Bobby Friction Is Trying To Put Sikh In A Bad Light..

It's quite ironic innit how every race or creed is tweeting nothing but amazingly positive things about Sangat and yet the only 2 people on earth saying negative things and threatening to report to ofcom are the 2 from the Asian network : Booby Friction and Adil Ray. Losers. Nothing but complete and utter losers. Not to mention tossers.

My personal favourite quote of the day comes from The Apprentice legend Stuart 'bagsy' Baggs : "Carlsberg don't make Tv Channels but if they did it would be Sangat TV"

I would normally agree with the majority about leaving this fool alone, as he is ignorant, and blah blah blah

but actually I disagree, I dont think we should attack him, but we should out this cowardly backstabbing sell out he really is, i dont mind people with anti opinions cus its usually down to ignorance and lack of parchaar from our side, but in this scenario i have a feeling he knows very well what he is doing, and does it to achieve maximum exposure (which is annoying), furthermore he makes a living mainly thanks to the punjabi community, and they should know what he is really about.

While the world and his cousin were praising sangat tv, this fool tweeted he is gonna report them to ofcom for "preaching" about Sikhi as they had mentioned the principles of the faith which explained why sikhs were out on the streets.

Ok gather evidence against him and operation malign bobby friction will begin. His name will become mud in the community losing credibility due to his own words. However I still view bobby as a proud Sikh until i see evidence to the contrary. He has tweeted some dumb stuff against Sant Bhindranwale but he is entitled to his views what wont be tolerated is making maligning the Sikh community yet claiming to belong to the community. That would make him a snake, hypocrite and unacceptable for vast majority of the community.

I think bobby has cleared up what he ment in a comprehensive note on his FB notes, we should bury this and move on. Some Singhs really need to stop creating personal issues with people and using foul language against fellow Sikhs. Your doing more damage than good with your online vendetta's

http://www.facebook.com/notes/bobby-friction/bobby-friction-early-morning-11th-august-2011/10150274517525772#!/notes/bobby-friction/bobby-friction-early-morning-11th-august-2011/10150274517525772

He called the ones who were threatening him 'mini bhindranwales' - which is appropriate as its is a line of terror to make threats.

Exactly why he's misguided...its his masters, the Indian government that are the terrorists.

Great are those that have and are standing and defending are Gurughars from Tyrants, whether it be in 2011 in UK, 1800's or 1984 attack in Sri Harmandir Sahib!

Dhan Guru, Dhan Hai Guru De Pyare

I'm sure Adil Ray must've been bullied or beaten up by Sikhs when he was a kid, because the guy harbours so much hate for us its unbelievable.

No worries. The fool jumped ship (from the BBC AN) when he thought it was going to be closed down. Then the station was saved from closure and our man Adil seemed to have made a hasty decision. Of course, he tried to save face by saying he was leaving to pursue other opportunities. Going by his Wiki page, he's trying to launch a comedy career whilst also making documentaries for Radio 4. So, his toxic views on Sikhs seem to have been curbed as he doesn't do live radio anymore.

As for Friction, what led to him making those comments about Sikhs and Sangat TV? Why did he feel the need to have a go?