Do Sikhs believe in other Holy Men?

Thank you, I just wish it to be known that I am really trying to humble myself and I'm really out of my element here...my sikh friends read the posts you guys have posted towards me and they say that sikhs should never talk to anyone, especially women that way, all I'm asking foris a little but if respect andsome information...if it is too much to ask for then I will leave, I cannot continue to be disrespected as I an really just trying to learn and find truth...especially when I am trying so hard to respect you guys

I apologize behalf of some of the members here. I think if you can prepare questions for sikhs in your spare time in point form and post it here. We are more than happy to answer your questions. I think before studying any religion its quite important to understand religion theology of God behind it then rest of the stuff like rituals etc can fall into its place later on we go over them as well. I posted the theology of sikhism on other thread..don't know if you get a chance to read over it and grasp its depth.

What's the need to even declare that you are a Muslim? Why do you have to put that Muslim slogan in your signature?

If you really didn't want to ruffle any feathers, then you would just come here and ask about Sikhism, without indirectly promoting your own faith.

People have directed you towards videos and other things, but you say "Oh, I watched it but I didn't gain anything, and everyone was attacking me because I am a Muslim." People aren't crazy, they won't attack you unless you give them a reason. I doubt you even watched the videos.

You quote Sakhis of Guru Nanak, but then don't give sources. You say, "Oh, it was in all the books I read about him." Really? You can't give us a name of a single one of them?

You still haven't answered why your avatar is a picture if you without a hijab, when you stated in your original post you have started to wear your hijab. Also, what about your Sikh friends? Why haven't you asked them these questions? You haven't even asked your Sikh "lover". You said he was more religious now, so he should be able to answer some of your queries.

All these things considered, lead me to believe that you are here to waste our time and question our own faith. When you ask a question, you are not satisfied with any of the answers. So your aim seems to be to question Sikh beliefs, and not actually learn anything.

What's the need to even declare that you are a Muslim? Why do you have to put that Muslim slogan in your signature?

If you really didn't want to ruffle any feathers, then you would just come here and ask about Sikhism, without indirectly promoting your own faith.

People have directed you towards videos and other things, but you say "Oh, I watched it but I didn't gain anything, and everyone was attacking me because I am a Muslim." People aren't crazy, they won't attack you unless you give them a reason. I doubt you even watched the videos.

You quote Sakhis of Guru Nanak, but then don't give sources. You say, "Oh, it was in all the books I read about him." Really? You can't give us a name of a single one of them?

You still haven't answered why your avatar is a picture if you without a hijab, when you stated in your original post you have started to wear your hijab. Also, what about your Sikh friends? Why haven't you asked them these questions? You haven't even asked your Sikh "lover". You said he was more religious now, so he should be able to answer some of your queries.

All these things considered, lead me to believe that you are here to waste our time and question our own faith. When you ask a question, you are not satisfied with any of the answers. So your aim seems to be to question Sikh beliefs, and not actually learn anything.

Singh veerji stop being so cynical.She just wants some answers.Do not say negative brother.In this world we are all a big family.If she seems happy with quoting Quran passages that's okay.A Sikh is a person who wants to learn.She came on this forum to find some answers so that sortta makes her a Sikh.

Sorry if I offended anyone I'm just a dog barking at gods door.

take a chill-pill dude, she has done nopthing wrong in telling us about her own faith or background, if anything it helps us as we know what angle she is approaching from. She could easily have said, Im an athiest, would that have made a difference?

Why is other peoples misfortune funny veerji. As Sikh we should remain humble, no matter if somebody says something that is completely false, if they believe in it, then we should respect it. no matter how stupid we may think it is. Its same in society today and at work, if somebody puts across a poor idea which they think is good, we do not laugh about it.

If only people started figuring that out...

To send Singhs weak at the knees so we take it easy on her when she bombards this site with her "questions". :biggrin2:

Gallah ek tarah deh kardeh neh, parh kamh hor tarah deh.

Fir bibian nu pashan dhindeh neh.

Eh curious bhandah sariyah nuh ullhoo banah reha. Akha kholo.