Darshan Of Hanuman Ji To Gursikhs

alias

Dear brother, I am actually your sister! Lol

Yes it was due to my past janam that I had seen Krishna and his realm. I never knew who he was having lived in an area with few asians, my knowledge of hinduism was non existant at the time.

Although it was nice at the time and I was grateful that someone had looked out for me, it is unimportant on the path, as it did not bring me the message and lesson I needed. After recieving darshans of Baba Nanak, this sinning fool stepped on the path of bhagti- His darshans had served a purpose and brought a message, it was to move forward.

Attachment and pride in darshans are foolish- many recive them, like someone said, many had darshans of the gurus in the flesh yet remained sinners. After recieving a darshan the true way is to learn the lesson being taught or appreciate it and move on on the path into the nothingness and silence- for darshans are imagery just like the khel on earth and freedom from attachment to imagery is key. This is not my knowledge, gurbani preaches that to be free we must become unattached like the God himself.

Dont Guru Granth Sahib see hanumaan as a bhagat ?

and whats wrong in having a bhagats darshan ?

Have not any one heard Hanuman Natak which guru Gobind Singh ji use to keep in their kamar kassa ?

Was not this hanuman natak part of Dasam granth sahib and removed after sodhak committee ?

Was not Dasam granth sees hanuman as a one of the greatest warrior of treta yug ?

Have all the supporters of dasam granth ever read rama avtar from chabis avtar ?

Personally i would feel great and feel my self a step more nearer to akal purkh when I will have a darshan of a bhagat or a warrior no matter which religion people classify him to.

mai ganeshae pritham manau kishan bishan kabhu na dhayau |

haha LOL at "Dear brother, I am actually your sister" :p

and seeing the devis, aanyone think that it could be a sign of a person that is at the level to get darshan of something, but not actually worthy of getting that darshan, then that person is downgraded (as such) to seeing the devi devte? i.e. getting a fikka darshan instead of another so caled 'good' darshan, like seeing guru ji sitting on tabya or..the jort?

so though it is a good and high level to get that darshan, its not somthing that is befitting a worthey gurmukh a the same level? - i hope you undestand ma Q !

thnks..

there is nothing worng with having darshan of devi or devtas read jaapji sahib babaji says even devi devtas are waheguru ji's bhagats just like u and me.

so there is nothing wrong in having a dream of waheguru's bhagats. babaji only said not to worship them only worship waheguru.

"akhey gopi te gobind"

gopis and krishna remembers and speak of waheguru

"gaveh isher brahma devi sohan sada savarey"

shiva brahma devi sing praises of waheguru

and nice post dustofsaintsfeet didijee

bhulchul maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Sorry Alias, but I think, you should not see it in that way, like a fikka darshan or a good darshan. Let us see how can I expalin it.... Suppose , you want to meet the president or the prime minister, and yopu are told that he is in bulilding X, on the fifth floor..... and you, once having entered that building, you go floor by floor by stairs, and by chance you meet some members of parliament on the first floor; still going upstairs then on the second floor you meet some other politicians...... so you see, they are neither fake, nor are they doing anything wrong there, they are posted there to do some paricular jobs... they are not to be blamed if we do not meet the prime minister there....these experiences, should only remind us that o.k I am in the right area and building, the thing is, that I have still to go higher and reach the fifth floor, where the prime minister´s office is. And so if the prime minister is on the fifth floor, whose fault is it? if that person does not reach there.... be it for any case.....because the person is tired, or has changed his mind, or because he has entertained himself in chating with someone else. The people working in that building are not common people, all of them are important people, but of course, if you want the highest...you have to reach the highest...I hope your doubts are clarified, with this simple example . Wahiguru is on a much much higjer level than any of these gods, devis or devtas, where they themselves can not reach. So seeing them means, I am not at the right place yet, sought by me, I have still to go higher, to reach my goal.

