Sikh Girl Dragged Into Wooded Area And Raped By Paki

I think the facts need to be known..so far I see everyone getting hot headed and jumping around.... Theres suggestions coming out that the accused "rapist" was this girls boyfriend....in which case if true shes partly to blame...nobody deserves to go through sexual assualt or rape... But at the same time you know exactly what you are doing when you get involved in relationships with such people....all the media stories and warnings are out there...

Why then cry to the "SIkh Community" about it afterwards like you were some sort of siddi-saddi who was taken advantage of ... You reap what you sow ... That said as mentioned the Police probbaly would have done nothing without the protest...they probably still wont do a lot now....

Education is key...more important than than is self respect and a sense of dharam.... Im not talking about academic education im talking about basic common principles...I see lots of university educated "Sikh" girls and they still get themselves in these sort of situations.... you cant help everyone. Concentrate on looking after your own household, families and friends...keep an eye on your younger siblings...Dont become another statistic...

You sound fully indoctrinated singh. The EDL have dished out there own beatings of that im sure. What postes above are trying to get at is that not all muslims are bad and we are strong enough as a community to fight our own corner we dont need to make alliances.

the khalsa of old made many alliances..even with todays enemies...we will use them and they will use us..nothing wrong in supporting them from the sidelines...they are much better than UAF or MDL will ever be

I think the facts need to be known..so far I see everyone getting hot headed and jumping around.... Theres suggestions coming out that the accused "rapist" was this girls boyfriend....in which case if true shes partly to blame...nobody deserves to go through sexual assualt or rape... But at the same time you know exactly what you are doing when you get involved in relationships with such people....all the media stories and warnings are out there...

Why then cry to the "SIkh Community" about it afterwards like you were some sort of siddi-saddi who was taken advantage of ... You reap what you sow ... That said as mentioned the Police probbaly would have done nothing without the protest...they probably still wont do a lot now....

Education is key...more important than than is self respect and a sense of dharam.... Im not talking about academic education im talking about basic common principles...I see lots of university educated "Sikh" girls and they still get themselves in these sort of situations.... you cant help everyone. Concentrate on looking after your own household, families and friends...keep an eye on your younger siblings...Dont become another statistic...

totally agree with the above

Education is key...more important than than is self respect and a sense of dharam.... Im not talking about academic education im talking about basic common principles...I see lots of university educated "Sikh" girls and they still get themselves in these sort of situations....

You know as well as I do that some academically astutue people are, frankly, quite dim on an emotional level. I think it's called emotional intelligence. These people haven't got a clue to be honest, but they seem to think they've conquered life and won its many battles by completing a degree.

You sound fully indoctrinated singh. The EDL have dished out there own beatings of that im sure. What postes above are trying to get at is that not all muslims are bad and we are strong enough as a community to fight our own corner we dont need to make alliances.

I understand that Sikhs can and will stick up for themselves. Still, we are a minority. Whether you like it or not, we do need allies.

Saying that "not all Muslims are bad" is a totall cop out, it can be said about any group and it offers no real solutions.

Muslims as a group need to take some responsibility, but they continually try to shift the blame onto others and fall back on nutty consipricies like how Jews planned 9/11.

Using this "only a few" excuse plays right into Muslim hands. Check up on the 5 stages on Islam.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/05/the_five_stages_of_islam.html

This is how "a few" have managed to take over Dagestan, Chechnya, Kosovo and Lebannon.

I do know our history and how the English basically ruined the once great Sikh Empire, but let's not for one second pretend that the Muslims were much better.

No one is saying they were. But that doesn't mean we play down how our base was destroyed by the English, who are one of the most devious, double dealing people in the world. Getting tangled in with this lot is deadly as our (and many other non white races) history shows.

I am not "crapping myself" about the Muslims, I am more than just a keyboard warrior. Whenever Muslims try to push their dawahganda I confront them and ask hard questions. As a Sikh I have learned to overcome virtually all my fears, but I am still a human being who has doubts and restraints.

Okay, as your Sikh brother, who isn't an Internet warrior either, I'm telling you that we MUST deal with things ourselves - and discreetly. I understand your fears, but we must still keep plugging away at bullet proofing our own society. If Paks are a problem with their conversion of girls don't tell me white men aren't, with the way they turn apneean into wannabe westernised goriaan either.

You're suggesting that we just sit this one out and let the EDL and Muslims go at it. In that case the Muslims will win since the EDL regularly get their asses kicked by Muslims. the EDL leader has repeadtedly been battered by Muslim gangs.

Just shows you. When we had Sikh leadership that would batter fronting Paks, our people buried their heads in the sand. Now we have a white boy who gets regularly slapped about by sullay, they want to jump on his bandwagon. O dasmesh pita - how far we have fallen......

