rakhria

Mehtab Singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

so frm tomm if any of us goes to massed he a muslim, if he goes to a temple he is a hindu?

veerje pls stay on topic , i said rakhdi is not just a hindu festival , muslim too celebrate it so muslim is also hindu now?

stop hating gurmukho

bhul chuk de kheema veerje ^_^

Veer ji ther is nto HATE involved.

What is manmat should be called manmat

Guru Gave a Kirpan to the Tyaaar Baar Tyaar bibi, not a string to put on her brother's wrist rolleyes.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

yes veerje ur rite i do belive this ^_^

but

there is a thing named society, pyar if others can come to my twhaar why not me if i say NO IM A SINGH IM NOT COMMING THIS IS MANMAT gurmukho u know what will happen

EERKHA,NAFRAT

no one will respect our religion nafrat will be there, today its not like this, there is myuch much pyar betwwen all religion all respect each other, yestrday a muslim bibi came to me

and said bhai sahib rakhi bandea what u suggest me veerje,i would have said no" NAHI HUM SINGH HE" pyare veerje edha nahi hundaa, i do belive rakhi is not a part of sikhii but reaht to bhe ek cheez vade hunde he that is pyar :wub: if i would have said no ,she would at same time she would had started crying , i also dont belive in this strings but agar kisi da mun kuch hunda he do it man no prob let him or her be happy

tomm is 400 yrs of guru grath sahib jee ^_^ paaji mnay mnay mnay non sikhs r comming "why" guru granth sahib is not their guru ,why r they comming, just for the blessing , they dont see and diffrence between a

ny gods, our guru nank sahib said ": god is one" that dosent mean do idol worship, respect every sentiments of other religion

love them jithe tak we can do we must do" MANAS KE JAAT SABHE EKE PACHANBO"

BHAUL CHUK MAAF MERE VEER I LOVE U MAN ^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

yes veerje ur rite i do belive this  ^_^

but

there is a thing named society, pyar if others can come to my twhaar why not me if i say NO IM A SINGH IM NOT COMMING THIS IS MANMAT gurmukho u know what will happen

NO - I'm not saying OTHERS CAn't PRACTISE IT - duje ji saad ke karan- we're nto stiopping OTHERS FROM DOIGN IT - we're simply not doing it ourself

tha would mean tha we shoudl believe te Cow is holy - orelse the Hindus will be angry rolleyes.gif

they may believe in whatever they want

we're not stoppign THEM

EERKHA,NAFRAT
yeah only if we stop THEM from doing it - we

39;re simply not doing it ourSELF

no one will respect our religion nafrat will be there, today its not like this, there is myuch much pyar betwwen all religion all respect each other, yestrday a muslim bibi came to me

and said bhai sahib rakhi bandea what u suggest me veerje,i would have said no" NAHI HUM SINGH HE" pyare veerje edha nahi hundaa, i do belive rakhi is not a part of sikhii but reaht to bhe ek cheez vade hunde he that is pyar :wub: if i would have said no ,she would at same time she would  had started crying , i also dont belive in this strings but agar kisi da mun kuch hunda he do it man no prob let him or her be happy

Okayy perwsoanlly - there someone who wants to tie on me - I'd tell them EXTREMLY calmly with prem, tha Bhenji you're my bheji - give ma a HUG - but we don't believe in this ceremony of strongs - is a hug less than a string?

personally i tihnk it's a lot more...

tomm is 400 yrs of guru grath sahib jee  ^_^  paaji mnay mnay mnay non sikhs r comming "why" guru granth sahib is not their guru ,why r they comming, just for the blessing , they dont see and diffrence between any gods, our guru nank sahib said ": god is one" that dosent mean do idol worship, respect every sentiments of other religion

love the

m jithe tak we can do we must do" MANAS KE JAAT SABHE EKE PACHANBO"

that's true veer ji, but when it's Ganeshas 'birthday' will we go and worship their statue?

to be honest (and not too harsh) Hindus worship anything - not to be offensive, they worship snakes, Elefants, statues, etc - so i don't think they'd mind if they hav eto bow infront of something which is for them- just another diety... hana

but for a SIKH it is STRICTLY - NO NO to Matha Tekna other than DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI ^_^ - jsu because we don't bow to Ganesha- does tha mean we hate?

it's about tolerance- we're not stopping THEM FROM doign anything?

only tha would bring hate

BHAUL CHUK MAAF MERE VEER I LOVE U MAN  ^_^

bhull chukk maaf

Love you to ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i kniow paaji we r not talking of others or stopping we are debating on our religion :wub:

paaji u said if anyone say i wanna tie ill say give me a hug , its ur own wish how u handel situations i can never tell a bibi to hug me if shes my sis too tongue.gif

paaji u said idil worship or cow worship veerje if u read my post i have said no idiol worsihip pls read veerje "why" my guru sahib said no to idol worship becuse idols cant give u anything this is for us and for every person on this planet only god can give u.