We should pray Wahiguru to bless us, to enlighten us, in order to be fit and pure to be able to stand in His presence.

there is a part in bhai sahib bhai randhir singh jis auto bio, that says that they wer on a train and kept askin for darshan of guru gobind singh ji. but because they kept asking, they were given darshan of ganesh and kept seeing them wherever they looked. this was done as bhai sahib was supposed to ask for darshan of akaal purakh. this (i think) is in their auto biography, near the end, after they came out of jail. - this is what i ment by 'fikka darshan. i suppose fikka is a wrong word to use.. : / .

and to the above post, i do agree. it is standard that ppl cat go strait to university, we have to go level by level. but thn, the is a way to cut the que. so its not necessrily the case that we go level by level.

thanks for ur post :)

i think we 'll keep on arguing on this topic endlessly until we experience it with our own eyes.

Guru Gobind singh mentioned Main Na Ganeshe Pritham Manau bcz Guruji was tohi mohi mohi tohi with Akal Purakh. These Devi Devtaas are below Akal Purakh but still regarded higher status than humans.Therefore we should always give respect even if we are sikhs.

There was sakhi of a gursikh who worshipped Kwaja Khijr(lord of ocean) to get his work done instead of worshipping Akal Purakh(Vaheguru), Than Sangat asked why did he worshipped Kwaja Khijr Sahib instead of Vaheguru. He replied back saying, 'FOr very small works, i thought i should not disturb Akal Purakh to do thsi task, therefore i took the support of Akal Purakh's Sevaks(Devi Devtas) to do his small task.

Well many people would be amazed to know main na ganeshe pratam manau ... is not at all in the context of what people use ... its not for hatred and more over its nothing to do with worshiping ...

Its a big problem no one is taking any santheya ...

Its in context on mangla charan ... with all the traditional literature and granths start with mangla charan of ganesha then sarasvati devi or vishnu her husband and then the devta or avtar about which the writer is going to write ...

Guru sahib writing 24 avtar katha is saying that i never started any granth with the praise of ganesha or vishnu or kirshna ... but with akal purkh in the form of bhagauti ...

In the ram rahim puran kuran tuuk in which guru sahib is wrting in the end of rama avtar ... people say about ram and purans but i didnt used these to write rama avtar its with the blessing of akal purkh i have not said or written any thing ... what have i written you made me to write ...

These can be the two most out of context used tukks today...

Sikhs only worship 1 god. But they respect warriors and saints.

i think we 'll keep on arguing on this topic endlessly until we experience it with our own eyes.

Guru Gobind singh mentioned Main Na Ganeshe Pritham Manau bcz Guruji was tohi mohi mohi tohi with Akal Purakh. These Devi Devtaas are below Akal Purakh but still regarded higher status than humans.Therefore we should always give respect even if we are sikhs.

There was sakhi of a gursikh who worshipped Kwaja Khijr(lord of ocean) to get his work done instead of worshipping Akal Purakh(Vaheguru), Than Sangat asked why did he worshipped Kwaja Khijr Sahib instead of Vaheguru. He replied back saying, 'FOr very small works, i thought i should not disturb Akal Purakh to do thsi task, therefore i took the support of Akal Purakh's Sevaks(Devi Devtas) to do his small task.

mohinderpal jio

this sounds like not a big deal to ask devi devte for little things according to your sakhi but in gurbani this kind of idea has no support rather we listen and read completely opposite to the moral of your sakhi.

ਤੁਮਹਿ ਛਾਡਿ ਕੋਈ ਅਵਰ ਨ ਧਯਾਊਂ ॥ ਜੋ ਬਰ ਚਹੋਂ ਸੁ ਤੁਮਤੇ ਪਾਊਂ ॥

Toumah(i) Chhaad(i) Koiavar Na Dhyaaoon|| Jo Bar Chahon Su Toumte Paaoon||

I may remember none else except Thee; and obtain all the required boons from Thee;

The commitment of a sikh is just with his Guru, Guru is Samrath, which means he wont say NO to your little ardases. A sikh is supposed to do ardas for every little to big thing he does in his life like leaving house for a long drive or usually i have seen people who start their cars to go to work in the morning or even go outside in the evening, with their palms pressed they say "waheguru saheya paatshah tera hi aasra rakhea kari" and many other little prayers like that. Something also like "Maharaj sachey paatshah jio kirpa karo I need this thing I need more maya" things like that, now someone according to your sakhi would say for more maya we should simple do Luxmi Devi's pooja, if we going for a cruise we shud just do ardas in feet of Khawaja since hes the god of ocean. This way you will end up remembering millions of little servants of Akal Purakh. And no where in gurbani you are told to do this. You are warned in gurbani to not to do this kind of stuff. These devi devte cannot do things with their own will. Even though u do ardas in front of these little powers who are in fear and under Hukam of Waheguru, they cannot save you if it is not Waheguru's Will.

