** Evidence Of Gravesend Granthi Drinking, Eating Meat**

Evidence of Gravesend Gurdwara Sahib Granthi eating meat, drinkining alcohol and swearing, and also discussing corrupt officials in the committee

Recently singhs beat this granthi up due to him drinking and sitting on tabia and doing a raul, later the commitee supported the granthi and went against the singhs and have threatened to take the singhs to court. Currently <edited> has openly supported the granthi knowing of his misdeeds, and is standing against the singhs. Even though members of panthic jathedbandi including akj have phoned him to change his stance, but he still is going against the singhs of the panth and supporting this person.

Please watch the videos.

Part 1 - discussing the corrupt commitee - admitting to drinking black label, etc

Part 2 - Eating meat, alcohol

Part 3 - Eating meat, alcohol

Firstly this man in the video is not the granthi that got beaten up. You mention sewa Singh lalli is taking the side of the granthi that got beaten up? Do you have Any proof . Also you mention that some members of jathebandi's including akj called sewa Singh lalli ? Who , surely you must know who called him as you seem to know everything else. As for the man in the video, he should be punished by the committe and sacked straight away. As for the evil people that went out there way to make these vids, rather than stoping the granthi from drinking alcohol and eating meat , in the video you can hear the other man saying do you want more.

[sangat Ji

Whoever wrote this topic seems to have his/her wires crossed as this topic is referring to a Granthi who was viciously beaten up in Gravesend Gurdwara by I can only assume thugs with allegations of the granthi having had alcohol. This was never proven and in fact he was found to NOT have been intoxicated when treated for his injuries at the hospital.

The people who beat this defenceless man also STOLE the CCTV footage from the Gurdwara to hide their crimes for which they are being charged for (this has been confirmed by Gravesend Gurdwara Committee members).

This new incident with the Granthi in these videos is very upsetting and disappointing to watch, as a member of the Sikh community I feel ashamed that these are out on the internet for the public to ridicule our Sikhi faith.

Firstly it is wrong for the granthi to be speaking and acting in this way, however he is only human after all and I am sure there are plenty of people out there who are sharing their views and venting their anger at others with their “so called friends” behind closed doors. I say this as the people who this granthi must have been talking to must be close to him to get him to say the things he has.

Instead of EDUCATING him or telling him he is WRONG they are encouraging him to eat meat or drink alcohol as heard in some parts of the video. Do the people around him drink or eat meat and also work in the Gurdwara?  Was this a set up to destabilise the Gravesend Gurdwara committee yet again by people foaming at the mouth to take control?

Questions for thought:

1. Where do Granthi eat meat or drink alcohol and with whom?

2. Would it be safe to assume that the people who attacked the first Granthi set up the second one in these videos?

3. What do we really know about the people who beat up the first Granthi or who made these videos?

4. Is it safe to say that now that the new Gurdwara is built that everyone wants a piece of the pie?

5. There is a personal reference to a Mr Seva Singh Lallie, however after making a few calls Mr Lalli has never been a member of the committee and nobody has called him to change any so called stance he is allegedly to have been taking.

6. Remember there is only 1 God and that is our beloved Guru Granth Sahib.

I pay credit to all involved in making the new Gravesend Gurdwara the magnificent building it is. Before everyone jumps down peoples throats Sangat Ji please take a minute and think of what these videos or actions by certain individuals is doing to our community. IT’S SHAMING US NOT EDUCATING US.

quote name=khalistan_zindabaad' timestamp='1311150642' post='505106]

Evidence of Gravesend Gurdwara Sahib Granthi eating meat, drinkining alcohol and swearing, and also discussing corrupt officials in the committee

Recently singhs beat this granthi up due to him drinking and sitting on tabia and doing a raul, later the commitee supported the granthi and went against the singhs and have threatened to take the singhs to court. Currently Seva Singh Lallie of Gravesend, Council of Khalistan, Babbar Khalsa, AKJ has openly supported the granthi knowing of his misdeeds, and is standing against the singhs. Even though members of panthic jathedbandi including akj have phoned him to change his stance, but he still is going against the singhs of the panth and supporting this person.

Please watch the videos.

Part 1 - discussing the corrupt commitee - admitting to drinking black label, etc

Part 2 - Eating meat, alcohol

Part 3 - Eating meat, alcohol

I wrote seva singh lallie is supporting the granthis, proof is - ask anyone in gravesend.

Avtar Singh Sanghera of AKJ even phoned laallie and told him to stop supporting the granthis and stick with the singhs.

Too many issues there. I didnt write the comment without proof.

s50 i didnt say akj are supporting, i mentioned a singhs name, akj are against this and have phoned the singh to stop supporting the granthis

siikhiwiki is spot on 80% correct - ilive and gravesend and i didn't even know the there was money raised for these bigots . Where your incorrect is that two singhs beat these bigots up in the gurdwara- that is a MAJOR Wrong and will not bring about any change as majority of sangat and people say that the obvious thing to do was to ring up all the committee members and present these drunkards in front of them and their state. and if you wanted to beat them up then it should've been done outside the premises of the grudwara NOT inside. If the approach was done prorperly and taken all the way to the top and satkaar sevdaars without beating the gianis up you would've had even greater support. Ask your self how many people have replied on this forum where there are two threads on gravesend alone- it's all beacuse of the thugary behaviour of beating them up. Approach has to be with hosh not josh to resolve things. The country you live in has bought about change in the world and is doing so even as we speak with hosh not by BEATING PEOPLE UP.

The country you live in has bought about change in the world and is doing so even as we speak with hosh not by BEATING PEOPLE UP.

LOLLL yh thats why they are sending their armies around the world behind america...the truth is this couttry has strong millitary allies to back their word up which is why the world listens...