Prophercied Of Guru Nanak Dev Jee In Hindu Scriptures?

BhaiSukhSingh

Guru Nanak made his position very clear on the Hindu religion, just read Gurbani from SGGS such as Sidh Gohst etc...So whether Guru Nanak was prophecised or not is irrelevant for his Sikhs.

The question in regards to the authenticity of the source also arises. SGGS was bani from the gurus and bhagats and there is ample proof of this. Therefore the SGGS being the Bani of the gurus is an authentic and verified source. On the other hand you have the bible which was written 100 years after Jesus died, which is simply secondary evidence. Along with the Vedas etc which were written thousands of years ago. There is no way to verify their authenticity in any way shape or form. They could have been edited and re edited many times over in that period.

Looking at our Side, we should also be aware of the fact even though SGGSJI and Shri Guru Dasam Granth was written by our Satgurus yet we raise doubts on the authenticity of the Gurbani.

Looking at the above posts, it was correctly prophesied by Vedas or Rishis and Munis. Looking for the Evidence which is in the Suraj Parkash Granth where in It is clearly mentioned when Nanua Pandit read vedas and found out that there would be a Birth of a PURAN Parmershwar Akal Jot in the form of Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji; Nanua thought HE is the GUru Nanak Dev ji(becuase his name was somehow related to GUru Nanak Dev ji) also he already knew all 4 vedas, shasters and smrities orally and had immense knowldege of Relgions. Many people started worshipping him without relizing the fact that He is fake.

Then Guru Nanak Dev ji along with Mardana and Bala went to Haridwar side and met with Nanua and had a Sidh Ghost type of Conversation. then Nanua told to all that Guru Nanak Dev ji is not me and asked for forgiveness from Guru Nanak Dev ji.

Which 'we'?!!!!!!

We the mainstream Khalsa Panth do not raise any doubts about the authenticity of Gurbani! Our enemies do!

And we need to get on with becoming pukka Khalsas/Sikhs rather than bother ourselves with prophesies!

Well said.

Conspiracy theorists run around reading the maya of enemies plotting and scheming who themselves are deceived by maya.

Do not forget our purpose in this life. I have not heard Guru Ji is a Hindu God in Bani. In my mind thats end of.

One must be either fully versed in one's own religion's gian before go exploring others for experience or poorly versed versed in one's own religious experience to go exploring others for gian.

See Gurmat does not recogonise any gods be it hindus or anyone. Please I request admin. not to take my post negatively. some of the acts of gods r not not only immoral but againist the ethics of civilised world this is not my view but it is mentioned in vishnu puran and other texts.

1 Is it right to justify the rape of King Jalandhar wife who also happens to be brother in law of vishnu who burns herself and vishnu converts her into tulsi plant in old bollywood movie it is mentioned and hindu texts justifies it?and Jalandhar city is named after her husband this is belief of hindus

2 even Gautam buddha is avtar of vishnu these people propagates this is game of fanatic hindus not the common hindus to destroy sikhi

3 in sikhi there is no importance to gods

I do not want to mention any incidents as many kids watch this site or this forum shall be dubbed as anti hindu site.