Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis

GamerSingh

^^^we decide through veechaar basically.

when we do jaap of a shabad, or any kind of jaap, its function is to 'anhad vuj' the shabad. we have to know within ourselves without doubt, that the shabad is metaphorical or not.

getting there is hard enough but doing veechaar within our mun is harder. its basically like searching our feelings or reflecting within our own self. and that is easy at times, and hard too.

Thank-you for replying. It sounds very difficult to do (what I was referring to in my original post) but its obviously something worth doing.

Thanks again.

^^ sss ok ji :)

luk, it is a gupt things that most ppl say, that less than the dasvandh daily, you dont get anyhting. i.e. ' kushni milda 2 kente (2 hrs) te swaae '.

jus sit for 40 mins max. and jus see what your mind duz. try to think of nothing at start. ( actually its better to say the word waheguru reely slowly.) - try this for a week. to tell another thing, it takes a week to get at a level where u wernt before. jus listen to keertan all day and nyt (earfones - u myt go bit def tho :p ) do this for 5 days to a week plus 5 nitnem bania, u will defo fly brother.

it myt take a few extra days for the veechaar in ur mum to kick in. u have to do nitnem aloud so u can hear urself. then, sooner than later, a line that u read, will jump out at u and u will under stand it. u have to read it with meaning, and not like prose.

its all about doing veechaar. vechaar of akath katha. har ki gaath / gatha. ( gatha = har ki katha. )

' akath kathaa veechaareeai jae sathigur maahi samaae '

doing this veechaar, u will realise why bani says that this jug is a supna. u will be living it.

this is y we do jaaap of shabads and naam etc. mool mantar (up till nanak hosi pi such ) then 5 wahegurus. this is a powerful jaap.

doing sampat of shabads, and naam sampat of naam, its all to get it into ourselves. sampat is so powerfull. there was a sampat akhand paat that was done in uk that all 33 million devi devte came to be haajri. it was the first sampat that was done after ages and so many ppl saw the devtea.

in bhai daya singh ji rehetnama it says to do sampat and that its good.

sampat is jus a way to increase the power of a shabad ; sampat means 'box' though i like to see it as a frame for bani rather than a box :)

sampat of guru maharaaj can last for 11 days, though there was a sampat done of guru granth sahib maharaj that lasted for 7 days. totaly mahaan.

What's up with these Nihangs who claim they're following purataan traditions when they consume bhang parshad??? Is it really some kind of purataan tradition??

I've also heard before that Singh's use to take it before battle because one doesn't feel pain or get tired.

I mean absolutely no offense by this and genuinely curious.

What's up with these Nihangs who claim they're following purataan traditions when they consume bhang parshad??? Is it really some kind of purataan tradition??

I've also heard before that Singh's use to take it before battle because one doesn't feel pain or get tired.

Many people abuse it and take it as soem sort of parshad, but it isn't anything even close to parshad. It was used as medicine to relieve pain. Modern medicine are end products of opium plants, but they are used as medicine. Similarly marijuana was a natural painkiller used ONLY when in jung and the Soorma faced life and death.

There's no maryada for taking bhang at all. I would consider taking bhang as a highly anti Sikh practice.

Check the video of Baba Nihal singh on the first page.

• 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...