Do Sikhs believe in other Holy Men?

On second thought, why post your real picture online at all?

Mehtab Singh, why are you being a little harsh with her? She's just asking questions and some on this board are jumping down her throat. We should be taking these questions in the same vein that our Guru's did.

If the Koran is the word of Allah, then why search else where? Doesn't the word of Allah satisfiy your thrist?

Have any other Muslims in ever been given this advice by our Guru's, that you are giving mr only5?

Mehtab Singh, why are you being a little harsh with her? She's just asking questions and some on this board are jumping down her throat. We should be taking these questions in the same vein that our Guru's did.
No I didn't mean it that way. Its just that I am not sure how safe one would feel sharing their real pics on an online forum. If she thinks its alright, then its upto her.

To send Singhs weak at the knees so we take it easy on her when she bombards this site with her "questions". :biggrin2:

Aint gonna work on me! Like Ganga Puttar Bhishma I've taken a Brahmchari ki pratigya! If you smell what the Brahmchari is cooking!!!

Well I should hope not because I should hope that your faith is pretty strong to make such accusations and feel comfortable about it...why not ask me nicely to change my picture instead of insulting me?

I'm starting to think that skihs are just as rude and inconsiderate as everyone else...as many times as I have been insulted on this forum...how hard is it to have some tact?

I'm starting to think that skihs are just as rude and inconsiderate as everyone else...as many times as I have been insulted on this forum...how hard is it to have some tact?

You're basing this on your expericence on a forum. This should by no means paint an overall picture of Sikhs for you.

Well I should hope not because I should hope that your faith is pretty strong to make such accusations and feel comfortable about it...why not ask me nicely to change my picture instead of insulting me?

The smiley denoted I was trying to make a humourous comment. Seems like I failed. Apologies.

You're basing this on your expericence on a forum. This should by no means paint an overall picture of Sikhs for you.

I know I'm sorry for getting upset but you gotta realize I feel like a gazelle in a tiger's den dodging bites and scratches everytime I dare post

Thank you, I just wish it to be known that I am really trying to humble myself and I'm really out of my element here...my sikh friends read the posts you guys have posted towards me and they say that sikhs should never talk to anyone, especially women that way, all I'm asking foris a little but if respect andsome information...if it is too much to ask for then I will leave, I cannot continue to be disrespected as I an really just trying to learn and find truth...especially when I am trying so hard to respect you guys

Thank you, I just wish it to be known that I am really trying to humble myself and I'm really out of my element here...my sikh friends read the posts you guys have posted towards me and they say that sikhs should never talk to anyone, especially women that way, all I'm asking foris a little but if respect andsome information...if it is too much to ask for then I will leave, I cannot continue to be disrespected as I an really just trying to learn and find truth...especially when I am trying so hard to respect you guys

Your a woman!

Thats a whole different story then me lady ;)

Don't worry ask us questions we won't bite:)

Or would we!