Do Sikhs believe in other Holy Men?

What else do you want me to call him? You were intimate with him, he isn't your boyfriend, and you aren't married to him. If you don't call him your lover or ex-lover, then what do you call him?

Half-breed, okay so you aren't full blooded Cherokee. Why didn't you say that fom the beginning? Why does it have to be dragged out of you? You still can't look both things. For example, Asian-white mix people still look more Asian than white. Also, since you wear hijab why would they still think you are white or Native? I asked this before, but you avoided it.

Why haven't you asked your Sikh friends or your Sikh ex-lover these questions? You dodged this also.

See, when you are cornered, you say people have ego and we are being mean. That is how you dodge away and make people feel sorry for you.

Nobody has said anything insulting to you. We are asking questions just like you, but your story doesn't add up. That's why we keep

What does it matter? I'm from the moon okay, does that change you're opinion about me? Why would you want drag that out of me? I'm a human just like you!

I have posted about my friends, and yes he is my friend, when I ask them a question,I get different answers from each one. I talk to them all the time but I want more answers and explanations.

Anyway I'm done with you, you have nothing for me except frustration...now please stop distracting me from finding answers

What does it matter? I'm from the moon okay, does that change you're opinion about me? Why would you want drag that out of me? I'm a human just like you!

I have posted about my friends, and yes he is my friend, when I ask them a question,I get different answers from each one. I talk to them all the time but I want more answers and explanations.

Anyway I'm done with you, you have nothing for me except frustration...now please stop distracting me from finding answers

It wouldn't be frustrating if you were telling the truth. Once again, how can you look two ethnicities at the same time? Even if you were mixed, you would look more like one than the other.

Once again, if you wear hijab then why do people call you cracker or Pocahontas? Has anyone seen a hijabi girl and thought, "Look, there goes a native American."

Doesn't make sense. You are here to waste our time.

Our lot are hawkish or what!!!

lol

If we were native Americans, we'd be called 'The hawked eye ones' !!!

Except when it comes to British manipulation...then we are the 'The docile following sheep' - but that's a different story.

I don't know if this person is genuine or not, and I'm real sorry if they are - but let the rest of us notice the negative effects of having Muslim men come here masquerading as x, y or z in the past.....such a shame....and you'd think that those guys would have better things to do with their time.....

hee hee

Gallah ek tarah deh kardeh neh, parh kamh hor tarah deh.

Fir bibian nu pashan dhindeh neh.

Eh curious bhandah sariyah nuh ullhoo banah reha. Akha kholo.

oh my god

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh tussi vi tan hahaha

it's not a troll though lol

And as far as me being afraid I might go to hell, I have stated many many many times that I am a Muslim right? And in Islam to read other holy books, even the prior books brought down by God (because of the corruption of God's words) holds a serious punishment, if I am wrong about my curiosity into Sikhism, I am already facing punishment...so please continue judging me...

Show us where this is said in any Islam holy scripture that Muslims can't read other religious texts. There is a so called Dr. Zakir Naik who is a Muslim and does talks on other religions. He speaks of Sikhi and then says i have read this and that.

Also in your earlier post you said you don't believe in modern Islam, but now this same Islam is being used as an excuse.

Without and doubt you are a troll

Mods please do something about this troll. Its very clear either she seriously needs mental help and i mean immediately because shes got like 500 person sydrome or she's a troll and what Kalyugi said is correct. Men are suckers when talking to females, well some of them are.

Mods please do something about this troll.

she has every right to come to this forum as you or I. Just cos she's different it doesnt mean that we cannot answer her questions. I have been on other forums to ask questions and i have never had the experience that she has had here.