What is Yoga?

Only five

Those evil manmatiya hindu 3ho gorreh sikhs happen to do kundalini yoga in sadh sangat while sri guru granth sahib ji parkash by incorporating shabad guru - gurbani/gurbani mantras in their daily sadhna..how dare they?..they should all be deported to brampton/surrey where they can learn how to physically fight among themselves, and knock each other dastar while sri guru granth sahib ji is parkashed ..!!!! :p :p :p

[Let's leave out name calling and jappo Waheguru Ji] can always use some laughter from that yogi as well, they refuse to respond fateh to me because i used to wear samosa type dastar at dixie gurdwara but i did a experiment next following week i wore a dumalla , wore nice shastar outside and these chamars(not a caste, someone has cham dristhi) were all over me- you look so chardi-kalah man, thats some sick shastar yo- bling bling what you listen to ? bling bling tupac singh yo..!!!!

I was first introduced to the wonders of yoga when I was a little child thanks to this fella:

Yoga_Flame.gif

haha same here man!

Fascist katarvadis can always use some laughter from that yogi as well, they refuse to respond fateh to me because i used to wear samosa type dastar at dixie gurdwara but i did a experiment next following week i wore a dumalla , wore nice shastar outside and these chamars(not a caste, someone has cham dristhi) were all over me- you look so chardi-kalah man, thats some sick shastar yo- bling bling what you listen to ? bling bling tupac singh yo..!!!!

kattardvaaad! deravaaad!!!

ho--yee-nii sagda!

Next time I eat some samosas I'm going to put them on my jhoorda and go to Gurdwara and say fateh to everyone and see what they say. I'm guessing theh bigger Singhs will say Fateh and pat my head and the littler ones will look away in disgust.

I have a bad habit of taking jokes too far :( Lol