Sikh Girl Dragged Into Wooded Area And Raped By Paki

Seriously hate to use a cliche but really lets not be reactive but instead be active. You can let the whole thing descend into complete chaos or you can find postive ways to move forward and solve it.

Where are the UAF and the politicians?

Leftists are in bed with the Muslims, they crave the 'Muslim vote'.

If the EDL will stand with Sikhs then they are our allies, not the Leftist Muslim lovers.

You are so confused you have forgotten how allies are supposed to be there in the time of need, the Leftists fail this condition and the EDL fulfill it.

I agree with you Bruv, the uaf and the left will never condemn Muslims. Be it in Racially motivated sexual crimes, homophiophia, or against women.

The uaf is made up middle class commies, and radical Muslims.

The so called Sikhs against EDL are a disgrace we know why they have been set up Read Here:

Unfortunately our community also has been infiltrated by left-wing liberal sell-outs, working with government back-hands to create a false sense of "harmony" amoungst community's. "EK Saath" slough (http://www.aiksaath.com) Sunny Hundal (most devious media trouble-maker in this country), balwinder rana (turban campaign) all devious money-hungry exploiters of race-relations.

These scumbags job is to divert attention from real issues, create histeria that 1000's of sikhs are going militant, only for them to then claim grants from the government to "defuse" the problem.

Ek Saath- these guys used the 1990's Slough SP vs sullah fights to create a funding pool to "solve the problem" they infact just brushed over the real causes of the tension, held dumb workshops with sikh children and muslims only for a sullaah to start dating the sikh lady they employed to coordinate the whole thing! lol.. ridiculous!

Sunny Hundal- with mates at bbc asian network, balwinder rana, turban campaign.. sadh sangat ji, these guys are professional Con men.. do not be fooled!! first find out how they are funding their groups and campaigns.

WHERES THE SIKHS AGAINST EDL ?

WHERES THE UAF ?

WHERE SEARCH LIGHT ?

PAKISTANI ARE ABUSING GIRLS EVERDAY FOR DECADES IT RACIALY MOTIVED - YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

It is shameful that you such things about gorray, no other group has fought so hard against racism and inequality.

You might be a sycophant, EDL pet. I'm not.

Few other people have cruised around the world 'conquering natives' and subjugating them economically, and culturally like the people you so admire. Sikhs might have got off lightly because we were useful in their agenda, but talk to native Indians, aborigines or those Africans who experienced systematic white brutality through slavery and all those peoples who were nearly exterminated through contact with them.

Racism pervades this countries institutes and although the rampaging skinhead days might be over (for now), we still have a pervasive, insidious racism that wafts around the place effecting the employment prospects, media representation and politics of this nation. Open your eyes man! And before you say it, I WOULD go 'back home' if the Brits didn't mess up our own nation thing we had going on there before they turned up.

Wake up to what a expendable tool you are for the people whose cause you are espousing......shame on you man. Your terror of sullay has made you lose your equilibrium.

Believe me I know how bad the Empire was, with Opium wars and whatnot. But modern Britain has provided us better opportunities than back in Hindu India.

And so they should, these twats are the ones who saddled us with 'Hindu India'. Had they not turned up with their bullsh*t cover excuse of 'trade' Sikhs would have been in a VERY different situation today. No were are forced to become drones in their economy, because they destroyed our own one. That's not sour grapes but verifiable facts.

Don't try and equate Westernization to rape. I admit, I have a dim view of many Westernized girls with their tatoos and crass attitude. You and I ahve both heard the horror stories of Sikh girls being taken to Pakistan and converted, the Mussulman are doing this for cash rewards. Know the difference between intentional harm and cultural exchange.

What and half of those apneean who fall into sullay hands don't do so because they emulating that same westernised thing you are talking about? Wake up.

Those Pak pimps target the dimwitted and weak - we have to ask why we produce so many girls like that. Cultural exchange!!! <banned word filter activated>, I don't see any many English becoming Sikhs here despite all the help they've received from Sikhs. I see plenty of white Americans though, which tells you a lot. Your 'cultural exchange' is only one way.

At least the EDL aren't backing down. Their leader gets smacked around for Muslims but he won't quit. He has to go around with a stab-proof vest but he won't back down.

