Bobby Friction Is Trying To Put Sikh In A Bad Light..

BBC Asian Network presenter Bobby Friction (of Sikh background) has tweeted that hes reporting SangatTV to OFCOM because of "religious comments" and also tweeted "all the mini bhindranwales coming out the woodwork" referring to the Singhs protecting Gurdwaras.

RE Bobby Friction & Sikhi

He has continuously called Sikhs terrorists many times on radio and twice in his 7/7 crappy youth documentary (where he was sucking up and bending over to muslims). I wonder if he has ever called muslims terrorists or mini osama's??! I doubt it. Also he did not tweet about the muslim who insisted Sikhs should learn about mohammed and declare shahada (their allegiance to islam) because islam is the one true religion. The muslim youths said this to the sangat tv presenter who at the time, was telling Sikhs and all communities to do aardas for the 3 muslims who were fighting for their lives in hospital. The SANGAT TV presenter said many heart warming things such as "these are our boys, our youths, members of our community in hospital... please pray for them".

RE Sangat TV

Alot of british and internal media have published positive comments about both Sikhs and Sangat TV

Sangat TV has promoted equality amongst all people regardless of background about every 3 minutes during the broadcasting. Sikhs were also protecting some muslims mosks and hindu mandirs.

Many TV broadcasters BSKYB, CNN, BBC, ITV, NDTV and many more have got in touch with sangat tv, commended them for their work and requested to use some of their footage.

The many many thousands on twitter thought otherwise... Just a small sample of tweets:

"Sangat TV with 1 reporter, 1 driver, and 1 van, have tonight delivered far better reporting than @bbcnews and @skynews put together." - SeetohLang

"BBC News just reported two boys killed in Birmingham. Sangat TV reported it over 2 hours ago. Get it together #BBC you're looking stupid." -MrNikkiCowan

"The Sangat TV guys deserve an award. Sikhs are bloody awesome!" - helenhighwater_

"Carlsberg don't do news channels, but if they did it'd probably be Sangat TV. Best TV channel ever?" - stuartbaggs

"Went to bed at 4am this morning and dreamt I was sat on a big luxury sofa, eating jalebi fried in KTC ghee." - nichallford

"Sangat TV amazing" - lovelybiscuit8

I can't stand the baboon.

Today it was Nihal who held a good debate in reagard to Sikhs, Muslims protecting their communities

Lets not get things out of context he is a proud Sikh but attacking him wont do each other any good, make him understand in a rational manor the issues you feel passionate about. And yes it was wrong what he said.

excuse me ghandi - i think you will find he launched the attack first with his babboon head. if he hasnt understood in 7 years he is not going to understand now.

He has made efforts to understand why uk muslim youth are feeling so raw post 9/11 and infact his documentary was largely focused on it. If he is such a "proud sikh" why dont he make the same efforts with his own community - and do a documentary on it?! because hes to busy geting shafted. further, i would have thought such a "proud sikh" would prefer their birthname paramdeep instead of bobby.

how dare he taunt sikhs by calling them "mini bhindranwale's"...as much as a complement it would be, he ment it as a slur.

it doesnt supprise me, after all his best mate is that tatti on a stick (nihal).

excuse me ghandi - i think you will find he launched the attack first with his babboon head. if he hasnt understood in 7 years he is not going to understand now.

He has made efforts to understand why uk muslim youth are feeling so raw post 9/11 and infact his documentary was largely focused on it. If he is such a "proud sikh" why dont he make the same efforts with his own community - and do a documentary on it?! because hes to busy geting shafted. further, i would have thought such a "proud sikh" would prefer their birthname paramdeep instead of bobby.

how dare he taunt sikhs by calling them "mini bhindranwale's"...as much as a complement it would be, he ment it as a slur.

it doesnt supprise me, after all his best mate is that tatti on a stick (nihal).

Dont get me wrong i know where you coming from but attacking him like that is not going to make him understand your point of view. You should challenge him on why he hasnt made a documentary the effect 7/7 had on Sikhs who were totally innocent of that event and the amount of racist attacks they faced since 9/11. Instead of slurring each other and dragging our Sikh hero's into arguments in a disgusting manor, why dont you guys... have a rational debate. He is always having interviews on radio on various subjects. The way you using language to describe him and nihal is just going to further drag us all into your personal vendetta. You guys (him and yourself) should wise up, and think about the wider impact what you guys do. Social media is very important these days, need to be cool headed and put your arguments in a correct manor.

Guest Ksingh5

Guys,

Forget Bobby Friction, the guy sounds like a total loser. Lets concentrate on what was shown on Sangat TV last night, a complete success and we have just proven many in the UK, we are here to help the community, whether they are SIkhs, Hindhs, Muslms etc.

Mr Bobby Frication, does not have clue what he is saying half of the time, for Gods sake the guy presents on BBC asian network, just give him his little fame he has.