marriage

Guest rsingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

pyare jio, youth should just concentrate on building jeevans and doing seva for the panth. Guru Maharaj will then take care of these karaj for you. He himself will pick your companions.

Santan de karaj Aaap Koloaa,

These things are down to your sanjog, which Guru Maharaj will make appear in front of your eyes himself. Marrage is just one part, there is so much in life that Guru Maharaj will allow you to discover if you focus and practice upon the right things.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i believe its all pre-written.. SANJOG.. we dont do anything whatever happens is done with waheguru's kirpa... its HIS hukam

sometimes his hukam is questionable no.gif

some pplz get bad mates no.gif ------>i guess what they deserved for their karams.

some pplz get bad mates, but they seem like such good ppl and yet they suffer so badly no.gif

:T:

25 is a good age...By then, most will have a good education, maturity, and what it takes to start a family.

Problems within a marriage arise ..usually when you involve 3rd parties..or ...when you dont have emotional ..and financial stability.

Marriage is a serious situation, but some folks...involve .."trading" (Marry some next guy from Canada in India..and they will only marry if you can bring his so called next cousin to Canada ..by marraying her to a Canadian)...and its just become more of a tradition then ..an eternal bond between two people. :T:

Guest balwinderkaur
Sat Sri Akal:

70 + to be on the safe side...by then, you will be too deaf to hear or care about your spouse's complaints...

:e:

mwahahhahahahah

good one good one.

P.S.: i love the way yall have bani quotes above your post counts....very cool idea....i didn't notice it until now...just goes to show how much i've missed out here. tongue.gif