Wake up man. Listen to yourself!!

Muslims are breeding like there's no tommorow. They already control Luton, Bradford the many prisons.

We need to start asking why we don't have strong Sikh turfs - like I mentioned way back at the beginning of the thread. Our weakness stems from our desire of maya and status. Use your energy to help build up and educate your own people.

Waiting it out is not an option, it's suicide.

No it ain't. At worse one side will decrease the numbers of the other. We just end up fighting whoever wins in this, one way or another - no doubt we'll get our arses busted up before we spring into action, like we always seem to do.

At this moment we NEED to be fighting these things in our society that keep us weak:

Casteism, excessive materialism, sycophancy to outsiders, lack of economic freedom, poor cohesion in community, lack of media savvy, loss of faith etc. etc. I'm sure you can a few things. Spend your time focusing on such things and train - your mind and your body - read good stuff and hit the weights. Buy a pull up bar. Skipping rope.

You know as well as I do that some academically astutue people are, frankly, quite dim on an emotional level. I think it's called emotional intelligence. These people haven't got a clue to be honest, but they seem to think they've conquered life and won its many battles by completing a degree.

Yeah, I saw more Sikh girls acting like cheap whores at uni than anywhere else. The only place you see more drunk arse, spoiled brat knob headed Sikh boys than at uni, is in one of those big flash Panjabi 'Sikh' weddings.

No one is saying they were. But that doesn't mean we play down how our base was destroyed by the English, who are one of the most devious, double dealing people in the world. Getting tangled in with this lot is deadly as our (and many other non white races) history shows.

Okay, as your Sikh brother, who isn't an Internet warrior either, I'm telling you that we MUST deal with things ourselves - and discreetly. I understand your fears, but we must still keep plugging away at bullet proofing our own society. If Paks are a problem with their conversion of girls don't tell me white men aren't, with the way they turn apneean into wannabe westernised goriaan either.

Just shows you. When we had Sikh leadership that would batter fronting Paks, our people buried their heads in the sand. Now we have a white boy who gets regularly slapped about by sullay, they want to jump on his bandwagon. O dasmesh pita - how far we have fallen......

Wake up man. Listen to yourself!!

We need to start asking why we don't have strong Sikh turfs - like I mentioned way back at the beginning of the thread. Our weakness stems from our desire of maya and status. Use your energy to help build up and educate your own people.

No it ain't. At worse one side will decrease the numbers of the other. We just end up fighting whoever wins in this, one way or another - no doubt we'll get our arses busted up before we spring into action, like we always seem to do.

At this moment we NEED to be fighting these things in our society that keep us weak:

Casteism, excessive materialism, sycophancy to outsiders, lack of economic freedom, poor cohesion in community, lack of media savvy, loss of faith etc. etc. I'm sure you can a few things. Spend your time focusing on such things and train - your mind and your body - read good stuff and hit the weights. Buy a pull up bar. Skipping rope.

It is shameful that you such things about gorray, no other group has fought so hard against racism and inequality. Believe me I know how bad the Empire was, with Opium wars and whatnot. But modern Britain has provided us better opportunities than back in Hindu India.

Don't try and equate Westernization to rape. I admit, I have a dim view of many Westernized girls with their tatoos and crass attitude. You and I ahve both heard the horror stories of Sikh girls being taken to Pakistan and converted, the Mussulman are doing this for cash rewards. Know the difference between intentional harm and cultural exchange.

At least the EDL aren't backing down. Their leader gets smacked around for Muslims but he won't quit. He has to go around with a stab-proof vest but he won't back down. If we Sikhs value bravery than we can atleast understand it when we see it.

Are we honestly supposed to match the Muslims by having turf wars? The Muslims practice polygamy and have so many kids. We cannot hope to match them in numbers unless we unite with other non-Muslims. We must ensure the survival of Sikh peoples here and now, resist whilst we still can.

You act as if Sikhs are so internally weak and fragile. Sikhs are generally now middle class, whilst Muslims are lower class. Can you not see that fighting these inner battles is fruitless against Muslim agression? Just look at what happened to the Buddhists in Afghanistan.

Please watch this its not a million miles away from the issues we face in our own community. fighting for individual rights.

http://youtu.be/TEIU-FiK2G8

Stop posting Muslim propaganda to try and prove your point that Muslims are also suffering. If you watch the video at 1.20 you see it's the Muslay with the hat who uses his placard to attack a Gora. The Muslay then gets a punch in the face for his trouble from a gora who wades into the baying crowd to get at him. This shows what the Musla mentality is, they attack first and when they get a beating they complain about being a victim!