Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

No one is denying hakum isn't important. But there are plenty of hakums in sri guru granth sahib ji no one talks about them or discuss them or pay any attention to them or follow them. That should be our main target.

There are lot of hakums to follow in gurbani, there is nothing wrong with saint at higher stage- prioritizing list of hakums to be followed 24/7 based on main essence of gurbani/sikhi sidhant or purpose which is naam, prem, seva, sat, santokh, dya, gyan and samdrishti which is relevant in all stages of one's jeevan.

how many neeldhari, nirmala, and udhasis supporters go to weddings or other 'formal' events with there kirpan off or under there dress shirt trying every attempt to hide the kirpan? The mind is weak and these people are in complete duality. They hide that which has done kirpa on countless souls, but flash those things that has robbed so many people. Now is this about inner rehat? Where is the justice in such peoples speech?

here is a secular example. If you want to join the army can you be relaxed on the army discipline? The army considers those individuals who do not properly make there bed and don't keep there headquarters clean as people who will not do proper investigations skipping over detailed evidence gathering. So is making your bed only about outer secular discipline?

In Sikhi there is one teacher who is Satguru. Everyone else including the Bhagats whose Bani is in Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sabih Ji were/are students. Listen to Sant ji define who is the teacher and he says the 10 human forms of SHabad Guru and then Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and no one else. Why didn't Sant ji add Baba Deep Singh Ji who is jivan mukht to the teacher list? Sant ji could have said Baba ji is a Sant and he is the same as Akal Purakh so Baba ji is a teacher. Understanding this point is every important because it will keep you away from those that do devi worship of the new age devi who are in the costume of Sants and Babas. Where das heard this answer loud and clear is in Sri Chaupai Sahib where Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji says.......I am not saying this (Bani) but You ( Akal Purakh) are saying it through me and I do as You wish. Can any Sant claim to write Gurbani like Satguru? No! Then why are you following those people as a teachers when they are students in this world? Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sabih Ji told us Ik Onkar Satgur Parsad. Do Sants fit in the definition of Satgur? Can there be a bigger Sant than Bhai Gurdas Ji whose Vaars have been given the status as the key of Gurbani? A student stays a student don't matter what status they achieve in this world because as Gurbani says we have father WHO CREATED US

It is all pakhand what these Sant and sant followers are doing and they have not understood the mool(root) of Gurbani.

Dear only five JI

You must have seen the movie spider man , in he says " with great power , comes great responsibilities "..: there is a reason sants come along ..sants Were , and will always be .. You think they stopped at Bhai gurdas JI ?? No one compares to anyone .. There are no repeats , there are new sants every time

Satgur mera sada sada , na awae na jae ...

take out your teeka and meaning pothis and try to find this meaning, best , see farid kot sateek.. Use the app called iGurbani

Rag devgadhari m 5 , ang 532

SAFAL JANAM HAR JAN KA UPJIYO ,

JIN KINO SAUT BIDHATA..

Meaning :

He Hari ,tere jano ka janam dhariya SAFAL Hua hai ,jinho ne BIDHATA ko bhi ( SAUT ) aulaad wala Kia hai ..

Mods/admin it would be nice to check if the members KoolKhalsa and Bantasingh are the same people. They have a very similar writing style.

Good call Singh, they're the same person.

BantaSingh, you can't use KoolKhalsa anymore to post. This is a formal warning, SikhSangat doesn't allow the use of multiple ID's.

how many neeldhari, nirmala, and udhasis supporters go to weddings or other 'formal' events with there kirpan off or under there dress shirt trying every attempt to hide the kirpan? The mind is weak and these people are in complete duality. They hide that which has done kirpa on countless souls, but flash those things that has robbed so many people. Now is this about inner rehat? Where is the justice in such peoples speech?

here is a secular example. If you want to join the army can you be relaxed on the army discipline? The army considers those individuals who do not properly make there bed and don't keep there headquarters clean as people who will not do proper investigations skipping over detailed evidence gathering. So is making your bed only about outer secular discipline?

