Why Are Sikh People So Against Radha Soami Path

Mand5

Guru granth sahib ji. Is not living, only a true mater can direct you.

Many sikhs eat meat and drinks

, it's states in the guru granth sahib on page 1377 we should not consume any of these. We still do it.

Thanks for clarifying about what is written on Page 1377.

Can you please tell us where in Guru Granth Sahib, it says that only a living master can direct you.

I have heard this from Radha Swamis before, but no-one has actually been able to provide any details about where it it. Thanks in advance S1NNG.

Brother S1NNG,

You should keep in mind what the Bani says: Hukum andher sabko, baher hukum na koee .

So you see, whether we believe in Guru Granth Sahib, or people like you believe in living Master as you say, it is all by His Hukum.

And if this is so, do you think you can change the world, or we can change you?

Who can go against His hukum?

Your own beloved Master, does not like to indulge in debates which lead to conflicts, hatred or agressiveness, then why do you not follow him, and stop telling anybody, this is right or wrong, thus being wise.

Just leave it man.

You were leading a peaceful life, just came here and have altered people´s sensivity...and gained their anger for nothing..... and you may deny it, but you too must be affected as per loosing peace of mind...so is with the sangat here also.

Many came before you, many may come, or want to come and do the same, but believe it, everbody is going through his/her destiny as per Hukum, which no man, no devil, nor any gods can change it.

So, just leave us as we are, right or wrong, it is our choice, our responsibility ....

You see, all wars, all riots, all religious controversies, start when some try to impose their views on others .... Just think, what is the need for all these problems.

So, please stop telling anyone here to keep quite, or do not do this or that....that is not the right attitude, forget being spiritual, but first of all we have to be good human beings.

Sat Sree Akal.

Brother S1NNG,

You should keep in mind what the Bani says: Hukum andher sabko, baher hukum na koee .

So you see, whether we believe in Guru Granth Sahib, or people like you believe in living Master as you say, it is all by His Hukum.

Your own beloved Master, does not like to indulge in debates which lead to conflicts, hatred or agressiveness, then why do you not follow him, and stop telling anybody, this is right or wrong, thus being wise.

Just leave it man.

You were leading a peaceful life, just came here and have altered people´s sensivity...and gained their anger for nothing..... and you may deny it, but you too must be affected as per loosing peace of mind...so is with the sangat here also.

Many came before you, many may come, or want to come and do the same, but believe it, everbody is going through his/her destiny as per Hukum, which no man, no devil, nor any gods can change it.

So, just leave us as we are, right or wrong, it is our choice, our responsibility ....

You see, all wars, all riots, all religious controversies, start when some try to impose their views on others .... Just think, what is the need for all these problems.

So, please stop telling anyone here to keep quite, or do not do this or that....that is not the right attitude, forget being spiritual, but first of all we have to be good human beings.

Sat Sree Akal.

Hanji Harsharan Paji, this is true. Everybody is under Wahegurus Hukam, will.

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਤੇਰਾ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਤਿਵੈ ਤਿਉ ਹੋਵਣਾ ॥

जिउ जिउ तेरा हुकमु तिवै तिउ होवणा ॥

Ji▫o ji▫o ṯerā hukam ṯivai ṯi▫o hovṇā.

As, as is Thy command, so, so does it happen.

ਜਹ ਜਹ ਰਖਹਿ ਆਪਿ ਤਹ ਜਾਇ ਖੜੋਵਣਾ ॥

जह जह रखहि आपि तह जाइ खड़ोवणा ॥

Jah jah rakẖėh āp ṯah jā▫e kẖaṛovaṇā.

Wheresoever Thou Thyself keepst me, there I go and stand.

SGGS Ang 523

?? Dhan Guru Arjan Dev Ji

If Somebody is on the wrong path, then they will learn the hard way themselves or Waheguru will grace upon them to take the right path.

One cannot change anybody, but only advise for the better, the rest is in Gods will whether they take on board what's right and what's wrong, when their time will come.

One can try to look out for those close to them, and help them to within the limits. But at the end of the day, nothing can have an effect if it's not pleasing to God.

We are all praising God on here and we don't need people telling us what's right or wrong as my soul knows the path Gods put me on is right. People will try to shake ones faith, but let them carry on their ways, as long as they don't drag me into them I don't care what they do. But nobody has a right to tell anybody what to do or humiliate our faith, there I will defend myself in what I believe in.

Like paji says, We are all on our own journeys, so let's focus on what we believe in, nobody can break that.

Waheguru. ??

http://youtu.be/zSASouF4jyg

I just remembered Kira paji, he would have given a good response too. Kira paji are you ok, wherever you are?

• 4 years later...
On 6/24/2012 at 5:01 AM, Paneer Monster said:

mand5 - im an ex radhasoami.....

before i continue, well done for seeking answers from another source other then your radhasoami community. for this i must commend your efforts. I use to ask my family questions, they use to tell me not to ask others because others are "non believers... they think there way is right"... also my family use to say "maharaji (rs baba) is a walking granth... those who insult him are acting in ignorance"... my friend... you, and all other radhasoamis that believe in this pakhandi baba have been brainwashed. i hate to disapoint you, but he isnt god - just the thought really does turn my stomach. the radhasoami baba is NOT antarjami (innermost knowing)... if he was, he would have knew my plans to turn to king of kings Guru Granth Sahib ji MAHARAJ - SACHE PATSHAH and he would have stoped me from doing so... but he didnt... hes nothing more then a con artist. please save your family from the falsehood of radhasoami. at their time of death u do not want them thinking of a pakhandi "maharaj"... or reciting a fake mantra. Everyone knows Gurbani is truth and real... you want your family thinking of Vaheguru and reciting Vaheguru at their time of death.

i can answer all your questions. please message me your phone numeber and we can have a chat.

many things wrong with radhasoami mat.

