Shaheed Bhai Harminder Singh Sandhu Zindabad

B.S.S.F

Shaheed Bhai Harminder Singh Sandhu is a Shaheed.

BSSF will always say that Bhai Sandhu is a Shaheed.

Baba Manochchal was also "blackened" by Taksal in the say way!

Singh, he still doesn't even regard Sant Jarnail Singh as a Shaheed, what can you say about such people?

There isnt a single organisation in Punjab which regards Sant Ji as alive except for Amrik Singh Ajnala Faction of Taksal.

These people have no base to stand on.

Phoola was killed by non-amritdhari's

Jinda and Sukha never took amrit

Where did Dalwar Singh Take amrit from?

One miss guide person said that Deepa Heyrawala took santhiya from Taksal????????/ - If so why were BOSS Singhs complaining about his poster at the Ludhiana Conference at Havelock rd in december?

Talwinder Singh Parmar was a jathedar and general of the Sikh Nation but many talk ill of him because he wore a farla!

BSSF will not debate with such narrow minded people. We have decared our programme and we will follow it through as stated in the out set.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a tout, everyone excepts it apart from bssf - is this another publicity stunt? if so its not going as well as the gold medal support of babbu mann.

Wasnt it agreed by sarbat khalsa and 5 member panthic commitee that he was a tout to do not have any affiliations with him?

There was problems between him and general labh singh - one of the older singhs confirmed it.

Tenu kee? This gold medal stuff has been going on for a while. I hoped respected sikhs such as yourself would grow out of this immature name calling.

yet your still name calling people "gold medal wale" or "fairy tale wale".

It wouldnt be nice for me to call Boss "t-shirt walle" would it? since thats all i seen them doing selling t-shirts.

Dont make this into a messy food fight, just stick to the topic and not malign jathebandhia/organisations.

picking up and hiding Posters of Deepa Hera walla from someone else's stall isnt mature neitha.

Seriously, sikh organisations in UK remind me of playground fights sometimes.

Not good for us. I call for an immediate end on name calling and playground fights.

Who specifically called Sandhu an agent in the khadkoo circles today?? can we have some names please.

the dude is dead. many books name him as falcon i.e. the double agent.

yet many other books also name jasbir rode as the double agent.

who knows. you or i certainly dont.

someone said it right already - the indian government played the game better than the singhs.

Im going to move away from the harminder singh sandhu debate for a sec and talk about people ridiculous claims about Taksal "blackening" Baba Manochahal. Anyone whos read any book/online article, etc. on Baba Manochahal knows how close Baba Ji was to Sant Jarnail Singh and what jathebandi was Sant Ji jathedar of? Thats right it was Taksal.

Now moving on To Baba Thakur Singh Ji.

If you go go to 1:38 of the following video you can see Baba Ji and Baba Manochahal standing together.

Both Baba Ji with Taksal and Baba Manochahal played a gigantic role in organizing the Sarbat Khalsa of 86. And yet you claim Taksal "blackened" Baba Manochahal. If they were "blackening" him why would they work so closely with him in organizing one of the biggest Sikh events of the last 100 years?

And lastly regarding Sant Jis shaheedi. Sant Jarnail Singh said on numerous occasions that Baba Thakur Singh was the roop of Akal Purukh and that all Singhs should listen to whatever Baba Ji says without hesitation. He also said that if a time comes when he isnt here Baba Thakur Singh is in charge of the Taksal and we should all listen to and do whatever Baba Ji says. These bachans can be heard in this video.

So we are saying Sant Ji is alive because Sant Ji said listen to Baba Thakur Singh Ji and Baba Thakur Singh ji said Sant Ji is alive and in chardi kala. So if you think about it were listening to the bachans of TWO Brahmgyanis.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Something i forgot to mention:

While im not sure about Shaheed Dilawar Singh you also mentioned Bhai Sukha and Bhai Jinda not being Amritdhari. Both Sukha and Jinda had to cut their kes in order to punish dushts like vadiya and were really unhappy about cutting their kes. They had to because in their Sikhi saroop it would have been really hard to punish these dushts. While in jail they both kept their hair again and had a 16-18 hour Nitnem. They were dieing to take Amrit but the dusht sarkaar of india didnt let this happen. When Baba Thakur Singh Ji met the Singhs in jail they told him about this and Baba Ji even made preperations for both Singhs to take amrit but again indian gov didnt let this happen. But Baba Ji told both Singhs not to worry as the King of Kings Guru Gobind Singh Ji would himself give them Amrit and that no sarkaar can stop someone from taking amrit. It seems to me your trying to make excuses for not taking Amrit. Before you give examples of Gursikhs who hadnt taken Amrit look at how high their avastha was and the desire they had to take Amrit though it wasnt possible.

Now that i think about it Bhai Dilawar Singh was also most likely Amritdhari as he was part of the Babbar Khalsa. The Babbars were known for their strict rehit and that all recruits into the jatha were also Amritdhari and strict in their rehit also. You can confrim this by reading jeewani of and Babbar Singh/Singhni

can you tell us why people had a problem with Deepa herawale's photo up? and who?

Deepa was a clean shave "mona" and this wasn't to the liking of some radical elements within the Sikh Youth community.

Only Amritdhari, 9 inch Kirpan wearing, Dumalla wearing, Chola wearing People are acceptable to these people and many were upset at the programme to see this attitude.

Deepa inspires the Sikh Nation as he was just a common person and not a Saintly figure of previous. More spiritually people are also greatly respected but "average" people like Deepa gave the message that everyone can do what they did.