What are you? His boyfriend?

If we Sikhs value bravery than we can atleast understand it when we see it.

Cobblers, I've known plenty of our own brothers infinitely more brave and capable than this guy.

Are we honestly supposed to match the Muslims by having turf wars? The Muslims practice polygamy and have so many kids. We cannot hope to match them in numbers unless we unite with other non-Muslims. We must ensure the survival of Sikh peoples here and now, resist whilst we still can. You act as if Sikhs are so internally weak and fragile. Sikhs are generally now middle class, whilst Muslims are lower class. Can you not see that fighting these inner battles is fruitless against Muslim agression? Just look at what happened to the Buddhists in Afghanistan.

Bottom line is that demographics are changing and Sikh society needs to adapt to meet with challenges of the future. That crawl to the middle class you talk about is related to our problems. Instead of becoming a rectal parasite of English boys in some desperate act of survival - do your bit and uplift your people. Start by not crapping yourself so much and disassociating yourself from chavy scum.

Hit the gym and get out more. Form connections with clued up strong Sikh guys. Become one yourself.

PS - We aren't Buddhists. We are Sikhs.

Let me put forward a counterpoint.

Even if the girl is of dubious character and that is by no means proven then a Sikh community uniting and forcing the police to take action sends a very strong message to the Pakis who do these kinds of things as well as the PC khusra police force. I understand what the bro who said that he has seen Sikh guys being imprisoned and being abandoned by the community after doing getting girls back off Pakis. Look at it from another angle, the gora community couldn't care less if their women go around with pakis and that is why pakis take advantage. If the pakis knew that even if a Sikh girl is their willing girlfriend they will still get their legs broken then the paki will think twice. Having a strong and united community which is willing to fight even for the hopeless cases. Even if the girl is willing the paki will make sure that he goes around with the girl in places where the Sikh community will see them. If he knew that the first time he goes into a Sikh area with the girl he will be put in hospital then he will think twice about it. The easiest way to browbeat and make a community become despondent is to take their honour and show them how you are able to spoil that honour. Whether us Sikhs like it or not and we can try the to get around it like some try and do and say that the girls are Punjabi and not Sikh but will that make you feel better and less despondent. Being the same age as our friend Dal Singh but having lived in a Sikh area and not a Paki area but we still had our rucks with with the Pakis. Upto the late 90s the Pakis knew that they could never mess with a Sikh. If anything positive comes out the protest and this issue, it will be that the Pakis and the wider community will know that Sikhs are still willing to stand up even for our wayward girls.

On another note I agree with Dal Singh about not associating with the EDL but not for the reasons that he has given. In my view if Sikhs side with the EDL they will not make themselves look like fascists to the wider community, the only people who will consider us as fascists will be the left wing UAF idiots and their useful <banned word filter activated> followers the co-called Turban Campaign! We already have no sympathy from the left wing idiots, they are fully paid up enablers of the Muslims. The reason not to associate with the EDL is that we don't need a few goray to empower us. We have so many youth in this country and if we could unite the vast majority of them no paki will mess with us.

The thing I disagree with Dal Singh is in his analysis that Sikhs have become weakened since we lost our Empire. I still view the Sikhs as being strong even after the loss. Not only did the Sikhs take revenge against the Purabiyas in 1857 but even when the Muslims who considered us as having lost our strength in 1947 and targetted Sikhs, we proved that we were strong enough to clear the entire East Punjab of Muslims. The Pakistan govt even went to the United Nations in 1947 to blame the Sikhs for the beating their people were getting in East Punjab. What was it that I wrote about the attack first and cry about the results mentality of the Pakis?

The reason that the Sikhs of old even up to the 90s were not beaten by the Pakis is because each generation taught the next that they should never trust a Paki and should always be wary of them. This wasn't something that the Sikhs of old made up but was based on experience of Pakis as well as an understanding of what Islam teaches. If you went up to a Sikh a hundred years ago and start to talk bukwas about how Islam is great because Bhai Mardana was a Muslim and the Gurus had Muslim friends, the likelihood is you would have got a danda across your face. People like GoKesh simply didnt exist among Sikhs prior to the 90s. Unfortunately we are now teaching the exact opposite and is it any wonder that foolish Sikh girls are becoming victims when pajamas here and in real life don't stop talking bukwas about how Islam is just like any other religion.

