~~ Individual cultish perception and the khalsa panth ~~

N30S1NGH

I feel for NEO who seems to doing some deep inner reflection about where he feels his sikhi is going. Whilst he is pouring his heart about how he feels, we all need to be very careful what we type doesn't hurt or break anyone else's sharda. I think he made it quite clear in his original post it wasn't intended as a personal attack against any Jatha since he named most of them. But those loyal to them have been hurt by them even being mentioned in a negative light.

I heard from someone which struck a cord with me. Only talk about yourself and dont critise others or look down on them because waheguru lives in us all. if you learn anything positive from any of the Jathas that helps you then share with us all. Leave anything bad behind and move on. We are all on a journey and its not an easy one.

We have all been inspired by some Jatha or another at some point which brought us to where we are today. now to look down upon them can be seen as being ungrateful. I'm sure we can all see some positives in all the different branches of our rich religion which is what we should be writing about. We all at times evaluate our own jeevans and see if where we are sitting is taking us forward in our own spirituality. If not move on just make sure where ever you go Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is there and with their kirpa and wahegurus grace you will never go wrong.

Personally I don't think he is trying to influence anyone or hurt anyone's feelings. Waheguru

chatanga is just taking a piss..lol..we are all spirits here init? lol...in essence, we are all spiritual beings having human experience not the other way around, sooner we realize it better it is..!!!

I know lol

chatanga is just taking a piss..lol..we are all spirits here init? lol...in essence, we are all spiritual beings having human experience not the other way around, sooner we realize it better it is..!!!

booooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i am the spirit of charlie chaplin...booooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i came back to make folks laugh...boooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...

booooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i am the spirit of charlie chaplin...booooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i came back to make folks laugh...boooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...

Ha...You made me laugh!