Sikh Girl Dragged Into Wooded Area And Raped By Paki

So really we are still a bit oblivious to what actually happened?

From reading the above posts i have to say a number of contributors have some very innane childish views please listen to "gokesh" "dalsingh" and "fightersingh" i dont know any of these people but they are talking sense. We must abibe by the laws of the land and stay away from groups like the EDL. Luton sikhs have shown that we are not divided and can come together we dont need SP we need each other

I hope that the guy is charged with rape and given the max sentence if that is the case!

Just to set the record straight. I have the most respect for those guys in SP who had the right intentions in their heart and made sacrifices. If we had more guys like those (as opposed to opportunists who came in for the wrong reasons), we wouldn't have half the problems we have today.

Oh yes, the Sikh gurus even helped out the Mughal emporers. How did that work out?

Helping Muslims is like feeding a crocodile, it might temporarily satiate them but they'll never stop seeing you as a target.

So in your logic, White nationalist types are going after the most powerful non-White group and then they will target the weaker ones.

In that case, the Jews are the wealthiest and more powerful non-White group in this country.

So they're not going into "divide and rule" tactics because they would have to start with the Jews.

The reality is that the EDL, unlike the BNP chose to accept non-white members of its own accord and not because of court preceedings.

EDL, Sikhs, non-Muslims. We are all under incessant attacks from Muslims. If the EDL will stand with us then that makes us allies.

The point is that throughout history there have been scapegoats. The Jewish community in Germany. Please don't condemn an entire people due to the actions of a few people. I abhor rape and i will not publish what i think should be a suitable punishment. We need to look to our Guru for answers and nowhere else. do not put your trust in allies who really don'f give a care about Sikhi because it will come back to bite you! We are lions but very JUST lions! We protect the innocent and stand up for what is right. Don't ally yourselves with the EDL they are a hate group in my opinion.

The point is that throughout history there have been scapegoats. The Jewish community in Germany. Please don't condemn an entire people due to the actions of a few people. I abhor rape and i will not publish what i think should be a suitable punishment. We need to look to our Guru for answers and nowhere else. do not put your trust in allies who really don'f give a care about Sikhi because it will come back to bite you! We are lions but very JUST lions! We protect the innocent and stand up for what is right. Don't ally yourselves with the EDL they are a hate group in my opinion.

The actions of a few? Remember what David Starkey said about the Rochedale gang, he said they were acting within their cultural norms.

Nowhere in Islam is it forbidden to rape non-Muslims, in fact this was the given incentive for Muslim invaders in that they can "take what your right hand posseses".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRHWjYmsRFY&feature=player_embedded

We should hold all Muslims to account because they there religion tacitly allows rape of non-Muslims. These values are not limited to a "few" they are Islamic values.

The Sikh Gurus taught us to challenge our aggressors. That is why Sikhs survived whilst the pacifist Buddhists in Afghanistan were decimated.

I know the EDL are associated with football hooliganism but the Leftists won't help us. Muslims are using divide and rule against us non-Muslims. They want to divide peoples into political labels when we non-Muslims want the same things; liberty, freedom and equality.

So they're not going into "divide and rule" tactics because they would have to start with the Jews.

You're not very bright are you? Why would they have to start with the Jews?

They would logically start with a group that was already largely detested if they were using divide and conquer tactics (and lo and behold they are!)

Then they would rope in the brainless from outside communities (which they are trying, especially with apnay) to [a] bolster their own numbers make their fight appear legitimate and put people off the scent of their true underlying racist nature and [c] cause a wide kick off between the two outsider communities and be in a position to back off and feed to fire when convenient, killing two birds with one stone.

The real net effect of licking edl/bnp backsides is to make Sikhs look like scared, hate filled morons who are a danger to the stability of the country. Seeing as Muslims are fully capable of defending themselves and causing havoc to the country and have MASSIVE investments in this country via oil money, the powers that be will only further demonise the generally voiceless, tiny minority and economically humble Sikhs. Sikhs in turn will become associated with retarded English thug types who want to save England and the 'English way' (whatever the **** that is?) but would struggle to pass an English G.C.S.E.

Besides if the hordes of the 'English' majority can't deal with the Pakistani pervert problem on their own, says a lot about how useless they are.

You're not very bright are you? Why would they have to start with the Jews?

They would logically start with a group that was already largely detested if they were using divide and conquer tactics (and lo and behold they are!)

Then they would rope in the brainless from outside communities (which they are trying, especially with apnay) to [a] bolster their own numbers make their fight appear legitimate and put people off the scent of their true underlying racist nature and [c] cause a wide kick off between the two outsider communities and be in a position to back off and feed to fire when convenient, killing two birds with one stone.

The real net effect of licking edl/bnp backsides is to make Sikhs look like scared, hate filled morons who are a danger to the stability of the country. Seeing as Muslims are fully capable of defending themselves and causing havoc to the country and have MASSIVE investments in this country via oil money, the powers that be will only further demonise the generally voiceless, tiny minority and economically humble Sikhs. Sikhs in turn will become associated with retarded English thug types who want to save England and the 'English way' (whatever the **** that is?) but would struggle to pass an English G.C.S.E.

Besides if the hordes of the 'English' majority can't deal with the Pakistani pervert problem on their own, says a lot about how useless they are.

You act as if Jews still aren't despised. A recent BBC survey poll showed many countries had extremely unfavourable opinions of Israel, it was one of the most unpopular countries on the list. Anti-semtism is still pervalent in the UK.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8166173.stm

If you look at the views of White supremacists, they make it clear that they consider the Jews to be their number one enemy. Look at all the conspiracy theories around Jews; they control banking, the media, academia etc.

Name me one country in the last century that White nationalists have managed to take.

Do the same for Muslims and you can name Lebannon, Chechnya, Dagestan, Kosovo.

It seems quite evidently clear who the bigger threat is.

I have not called you intelligence into question. There's no need for ad hominem attacks.

Borat

You seem to be jumping on a band wagon as dangerous as some muslims are putting your eggs in with he EDL is hardly clever. No sooner will you have helped them eradicate "the muslim problem" then they will turn on you. There is a reason the EDL membership is full of naive, uneducated and simple minded people...because the intelligent people can see through this facade

He has been charged with assault, not rape. It is important to clarify what actually happened and the circumstances surrounding it. Was it really an isolated case of dragging a Sikh girl into a wooded area and raping her? Were they in a consensual relationship or not? Bf-gf? It sounds terrible, regardless of the circumstances, but I fear that there is more to this than meets the eye...

I sure hope this isn't a case of a Sikh girl being raped by her pakistani boyfriend, we still don't know all the facts about this case. Whatever the case, but to tag along or invite Goray nationalists to this issue is sheer stupidity. You have got to be light weight in the head to not realise that they are just using apnay to furthur their own agenda. I remember reading the BNP site around the year 2000-2001 where they said they support Khalistan because they want all Sikhs to eventually leave Britiain and move to Khalistan. They have probably removed those incriminating parts from their site now.

On a unrelated note, we need to bring our girls to Sikhi again. This can only start when they are kids. The ones that are teens or young adults are a lost cause. We need to stop turning girls into feminists because that is exactly what we have been doing so far. Sikh girls have a reputation of being promiscuous and independent minded. Until the slutty behaviour of apneean changes we will continue to see cases Sikh girls being raped or used by their Pakistani boyfriends.