Sikh Girl Dragged Into Wooded Area And Raped By Paki

Where are the UAF and the politicians?

Leftists are in bed with the Muslims, they crave the 'Muslim vote'.

If the EDL will stand with Sikhs then they are our allies, not the Leftist Muslim lovers.

You are so confused you have forgotten how allies are supposed to be there in the time of need, the Leftists fail this condition and the EDL fulfill it.

Stop turning this into a political propoganda circus. The EDL will do anything to advance their cause. The NF failed because a lot of people from all sections of the communtiy stood up to them. The EDL are trying a different angle. pick on the muslims and then we can start on the others when they are out of the way. Sorry to say but your average thug won't know the difference between a muslim or a Khalsa. Sad fact. I agree it needs to be resolved but can anyone on this forum please tell me they have no muslim friends? i put my hands up and the ones I know are kind and not rapists. Must be because I',m a leftist then (rolls eyes) Our Gurus faught against prejudice and persecution in all forms and had many muslim friends from start to finish!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

SP NEEDS TO RETURN.

SOMEONE WHO KNOWS BUSH THE FOUNDER OF SP CONTACT HIM AND LETS HOLD A MEETING IN BHAM WITH ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND HAVE BUSH THEIR WHO CAN GUIDE US. IF WE KEEP SAYING WE NEED SP AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT GOD FORBID BUT ANOTHER GIRL IN THAT TIME COULD BE TARGETTED. THERE IS ENOUGH YOUTH READY BUT NEED THE GUIDANCE. WHOEVER KNOWS BUSH ASK HIM AND IF HES WILLING TO GUIDE US TO GET ORGANISED.

too right mate.

The meeting in the gurdwara and the Protest last night was very productive and most of all, made the police sit up and take notice, since they dont do anything 2 these paki paedos/rapists who seem 2 have a free run at things. The girls family told the police FOUR times, before the community finally got involved and marched to the police gaff. It was pathetic at how after the protest had kicked off, the police from all over bedfordshire were called in, with riot gear and dogs. Where r these guys wen the paks r pimpin girls openly at night on the streets or pushing drugs on the streets? Pathetic!! Wheres panjab police wen u need em eh!

So really we are still a bit oblivious to what actually happened?

From reading the above posts i have to say a number of contributors have some very innane childish views please listen to "gokesh" "dalsingh" and "fightersingh" i dont know any of these people but they are talking sense. We must abibe by the laws of the land and stay away from groups like the EDL. Luton sikhs have shown that we are not divided and can come together we dont need SP we need each other

I hope that the guy is charged with rape and given the max sentence if that is the case!

hey kullykhalsa u no the police found him detained him and then let him go!!! flippin CRAP THAT IS I SWEAR DOWN!!

so manyy singhs have commented on his facebbok guy needs 2 get *removed* !!! but aprently they were dating n stuff so that even worse!!!

Stop turning this into a political propoganda circus. The EDL will do anything to advance their cause. The NF failed because a lot of people from all sections of the communtiy stood up to them. The EDL are trying a different angle. pick on the muslims and then we can start on the others when they are out of the way. Sorry to say but your average thug won't know the difference between a muslim or a Khalsa. Sad fact. I agree it needs to be resolved but can anyone on this forum please tell me they have no muslim friends? i put my hands up and the ones I know are kind and not rapists. Must be because I',m a leftist then (rolls eyes) Our Gurus faught against prejudice and persecution in all forms and had many muslim friends from start to finish!

Oh yes, the Sikh gurus even helped out the Mughal emporers. How did that work out?

Helping Muslims is like feeding a crocodile, it might temporarily satiate them but they'll never stop seeing you as a target.

So in your logic, White nationalist types are going after the most powerful non-White group and then they will target the weaker ones.

In that case, the Jews are the wealthiest and more powerful non-White group in this country.

So they're not going into "divide and rule" tactics because they would have to start with the Jews.

The reality is that the EDL, unlike the BNP chose to accept non-white members of its own accord and not because of court preceedings.

EDL, Sikhs, non-Muslims. We are all under incessant attacks from Muslims. If the EDL will stand with us then that makes us allies.

thats terrible news that he has been released are we sure it was rape?

I think one of the posters mentioned above about educating sikh girls to agreater extent tht should be our priority!

Hope this doesnt cause offence but she took the decision to date a muslim by her self and now all the sikh community has rallied together based on a bf/gf problem disgusting

However we should not hate and malign the whole community... I just hope any Muslim that is reading this forum doesn't think all Sikhs discriminate and demonise thier religion... its starting to look like an EDL, white supremacist forum on here! Next the word "Nigger" will become acceptable..
We never have and never will encourage any belief that demonizes an entire community/religion, so relax, no one will get away here using the N word so freely. We have had Muslims come on this forum in the past, and they condemned the actions of their co-religionists and encouraged to think of ways to come forward and neutralize this problem once and for all. Yes there are some among us who may paint all Muslims with the same brush, but not all of us. The reason why everyone at this point is enraged is because these things have been going on for a long time now, and there is a limit to everything. From the kind of messages I have read on here and on Facebook, it seems to me that Sikhs in UK have had it and they say enough is enough. So while I do agree with you that its immature to label an entire community/religion as evil, fact remains that the more commonly these incidents occur, the greater chances for any ordinary Sikh to suspect and keep distance from any simple, ordinary and harmless Muslim.

yeah he did rape her !! its disgursting y would any man do that!!!

yeah i totaliyy agre it is all down to being educated and even if youre not educated in sikhi girls need 2 stop havng stupid ideologies that they see in movies... love and sex is special it should be shared with your husband man, wt is wrong with the world, no wonder the flamin crime rates are going on, and the goverment dont care they dont give a crap what happen, cuz its everyone for themselves... YOU CAME INTO THIS WORLD ALONE YOU LEAVE ALONE.. but at least have flamin sense!!! sori bout my angaer in jus infuriates me!!