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ ੧ ॥

Shalok, First Mehl:

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਪਵਣੁ ਵਹੈ ਸਦਵਾਉ ॥

Bhai Vich Pavan Vehai Sadhavaao ||

In the Fear of God, the wind and breezes ever blow.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਚਲਹਿ ਲਖ ਦਰੀਆਉ ॥

Bhai Vich Chalehi Lakh Dhareeaao ||

In the Fear of God, thousands of rivers flow.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਅਗਨਿ ਕਢੈ ਵੇਗਾਰਿ ॥

Bhai Vich Agan Kadtai Vaegaar ||

In the Fear of God, fire is forced to labor.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਧਰਤੀ ਦਬੀ ਭਾਰਿ ॥

Bhai Vich Dhharathee Dhabee Bhaar ||

In the Fear of God, the earth is crushed under its burden.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਇੰਦੁ ਫਿਰੈ ਸਿਰ ਭਾਰਿ ॥

Bhai Vich Eindh Firai Sir Bhaar ||

In the Fear of God, the clouds move across the sky.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਰਾਜਾ ਧਰਮ ਦੁਆਰੁ ॥

Bhai Vich Raajaa Dhharam Dhuaar ||

In the Fear of God, the Righteous Judge of Dharma stands at His Door.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਸੂਰਜੁ ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਚੰਦੁ ॥

Bhai Vich Sooraj Bhai Vich Chandh ||

In the Fear of God, the sun shines, and in the Fear of God, the moon reflects.

ਕੋਹ ਕਰੋੜੀ ਚਲਤ ਨ ਅੰਤੁ ॥

Koh Karorree Chalath N Anth ||

They travel millions of miles, endlessly.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਸਿਧ ਬੁਧ ਸੁਰ ਨਾਥ ॥

Bhai Vich Sidhh Budhh Sur Naathh ||

In the Fear of God, the Siddhas exist, as do the Buddhas, the demi-gods and Yogis.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਆਡਾਣੇ ਆਕਾਸ ॥

Bhai Vich Aaddaanae Aakaas ||

In the Fear of God, the Akaashic ethers are stretched across the sky.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਜੋਧ ਮਹਾਬਲ ਸੂਰ ॥

Bhai Vich Jodhh Mehaabal Soor ||

In the Fear of God, the warriors and the most powerful heroes exist.

ਭੈ ਵਿਚਿ ਆਵਹਿ ਜਾਵਹਿ ਪੂਰ ॥

Bhai Vich Aavehi Jaavehi Poor ||

In the Fear of God, multitudes come and go.

ਸਗਲਿਆ ਭਉ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਸਿਰਿ ਲੇਖੁ ॥

Sagaliaa Bho Likhiaa Sir Laekh ||

God has inscribed the Inscription of His Fear upon the heads of all.

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੁ ਸਚੁ ਏਕੁ ॥੧॥

Naanak Nirabho Nirankaar Sach Eaek ||1||

O Nanak, the Fearless Lord, the Formless Lord, the True Lord, is One. ||1||

So I think that we shudnt just follow this sakhi because this sounds cool that this is kind of respect we do by not bothering waheguru for little things but it is complete MANMATT. This is duality, search ਦੂਜੈ ਭਾਇ on http://www.searchgurbani.com/guru_granth_sahib/search

and you will find countless updeshs of waheguru.

one of them

ਮਨਮੁਖੁ ਅੰਧਾ ਦੂਜੈ ਭਾਇ ਲਾਗੈ ॥

Manamukh Andhhaa Dhoojai Bhaae Laagai ||

The blind self-willed manmukhs are attached to the love of duality.

this duality is not just referring to worshipping devi devte but also has a lot more meanings.

But this devi devte worship for own meanings is also duality.

Simple thing in conclusion A SIKH IS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BEG ANYONE EXCEPT WAHEGURU.

Hope all this makes clear sense to everyone. Hopefully there will be no negative replies as this is pretty straightforward thing to understand.