Does Mukti Or Sachkhand Only Available To Sikhs?

mirror

Mirror Veerji, you are correct from one side but this Shabad can be compare to Our Guru Sahibaan's Life also

what was Bhai Lehna ji before receiving Guruship from Guru Nanak Dev ji. What was Guru Ramdas before receiving Guruship from Guru Amardas ji. if we read Suraj Prakash granth, we can find infinte examples How from Guru Nanak dev ji till SGGSji ...TESTS were conducted before passing Guruship to another.

I think You are taking it very Personal here veerji. I never wanted to offend you.

Its your destiny and luck if you do not want to read the ebook of sant mahapursh. I just wanted to tell that it will give more insight detailed Information of Bhagats with GURBANI quotes

Har Har Jan Duee Ayk Hai(n) Bib Bichar Kachh Naahi

Why are you avoiding my simple request of a Gurmat action, for you to provide Gurbani for you claims? And this will be my last request, if not then its easy to see where your coming from.

It is a common misconception that bhagats were Hindus or Muslims. Initially they were but eventually, they parted ways. Bhagat Kabir Ji was a disciple of Bhagat Ramanand Ji but later on he met Guru Nanak Dev Ji and received Naam. Even Hindu scholars like Raam Kumar Verma and Prof. Divedi affirm that Bhagat Ji was greatly influenced by a “Punjabi Sadhu” who was none other than Guru Sahib. Nihal Singh Soori wrote a detailed work on Bhagats in the beginning of 20th century.

All Janamsakhis confirm that Guru Sahib met Sheikh Farid Ji twice whose real name was Sheikh Ibrahim Farid Saani. Bhai Vir Singh in Guru Nanak Chamatkar on Page 250 states that it is Bani of Farid Saani included in Aad Guru Granth Sahib Ji and not of first Farid who was born in 12th century. Prof. Khaliq Nizami in his book on Bhagat Farid also advocated the same viewpoint. So it is not just Sikhs but even Hindu and Muslim scholars after careful study of the lives of the bhagats reach the conclusion that bhagats were influenced by Guru Sahibans which is clear from their own Bani.

Those who wish to study about Bhagats whose Bani is included in Aad Guru Granth Sahib Ji, please read the book Itihaas Guru Granth Sahib by Giani Gurdit Singh. Guru Rakha

It is a common misconception that bhagats were Hindus or Muslims. Initially they were but eventually, they parted ways. Bhagat Kabir Ji was a disciple of Bhagat Ramanand Ji but later on he met Guru Nanak Dev Ji and received Naam. Even Hindu scholars like Raam Kumar Verma and Prof. Divedi affirm that Bhagat Ji was greatly influenced by a “Punjabi Sadhu” who was none other than Guru Sahib. Nihal Singh Soori wrote a detailed work on Bhagats in the beginning of 20th century.

All Janamsakhis confirm that Guru Sahib met Sheikh Farid Ji twice whose real name was Sheikh Ibrahim Farid Saani. Bhai Vir Singh in Guru Nanak Chamatkar on Page 250 states that it is Bani of Farid Saani included in Aad Guru Granth Sahib Ji and not of first Farid who was born in 12th century. Prof. Khaliq Nizami in his book on Bhagat Farid also advocated the same viewpoint. So it is not just Sikhs but even Hindu and Muslim scholars after careful study of the lives of the bhagats reach the conclusion that bhagats were influenced by Guru Sahibans which is clear from their own Bani.

Those who wish to study about Bhagats whose Bani is included in Aad Guru Granth Sahib Ji, please read the book Itihaas Guru Granth Sahib by Giani Gurdit Singh. Guru Rakha

Thank you veer. This refutes the claim that Gurbani is a collection of hymns of Hindu and Muslim saints, as proposed by many so-called scholars, both Sikh and non-Sikh.

• 12 years later...
On 10/12/2011 at 2:16 PM, singh154 said:

I also agree with bhai mehtab singh ji as ultimately you must make up your own mind. However I have done a lot of research into this and what I will say is that Sant Isher Singh ji, Sant Nand singh ji, sant jagjit singh ji harokowale, a lot of taksaali elder singhs who have done sangat with taksaali mahapurakhs believe that you don't need to be a sikh to get to sachkand.

However reading bhai randhir singh ji's literature I've noticed that he only believes that amridari sikhs can reach sackhand. Therefore over the years I have noticed that majority of AKJ hold his views. Therefore you will notice that this subject can lead to a lot of arguments.

I think you should read as much literature as possible and then make your mind up. Remember read from many sources and then make your mind up.

Is there any katha or book that mentions those Mahapurkhs saying other faiths can reach sachkhand?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Sachkhand and Oness with God is available for EVERYONE and ANYONE provided they do the right things according to their religious doctrines. 

I know some are... controversial scriptures in another religion. But nothing is controversial it's just how we humans depict them.