Why Follow A Strict Rehat Maryada

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A young child before going to bed whines for sugar filled cookies. Ask many times to eat the cookies from his mom. The young child mom continues to resist to give in, as she knows the conquences to

Why, pray tell, are women not allowed to do Paath? I always thought that, you know, Starting with Guru Nanak that men and women were equal. But since you personally disagree with this, I guess they we

No, outer rehat is not the most difficult, the amritdhari may perhaps find that slander that may come with it is very difficult to overcome, but there is nothing difficult about keeping outer rehat. A

hahahahaha @innergear, our innergear is back again! Eh ki likea?

I think he's asking "can moneh do simran nicely, so they too can make water crystals? Take care."

Or it maybe " Can moneh do tooneh, nicely, so the tooneh can make water crystals? Take care"

lol@ omg thanx for cheering me up little bro. Tell us what you are saying....

can someone translate innergear post please.

mona ??? can do simran ??? so they ??? can make water crystals.

HAHA make water crystals?! lool what the hell does that mean!? xD This guy is getting funnier!

I think i got it. Because paji Onlyfive mentioned water crystals in the last post. Did a search and found this: MIND AND SOUND IMFLUENCE

One of the most heart stopping investigations about water properties is Dr. Masay Emoto's that proved that human thought, emotions and sounds can change water crystal's shape.

And then the amazing happened, Reverend Kato Hoki, chief priest of the Jyuhouin Temple, made a one hour prayer practice beside the dam.

After the prayer, new water samples were taken, frozen and photographed, and the ugly blobs become the following clear bright and crystals:

So I think Innergear is asking "Can moneh, if they do simran nicely, (meaning with pyar,sharda have the same effect) to make the water crystals? Thank you."

Mona 2n cn do simrn nizli so dey 2n cn mak watr crztlz ? Tk

I think this is what innergear is asking "mona can do simran like nazis so they too can make a war crisis..tick tock" hehe

• Like 2