In Sikhi there is one teacher who is Satguru. Everyone else including the Bhagats whose Bani is in Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sabih Ji were/are students. Listen to Sant ji define who is the teacher and he says the 10 human forms of SHabad Guru and then Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and no one else. Why didn't Sant ji add Baba Deep Singh Ji who is jivan mukht to the teacher list? Sant ji could have said Baba ji is a Sant and he is the same as Akal Purakh so Baba ji is a teacher. Understanding this point is every important because it will keep you away from those that do devi worship of the new age devi who are in the costume of Sants and Babas. Where das heard this answer loud and clear is in Sri Chaupai Sahib where Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji says.......I am not saying this (Bani) but You ( Akal Purakh) are saying it through me and I do as You wish. Can any Sant claim to write Gurbani like Satguru? No! Then why are you following those people as a teachers when they are students in this world? Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sabih Ji told us Ik Onkar Satgur Parsad. Do Sants fit in the definition of Satgur? Can there be a bigger Sant than Bhai Gurdas Ji whose Vaars have been given the status as the key of Gurbani? A student stays a student don't matter what status they achieve in this world because as Gurbani says we have father WHO CREATED US

It is all pakhand what these Sant and sant followers are doing and they have not understood the mool(root) of Gurbani.

You are right ....nobody Can be Satguru.......But kabir sahib is telling RAM KABIRA EK PAEHE HAI.....KOI NA SAKE PASHANI

Kabi sahib is also telling himself in SGGSJi as Sant........"Kya APRAAD SANT HAI KINA"

here people are talking about sants.. please see what bhai gurdas ji ( a sant in the times of our gurus ) has written about a sikh, the UPMA of a sikh is so much, think, how much will UPMA pf a sant be..

ਨਖ ਸਿਖ ਲਉ ਸਗਲ ਅੰਗ ਰੋਮ ਰੋਮ ਕਰਿ ਕਾਟਿ ਕਾਟਿ ਸਿਖਨ ਕੇ ਚਰਨ ਪਰ ਵਾਰੀਐ ।

Nakh Sikh Lau Sagal Ang Rom Rom Kari , Kaati Kaati Sikhan Kay Charan Par Vaareeai ।

नख सिख लउ सगल अंग रोम रोम करि काटि काटि सिखन के चरन पर वारीऐ ।

If I cut every part of my body from nails to the top of my head into the size of a hair and sacrifice them over the holy feet of the Sikhs of Guru'

ਅਗਨਿ ਜਲਾਇ ਫੁਨਿ ਪੀਸਨ ਪੀਸਾਇ ਤਾਂਹਿ ਲੈ ਉਡੇ ਪਵਨ ਹੁਇ ਅਨਿਕ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰੀਐ ।

Agani Jalaai Dhouni Peesan Peesaai Taanhi , Lai Uday Pavan Hui Anik Prakaareeai ।

अगनि जलाइ फुनि पीसन पीसाइ तांहि लै उडे पवन हुइ अनिक प्रकारीऐ ।

And then these cut parts are burnt in fire, ground to ashes in a mill-stone and these ashes are blown all over by the wind;

2 ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ : ਕਬਿੱਤ ੬੭੨ ਪੰ. ੨

ਜਤ ਕਤ ਸਿਖ ਪਗ ਧਰੈ ਗੁਰ ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਾਤ ਤਾਹੂ ਤਾਹੂ ਮਾਰਗ ਮੈ ਭਸਮ ਕੈ ਡਾਰੀਐ ।

Jat Kat Sikh Pag Dharai Gur Pand Praata , Taahoo Taahoo Maarag Mai Bhasam Kai Daareeai ।

जत कत सिख पग धरै गुर पंथ प्रात ताहू ताहू मारग मैभसम कै डारीऐ ।

Spread these ashes of my body on the paths leading to the door of the True Guru, that the Sikhs of the Guru take at the ambrosial hour;

3 ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ : ਕਬਿੱਤ ੬੭੨ ਪੰ. ੩

ਤਿਹ ਪਦ ਪਾਦਕ ਚਰਨ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਗੀ ਰਹੈ ਦਯਾ ਕੈ ਦਯਾਲ ਮੋਹਿ ਪਤਿਤ ਉਧਾਰੀਐ ॥੬੭੨॥

Tih Pad Paadak Charan Liv Laagee Rahai , Dayaa Kai Dayaal Mohi Patit Udhaareeai ॥672॥

तिह पद पादक चरन लिव लागी रहै दया कै दयाल मोहि पतित उधारीऐ ॥६७२॥

So that the touch of the feet of the Sikhs treading that path may keep me engrossed in the remembrance of my Lord. I may then pray before these Gursikhs to take me·-the sinner across the worldly ocean. (672)

4 ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ : ਕਬਿੱਤ ੬੭੨ ਪੰ. ੪

WaheGuru Di Fateh to All,

I am not going to bother using any BAANI because Guru Di Baani is extremely UCHI and SUCHI and this issue can be addressed without the NEED to refer to Guru Di Baani.