1 - randha soami land in beas is currently legally in the name of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Mahraj

2- radha soami forbids alchahol and meat... not tobacco... read into radha soami history, or read "the masters answers" and find out why tobaco is not forbiden (or allowed) in radhaosami faith

3-radha soami replaced sikh greating of WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH with "radhasoami"

4-radha soami replaced gurmantra with a fake mantra

5- radha soamis do not belioeve in guru manio granth

6- radha soamis do nothing for the victims of the 84 genocide - not even the radhasoami victims

7-radhasoami baba does not speak out against injustices (guru nanak sahib did)

i can go on and on and on. the list is truely endless. radhasoami baba is nothing... nowhere near our 10 satguru sahibs and guru granth sahib ji. the works of our Puran Satguru Sahibs is nothing short then the Work of God. All radha soami baba does is fool innocent and simple sangat - this is no achievement as punjabis are generally simple in nature.

Radha soami refuse to believe GURU granth sahib ji is guru... yet radhasoami mat use to be centered around Guru granth sahib ji. Guru Granth Sahib Ji use to be parkash in beas... they wheeled in sikh sangat with ttheir fake prachar... messing with Gurbani is messing with Vaheguru... this is not a small sin that can be overlooked. yes gurbani and guru granth sahib ji maharaj is universal... but that does not mean it can be misused. this is mahapaap (huge sin).

radha soami copy sikh traditions like guru ka langar, yet they do not believe its necessary to keep kara kachera kirpan kesh khanga...

they call dasam bani false in "spiritual letters" book

in "spiritual heritage" book they say sri harimanir sahib is just "brick and water" - how offensive

the other radhasoami book "guru nanak, his mystic teachings" - is wholly offensive to sikhs. bhai gurdas sahib's bani is discredited... they also disagree with the documentated history behind gurdwara panja sahib...

the list is endless.... i turely can go on and on.

why does radhasoami only mess with sikh history and sikh beliefs and not the beliefs of other faiths?? why does radhasoami baba keep sikh apperance??

regarding your comment "you need a living guru" this is true. guru granth sahib ji is alive. if you believe in guru granth sahib ji mahjaraj you will be aware of the following truths:

"bani guru guru hai bani vich bani amritsare"

"sun sun jeeva terey bani"

and others. there is no difference between gurbani and the guru.... we live by listening to GURBANI. we can not believe in what you guys believe in. satbachan is not gurbani... far from it. a sikh would never recite the words of tobacco users, and a sikh would never accept a tobacco user as their satguru. tobacco is strictly forbidden in sikh faith. even if gurbani told us to run to a living human for salvation (which it doesnt)... i would never run to the feet of such a fraudster radha sooami baba.

do not study gurbvani from pakhandi baba, please learn gurmukhi and study for yourself.

ive done it all... my family use to visit haynes park, and beas... we used to attend bhandara and put our names down for sewa...

i am so thankful that Vaheguru has saved my family from that path and brought us to the path of Gursikhi.

I am deeply saddened that there are literally millions of radha soami devotees.

its very saddening.

ill finish on this tuk of guru gobind singh ji maharaj..

sagal duar ko shhad ke, ghaiho tuharo duar, banhe gahe kio laj as gobind das tuhar - i have abandoned all gates (paths) and i have come to yours o lord, o lord please protect my honour and hold my arm, for i am your humble servant

for any mistakes bhul chuk maaf

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh.

(mand5, inbox me, we can discuss this further if you wish, i know its hard to accept... but believe me your baba is a fao back to the house of Our Puran Satguru's... we know for a fact they are real and true... have no doubts and embrace their ke... gpavitar bani)

We can get all the answers and wisdom from Guru Granth Sahib Ji ..just we need to focus on that one and only one Waheguru..

Please do not waste your precious time on deciding what path to choose.. Just stick to Baani rather than wasting time on changing paths.. Waheguru will take care of the rest

BANI GURU, GURU HAI BANI.. VICH BANI AMRIT SAAREY...WAHGEURU..

On 6/24/2012 at 4:57 PM, Into the Light said:

what i've noticed is that while there still maybe alot of elders that are Radhasoami...but their kids who are born/bred in UK question Radhasoami-ism and find it flawed...hence why i know of sooo many kids who don't want to associate or go to their satsangs in Bedford like their parents do and now call Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee their Guru (whether they're even kesdadhri or not).

I think the elder generation are uneducated and follow anything that walks, but their own next generation will come back into Gurmat...and i'm seeing that first hand happening now - i know of too many examples!

FAIR ENOUGH :)

On 11/23/2015 at 2:37 AM, harsharan000 said:

Brother S1NNG,

Just leave it man.

Sat Sree Akal.

Very well said.. Forget about being spiritual, first be a good human.. END OF DISCUSSION. 

Sat Sri Akal..