You might be a sycophant, EDL pet. I'm not.

Few other people have cruised around the world 'conquering natives' and subjugating them economically, and culturally like the people you so admire. Sikhs might have got off lightly because we were useful in their agenda, but talk to native Indians, aborigines or those Africans who experienced systematic white brutality through slavery and all those peoples who were nearly exterminated through contact with them.

Racism pervades this countries institutes and although the rampaging skinhead days might be over (for now), we still have a pervasive, insidious racism that wafts around the place effecting the employment prospects, media representation and politics of this nation. Open your eyes man! And before you say it, I WOULD go 'back home' if the Brits didn't mess up our own nation thing we had going on there before they turned up.

Wake up to what a expendable tool you are for the people whose cause you are espousing......shame on you man. Your terror of sullay has made you lose your equilibrium.

And so they should, these twats are the ones who saddled us with 'Hindu India'. Had they not turned up with their bullsh*t cover excuse of 'trade' Sikhs would have been in a VERY different situation today. No were are forced to become drones in their economy, because they destroyed our own one. That's not sour grapes but verifiable facts.

What and half of those apneean who fall into sullay hands don't do so because they emulating that same westernised thing you are talking about? Wake up.

Those Pak pimps target the dimwitted and weak - we have to ask why we produce so many girls like that. Cultural exchange!!! <banned word filter activated>, I don't see any many English becoming Sikhs here despite all the help they've received from Sikhs. I see plenty of white Americans though, which tells you a lot. Your 'cultural exchange' is only one way.

What are you? His boyfriend?

Cobblers, I've known plenty of our own brothers infinitely more brave and capable than this guy.

Bottom line is that demographics are changing and Sikh society needs to adapt to meet with challenges of the future. That crawl to the middle class you talk about is related to our problems. Instead of becoming a rectal parasite of English boys in some desperate act of survival - do your bit and uplift your people. Start by not crapping yourself so much and disassociating yourself from chavy scum.

Hit the gym and get out more. Form connections with clued up strong Sikh guys. Become one yourself.

PS - We aren't Buddhists. We are Sikhs.

Well at least I'm not doing the Mussulman's dirty work for them, like you seem to be. Making sure that they get off the hook.

India was not paradise before the British came. If you cannot acknowledge that the British also brought knowledge and inventions then you really should fly off back to Punjab and enjoy Pakistani opium being smuggled in. Yes I blame Colonial Britain for creating the evil failed state of Pakistan and destroying the Sikh Empire. But we are living in the present, and no other group has treated the Sikhs any better, not the Muslims or the Hindus.

Sikhs discriminate amongst each other far worse than gorras. In London they took advantage of illegally smuggled Sikhs, who were sleeping under bridges.

In India, the police abducted young Sikhs and killed them. India has treated Sikhs far worse than the UK.

Don't pretend that Sikh girls back over in India aren't target for unscrupulous Muslims. Heven't you heard of love jihad?

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/islamic-jihad-articles/love-jihad-sufferings-of-the-victims/

Stop blaming Western culture, which has benefited Sikhs and blame these opportunisitic Muslims.

You sound like a militant kala, like Malcolm X or Louis Farrakhan screaming "It's the White man's fault!"

But just like those militant Blacks, it is you who is ignoring the Muslim abusers whowill never offer equality. Look how Blacks are getting killed in Libya; being slaves in Sudan.

Stop being a slave to Muslims and oppose their supremacist cult.

Ok - now we know that yet again this case involves the 'age old' pattern of abuse of : Non- Muslim girl raped by Muslim youth..........

So far Mr 'Anan Majid Basharat' has been reported as being charged with assault - no date fixed for the court case as yet.

SUGGESTED PLAN OF ACTION:

- THERE MUST BE A STRONG DEMONSTRATION AGAINST 'SEXUAL TARGETING OF SIKH GIRLS' IN LUTON - INVOLVING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY NATIONWIDE.............LET US ORGANISE A STRONG MARCH OF THOUSANDS OF SINGHS THROUGH THE STREETS OF LUTON (INCLUDING BURY PARK) - TO SEND A MESSAGE OUT TO THE UK THAT UNLIKE THE REST OF THE 'POLITICALLY-CORRECT' UK - WE AS A COMMUNITY WILL NEVER TOLERATE THE ABUSE OF OUR SISTERS/DAUGHTERS........