1. Kill the Jealousy: Folks, get over it. SANT can be:
    1. Poor OR Rich;
    2. Fat OR thin;
    3. Man OR Woman;
    4. Black OR white;
    5. Tiny OR Tall;
    6. You get the DRIFT?
  2. What Size is YOUR KIRPAN? What?
    1. What is wrong with all of us, you, me and the rest of the Sikhs?
    2. If there were an enemy out there today they would not even need to bother fighting with us as we would probably kill each other over "My SANT is better than your SANT" or Over a colour, or over a DUMALA, or even over the size of a KIRPAN?
    3. You get the DRIFT?
  3. We are All Humans first, are we not?
    1. None of you (includes me too) can be the HUMAN that the SANT JI from Pipli Sahib;
    2. As a HUMAN the MAN from Pipli beats all of you ANYTIME,
    3. THESE are his HUMAN TRAITS - let me know which ones YOU HAVE
      1. Humbleness - (GARIBI OF THE HEART)
      2. GRACE
      3. DISCIPLINE
      4. PATIENCE
      5. RESPECT (yes even for you ONLYFIVE - he would respect you MORE than your Friends and relatives could ever)
      6. GENEROSITY
      7. etc etc etc .
    4. Titles: So what if SANT JI has got a TITLE that YOU DON'T Understand - Get over it.
    5. Titles: RAJA JOGI: a concept that's way way way over your HEAD - Get over it.
  4. If You can Do the Job Better - Why Don't you Apply for it
    1. We keep talking about the JATHEDARS from the TAKHATS and slander them all day.
    2. THROW THE STONE IF YOU HAVE NOT SINNED: Otherwise BE SILENT and let someone do some good.
  5. MEET THE MAN: NOT THE SANT
    1. Don't believe anything here. Go meet the Man or the SANT, and make your own Judgement.
    2. STOP BEING A SISSY and slamming and slandering someone on an internet FORUM.

Now - back to my television set to finish the series BREAKING BAD - a brilliant series, I must add.

nail on head

1. MEET THE MAN: NOT THE SANT
    1. Don't believe anything here. Go meet the Man or the SANT, and make your own Judgement.
    2. STOP BEING A SISSY and slamming and slandering someone on an internet FORUM.

Now - back to my television set to finish the series BREAKING BAD - a brilliant series, I must add.

I didn't compare Sants here, but a true jeevan Gursikh name was presented to show what are the characteristics of a Sant is; his character is a perfect representation of Gurbani. Here is another true Sant name, Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji Khalsa who had all the money he needed, but gave it up to the Khalsa Panth and never ate out of gold, sat on gold, and lived in Gold as a Gursikh. No thanks, I won't go out of my way to meet a man that steals from the poor. I have met many of these men in my local area. They all come in different disguises some are Professors, some are Doctors, some are Committee members and some are Presidents of Gurdwaras and I have gained nothing from meeting them.

Only blood I have on my hands is my own, but I can't say the same for Sant Satnaam Singh ji. The issue here is not that you are trying to convince me that he is a good man, but your views have been challenged to which you don't have a response and choose blindly to accept the fairy tales that you have been told about him.

The day I make a cult and sit as the head of the cult by collecting the poor sangats money for my own family fortune. On that day get up and tell me how humble, patient, respectful, etc you think I am. I know many find it hard to be impartial, but you have completely missed the boat here.

Many businessmen contribute to sangat and contemplate over Gurbani, but they have never started a cult and kept a portion of the sangat away from following Satguru's Hukam for so many decades.

If you want to follow him, then that is your life. I won't break that bond you have with him, but don't tell me indirectly to keep my mouth closed. Neither can you fuel me or deter me. Plus you should be really raged over the documentary. It's the source that shows this Sants true colors. Next time tell them to get better directors and editors. Why did they cheap out when it really counted.

WaheGuru Di Fateh to All,

I am not going to bother using any BAANI because Guru Di Baani is extremely UCHI and SUCHI and this issue can be addressed without the NEED to refer to Guru Di Baani.

1. Kill the Jealousy: Folks, get over it. SANT can be:
    1. Poor OR Rich;
    2. Fat OR thin;
    3. Man OR Woman;
    4. Black OR white;
    5. Tiny OR Tall;
    6. You get the DRIFT?

You forgot to mention Topi or foam finger to cover the hair....... :biggrin2:

Vedanta school says Brahmin and atma, Neeldhari say Brahmin and Topi lil wayne style...... :wow: :biggrin2: