama on paraksh of Dasam Granth? Double standards to the max! Both sides are as bad as each other! Guroo kirpa karay!

i think your exposing yourself here mate !!!

I have seen your past posts and you have not exactly been a taksali supporter

Re-read my post as I have said both sides have acted disgracefully, and yes today's speaches added fuel to the fire and were inflamatory, I'm all for such speaches as long as they are against <banned word filter activated> or the govt and dhesi has been in India since yesterday. And lionofpunjab I'm from a taksali fam if u must know, it's just plain stupid when people do the "pick and choose"

Inder Singh once again stay outta this your not even from the same country thanks

this is a panthic matter that requires input from sikhs around the world, not limited to a single country.

The traitors and their followers must be burning with rage after what has happened today and how they have been exposed in one of uk main gurdwara with thousands of sikhs there and thousands more listening around the world and thousands more who will now start to know about it all in the papers and word of mouth lol

Lets look at the names who support Dasam Granth (including prakash):

All Nihang Singh Jathebandia

All Taksal Sampardas

All Nirmala Sampardas

All Sevapanthis Sampardas

Hazoor Sahib

Patna Sahib

Akal Takht (untill 1940s when Dasam Granth removed from the organisation that believes in 3 bania in the morning)

Bhai Randhir Singh (received siropas from the 4 recognised takhts. Very firm on Gursikh principles would have rejected siropas from the takhts that he thought dasam granth prakash was antigurmat and doing beadbi of Maharaj. Never spoke against Dasam Granth. If he felt this was beadbi he would have gone to all the places where prakash happens and started a morcha to remove dasam granth like he did with removing the mahants.)

Bhai Jeevan Singh (ex granthi at patna sahib where prakash of Dasam Granth happens. Probably done seva of the saroops. Very firm on Gursikh principles would have never served as granthi if he thought this was anti gurmat)

Akand Kirtani Jatha (India, North America)

If Sant Jarnail singh who had a nitmen of 22 hours, had darsan of Guru Gobind Singh and Mata Sahib Kaur, was blessed with seva along with the babbars in defending Harmandar sahib, took hukanmamma from Dasam granth had no objection with prakash of Dasam Granth then who are we to object.

Kulwant Singh dhesi was not at yesterdays meetin, neither was major sandhu or babbu lol. Yes wrong things were said at the meeting and the way the two lads who objected WERE RUFFED UP was way out of line, but a number of guys at today's conferance gave speaches that incited violence against the opposing crew, is that wat these guys are good for? Kicking off with their own? Both sides have acted disgracefully. Today's guys even said that those that don't accept all of dasam Granth and raagmala are not Sikhs. Those that diss their sampardas or leaders are not Sikhs? Is that wat sikhi is to them? Sad state of affairs Khalistanis fighting amongst themselves. Truly shameful.

That's wat my first reply should have said plz can admin implement the changes ( get it lol) and/or not delete this reply