- LET US FIND OUT WHEN THE COURT CASE IS DUE TO BE HEARD AND MAKE SURE THERE IS A STRONG PRESENCE OUTSIDE THE COURT .......... AGAIN THIS WILL HELP ENSURE THIS CASE (AND THE WIDER ISSUE OF THE GROOMING OF SIKH GIRLS) IS KEPT IN THE MEDIA SPOTLIGHT..........

I agree with you Bruv, the uaf and the left will never condemn Muslims. Be it in Racially motivated sexual crimes, homophiophia, or against women.

The uaf is made up middle class commies, and radical Muslims.

The so called Sikhs against EDL are a disgrace we know why they have been set up Read Here:

Unfortunately our community also has been infiltrated by left-wing liberal sell-outs, working with government back-hands to create a false sense of "harmony" amoungst community's. "EK Saath" slough (http://www.aiksaath.com) Sunny Hundal (most devious media trouble-maker in this country), balwinder rana (turban campaign) all devious money-hungry exploiters of race-relations.

These scumbags job is to divert attention from real issues, create histeria that 1000's of sikhs are going militant, only for them to then claim grants from the government to "defuse" the problem.

Ek Saath- these guys used the 1990's Slough SP vs sullah fights to create a funding pool to "solve the problem" they infact just brushed over the real causes of the tension, held dumb workshops with sikh children and muslims only for a sullaah to start dating the sikh lady they employed to coordinate the whole thing! lol.. ridiculous!

Sunny Hundal- with mates at bbc asian network, balwinder rana, turban campaign.. sadh sangat ji, these guys are professional Con men.. do not be fooled!! first find out how they are funding their groups and campaigns.

WHERES THE SIKHS AGAINST EDL ?

WHERES THE UAF ?

WHERE SEARCH LIGHT ?

PAKISTANI ARE ABUSING GIRLS EVERDAY FOR DECADES IT RACIALY MOTIVED - YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

Cheers. I didn't know about these Sikh con artists before now.

These Muzzie lovers can fly off to Pakistan, see how Muslims will demand jizya from them and threaten to behead them.

Cheers. I didn't know about these Sikh con artists before now.

These Muzzie lovers can fly off to Pakistan, see how Muslims will demand jizya from them and threaten to behead them.

Its that old saying "Go and live with the People you are standing up for, and see how they treat you"

Other stuff you should know about so called "Sikhs Against EDL"

Basically Sunny hundal and his 4 or 5 dimwits found a financial loophole while Labour were handing our grants left right and center. These grants were aimed at highlighting and combating any social upheavals within ethnic groups to maintain social harmony which played with their "multicultural Britain" ideology. They developed "think tanks" for individual religious groups.

Basically Sunny/Ranna and co. would grossly exaggerate any view points that could be interpreted as extremist and tarnish the whole community with it. So ONE Sikh stands on stage and says he believes young Sikh women are at threat from pedophile grooming gangs, who target victims by race- they would take this back to Government HQ and say HORDES of Sikhs are going mental, and will kill muslims, only a matter of time before all Sikhs lose their ability to think for themselves and we will have partition style war on the streets of Britain.

Please give us £££££'s and we will combat this for you, by going into the liberal media and portraying these Sikhs as extremists before they get a chance to influence more people. The dumb government paid out.

These people used their liberal media outlets to lie, exaggerate and defame people just so they could go back to HQ and show what they have done. Making non-issues into media spectacles, and continuously tarnishing the Sikh community.

Right now they are saying 1000's of sikhs are joining up to EDL and it's going to become a threat to national security unless something is done. And again using their liberal media to defame characters.

Just watched the report on the BBC about the issue. They said that there is a meeting of Sikh and Muslim 'community leaders' in the Gurdwara aiming to diffuse 'tensions'. I hope the Sikhs don't get taken in by the doublespeak of the Pakis.

Cant belive they are haveing meetings with them, you can NEVER Trust them.