Sign in to follow this  
Mand5

Why Are Sikh People So Against Radha Soami Path

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Paneer Monster, Great great posts!!!

Thanks for taking the time to type up your posts, it is not time wasted!!!

May the eternal soul and light of the 10 Guru's, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, bless all the Gursikh Piyare who posted on here to help the Sikh Sangat not get tied in with the occult Rhadasoami club.

We all get very tired of these Rhadasoami brain washed robots coming onto this site looking for justification of their occult Rhadasoami club (because they actually haven't got true faith in it themselves. They are just brain washed). Because we are so tired and bored of their absolutely ridiculous beliefs and arguements on here, we don't always have the energy to even reply. However, you, and some other Gursikhs did, so Vaheguru Bless you.

And by the way, to Mand5, you are NOT a Sikh, you're a member of the Rhadasoami occult club. If you do want to befriend us Sikhs, you can help us by letting us know which Sikh Gurdwara your Rhadasoami mates, and that comedian you call a Guru, are going to knock down next?

• Like 2

the amount of hate in this topic is quite remarkable.

I'm in my 20's and was born into a RS family. I'm blessed to be part of such a humble community of people who don't drink or eat meat. So please do not refer to us as a "Cult" or "brainwashed". It really highlights some of the self-righteous attitude many of you possess in this forum, although that doesn't mean you represent the vast demographic of Sikhs. In fact, I'm married to one and we share a tremendous amount of respect for one another, our families and our religious/cultural beliefs.

I'm not looking for justification. I met my cross-roads before I was 20 and questioned my religious beliefs there and then...here is what I found:

- I'm following a path which keeps me away from meat, alcohol and drugs.

- the guru is a spiritual teacher, not God, only spreading the message of the Guru Granth Sahib.

- It has ultimately made me a much better human being

The only reason this guy came to the forum was to prove how his faith is better than Sikhi. When asked to show respect to Guru Granth Sahibji, he went on ranting and flaunting how he is much better than other guys who replied to him.

Sorry to burst your bubble but all I can smell is EGO from your comments. If you are looking for a healthy debate then you need to show some respect. You just don't walk into someone's house and disrespect and then expect to be honored.

If your words can hurt a whole majority and you knowingly did that ( as you were born a sikh and married to a "sikh"), how can you call yourself a better human being?

Move on Buddy, there is no place for you here. Not with this attitude.

• Like 2

the amount of hate in this topic is quite remarkable.

I'm in my 20's and was born into a RS family. I'm blessed to be part of such a humble community of people who don't drink or eat meat. So please do not refer to us as a "Cult" or "brainwashed". It really highlights some of the self-righteous attitude many of you possess in this forum, although that doesn't mean you represent the vast demographic of Sikhs. In fact, I'm married to one and we share a tremendous amount of respect for one another, our families and our religious/cultural beliefs.

I'm not looking for justification. I met my cross-roads before I was 20 and questioned my religious beliefs there and then...here is what I found:

- I'm following a path which keeps me away from meat, alcohol and drugs.

- the guru is a spiritual teacher, not God, only spreading the message of the Guru Granth Sahib.

- It has ultimately made me a much better human being

That's fine if it makes you a better human being, but no one can replace Guru Granth Sahib. As a non-Sikh you are welcome to respect Guru Granth Sahib Ji just as many Hindu veers and nonn Sikhs in India do, but you can't try to change Sikhi or the Sikh's Guru.

Being a better human being is subjective and many paths can make you better yourself as a person, even without Vaheguru, but the rewards are limited. What you posted is a fallacy, just because something helps you it does not make it true. WIth that said Gurmat is unique and the objective is very clear despite many of us falling short.

Please don't mistake straightforward objectivity for hate just because what you read is inconvenient.

• Like 2

you are partly correct... this is also having a damaging affect on sangat... some radhasoamis realise that radhasoami is a backward cult... its very sad. radhaosami is a poison. I try to save as many poeple as i can. its a very hard, long and draining process to deprogram the way they think.

i also agree that the newer generation of sikhs are more political then spiritual... we need to take both to the highest hight.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Paneer Bhaji, your posts are very valid and insightful.

Humble request, please can you (or anyone else) put all your thoughts (together) in an article about the 'delusions of radhasoami's' and we will publish on our site.

Historically, there would have been no radhasoami's without Sikhi. Radhasoami's want to be Sikhs (not the other way around). Many hindu's turn into radhasoami's, learn the truth and then embrace Sikhi.

Seperately, we are investigating claims that radhasoami's were a British invention with a long term plan to turn Indians into Christians.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and manmukh radhasoami's have unintentionally ended up strengthening Sikhi.

They should try listening to the following and accept why Waheguru is steering them in this direction...

• Like 4

Edited by sayWhaaaat, Yesterday, 05:22 PM.

13.) I came here to get banned

If you don't have the guts to face us even online why bother taking panga in the first place?

Edited by Mehtab Singh

given that sikhs are not to refer to sggs as a book but instead a guru, how should other people refer to it? im meaning here radha soami people or christians/muslims/hindus or atheists?

for example a journalist writingan article in english about the sikh religion, should he refer to it as a "sikh holy book"?

Sikhs should have a better way fo conversing with rs without it turning into a slanging match, and remember that they have the choice to follow what they want, and im sure that if they find it is the true path, then its best not to fight with them, but to use a two-way dialogue to discuss such things.

the fault of sikhs turning to rs path, is the fault of sikhs primarily.

When we are talking about our father or mother, we say "mom" or "dad", we don't say "that human being of the male gender", or "that human being of the female gender". Same way, we don't refer to Guru Sahib as book, we say Guru Sahib.

Sikhs should have a better way fo conversing with rs without it turning into a slanging match, and remember that they have the choice to follow what they want, and im sure that if they find it is the true path, then its best not to fight with them, but to use a two-way dialogue to discuss such things.

the fault of sikhs turning to rs path, is the fault of sikhs primarily.

Please tell us who told you that "the fault of sikhs turning to rs path, is the fault of sikhs primarily."

If a scoundrel opens his own shop and mis leads gullible folks, how are the Sikhs to be faulted for this.

And this cult is funded by the Indian govt to cause division among Sikhs.

• Like 1