paaji eerkha and nafrat i said not stoping them but if we dont respect them and their sentiments then itll be a lot of eerkha and nafrat we have to take baahg in their religious stuff its hindu its muslim its parsi so that love must stay.

paaji u said abt ganesh birthday u know in india they do a very big festival named as " ganesh chatatrti" now i do vist the pandals where they have kept these idols i never matha tek the idol i do hath jaor and in my mind i say dhan guru nanak so that if the fellow hindu who sees me should not feel that see what kind of peson is he, he never evens do namskar again the thing love comes here ^_^

veerje for keeping hearts u have to play games some time so that all must be ok

take care bro i didnt qouted u lolllllllllllllllllllllllll tongue.gif

either i missed it or the question hasn't been answered yet......

i want to know the same thing cuz I saw a picture hanging in someone's home of Guru Nanak Dev ji having a rakhri tied on his arm by his sister. If he didn't accept the junaeu why would he accept a rakhri? our raakhi is God, not our brother, that's part of what a kara is for to remind us that. (nice response to this by someone above, sorry forgot name. )

so really, whats up with that?

thanx ^_^

everyone is going on about stopping right wing hindu propoganda. well pictures like that are RSS and other extremist hindu propoganda. They want to depict our gurus participating in their festivals/activities to give them legitimacy so that innocent/ignorant youth will say, "well guru nanak did it"

its wrong. I dont care who drew a picture of what. its very much against sikhi. any singh who participates in it with his sister obviously doesnt think very highly of her.

I posted here about it: http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.ppa?f=1...i=16767&t=16767

What kind of useless singhnee needs her brothers protection? Sh

e is no singhnee of guru sahib if she is going to her wordly brother for protection. Guru sahib is the one and only protector and anything else is a fraud and a sham.

Mera Piara Preetam Satgur Rakhvala

Moorakh Mugadh jio,

You got some good points, ive read some of your great points, thanks for sharing :wub:

I got one thing to ask.

What if someone comes to you n says do pooja of a moorti, or come with me and lets eat halaal meat, or lets drink ...

... you get where these points are, its all against sikhi.. but if he or she says lets do it... out of pyaar.. would u do it to make the person happy ???

We gotta keep in mind what our guru's have stopped us from doing, and ritualistic beliefs are one of them...

bhul chuk maph!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Daasn Daas jee even u have a very good point too really it made me think :wub:

paaji no one can force u to do pooja if they invite u yes many times even i have been invited i went there joined my hands and kept reciting waheguroo waheguroo and they did their pooja like this he was happy and me too

regading hala meat veerje many muslim know we singhs dont eat halal" those singh and singhnee who dont eat at all my namsakar to them ^_^ " and if he doesnt knows veerje guru knows i have discussed this with muslim too abt this , i just say u go upon ue rehat i go upon mine like this he is also happy and me too

paaji rakhri even i say is not in sikhi but if we want all religion as one mun rakhna penda jad tak its not comming on ur bajjar kurett if it comes forget it,but im sure my hindu brothers and muslim know abt our religion they will respect us as we wwill respect them jee

bhul chuk de kheema i dont want to win or lose in this debate its matter of love and just love towards other relgions belif ^_^^_^^_^

Sat Sri Akal:

Moorakh Mugadh Ji, once, Guru Gobind Singh Ji, to test his Sikhs, lowered his arrow in a sign of respect to one Saint Dadu in Narainpur. He was immediately caught by the Sikhs which were accompanying him and told not to do it again. Guru Sahib was happy to note that his Sikhs treated all Sikhs with the same laws, even if they were the Guru (remember that Guru Sahib had become a member of the Khalsa Panth and therefore, was subject to the same Rehat). One Sikh, Bhai Man Singh wrote that the Guru's own written instruction, "Worship not even by mistake Mohammadan or Hindu cemeteries or places of cremation" was given after this incident.

(Reference: http://allaboutsikhs.com/gurus/gurugobind8.htm).

It is not correct to even put on the disguise of respect/reverence to Hindu or Muslim places of worship or idols. Please heed the advice of Guru Sahib and keep it in mind.

As per this Rakhi debate...look, if a Hindu or Muslim woman wants to tie a Rakhi on you, fine...you are bound to be entire world's protector. BUT if a Sikh woman wants to tie a Rakhi on her brother or someone who she sees as a brother...that is a behavior that is not in line with Gurmat as every Sikh should be able to defend herself/himself and should not need to tie a thread on anyone for promises of assistance in the time of need.