IS JAADU TUNA REALLY EXIST ?

Gurkukar

Veer ji there are many tuks on not engaging in murder like

"Asankh gal vadiya hatya kamaai"

"Hinsa to man nahi chooti, jee daya nahi paali"

Kaam is mentioned throughout as part of 5 vices

You also did not respond have you first hand experienced jadu toona or is it just hearsay that you believe in

Similarly, you will find tukhs where Gurbani is saying that only Vaheguru is to be invoked and nothing else.

but according traditional Sikh soch ਜੰਗ ਔਰ ਇਸ਼ਕ ਮੈਂ ਜੋ ਹੋ, ਜਾਇਜ਼ ਹੋ (only that should happen in love and war which is fair).

You seem to have not studied sikh history ... it was an implicit rule that armies would fight in the day and rest at night

Sikh forces would attack mughals in the middle of the night and cause much destruction , also even on the nights when they didnt attack the muslims were so araid they couldnt sleep properly and would be tired the next day.

We are going around in circles - I am gonna say eveyone to their own - I'd take asa di vaar's suggestion - moorkahi sang na loozhiye and stay out of this never ending discussion, you cant bring me around and I cant you - so lets pick another battle :)

The key is parmatma has created certain rules within which his

creation works, unfortunately jadu toona is not part of his creation.

Panthic Unity Jee wrote:

You also did not respond have you first hand experienced jadu toona or is it just hearsay that you believe in

I personally have not experienced it. But before my family came into Sikhi, there was a Tona done on my brother which is why my family knows these types of things exist.

Sagun apsagun, Grah is not same as Jadu Tona. Nice try though.

You never read the whole pauri, you should read it properly.

ਸਉਣ ਸਗੁਨ ਵੀਚਾਰਣੇ ਨਉ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਬਾਰਹ ਰਾਸ ਵੀਚਾਰਾ।

The life led in the light of omens, the nine planets, the twelve signs of the zodiac;

ਕਾਮਣ ਟੂਣੇ ਅਉਸੀਆ ਕਣਸੋਈ ਪਾਸਾਰ ਪਸਾਰਾ।

Incantations, magic divination by lines and by the voice is all futile.

They are all superstition, read whole pauri

ਗਦਹੁ ਕੁਤੇ ਬਿਲੀਆ ਇਲ ਮਲਾਲੀ ਗਿਦੜ ਛਾਰਾ।

Cries of donkeys, dogs, cats, kites, blackbirds and jackals cannot control our lives.

If you think jadu tona exist then you should also take cries of dogs, cats etc. will effect your life.

You seem to have not studied sikh history ... it was an implicit rule that armies would fight in the day and rest at night

Sikh forces would attack mughals in the middle of the night and cause much destruction , also even on the nights when they didnt attack the muslims were so araid they couldnt sleep properly and would be tired the next day.

We are going around in circles - I am gonna say eveyone to their own - I'd take asa di vaar's suggestion - moorkahi sang na loozhiye and stay out of this never ending discussion, you cant bring me around and I cant you - so lets pick another battle :)

The key is parmatma has created certain rules within which his

creation works, unfortunately jadu toona is not part of his creation.

FYI I too have studied sikh history. No where do Sikhs do dishonourable things like rape or loot and killings of civilians. Fighting at night is not against Sikh dharm. That is guerrilla warfare. Fighting against the government like the Mughals who would loot, kill and dishonour the people of India is not against Dharm.

Of course- Thanks for that!

PLEASE do NOT get involved to prove if they work or not, cuz believe this nasty stuff is out there.

I was just in those situations at the time where I was a minority.

I was living in a student house with 4 punjabi sharabees, who's idea of fun was doing everything taboo and forbidden !!

We all know the majority type that I'm talking about !

Post 1&2 both of you are wrong.

Humbly, I say you are afraid of harm and say STAY STEADFAST IN SIKHI like it was a christian fatih. Faith as in you do not accept it as truth, but instead something you believe in.

A personal journey, where you lose everything and all that remains. That is sikhi, my sikhi atleast.

3rd thing, the reason for not getting involved is simple;

vahegurus will is for you to be a sant-sipahi.

What use are the dead to you?

You need living blood, htat is why no scary <banned word filter activated>.

---

Youa re not here to do everything, you cannot know everything, and will not experience everything.

Maturity is understanding where to plant your feet, where to die, and which direction to live and grow in.

Everything on this world, including the guru is setup to help you on that.

Whether you do or not is up to you.

You will not be perfect, but just get it right enough, to see another day.

--

Tera Bhana Meetha Lage