Question Bout Khalistan - Technicalities

One thing we cant allow in Khalistan is Dal Khalsa UK to spearhead the movement they are too close to pakistan and would alienate the hindu's and Sikh sects. They would be a disaster if they lead the movement.

Dal Khalsa is like the shiv sena of Sikhism but dal khalsa doesnt even have the bite that shiv sena has at the moment so they like to shout alot to raise communal tensions as can be seen when they over exaggerate situations and over egg the pudding and thus lose credibility event after event that people dont really take things they say seriously any more.

Their repeated use of hindutva agitates me... they are only concerned about political power, they care less about Sikhi

India would have backing from a lot of nations? India is a developing nation. Do you think the world will support us (what do we have when compared to India?), they will just lose valuble trade with India.

It's great talking about it and imagining a Sikh land, but do you honestly think we can get a country? We can't even run gurdware without being at each others necks! People stealing from gurdwara golaks, imagine if they had a country....

Our leaders don't even go and stand with those who just want justice do you think they will stand with us when we demand a country?

100% right

The further ones I would say Germany, UK, Canada, possibly even USA. So now some more cards on the table, what else do we brainstorm about?

USA... might be able to help us as India is growing economically and is threat to US supremacy( india is predicted to be potential super power in 2020).... They will do anything to crush it in future...

mostly youngsters sitting in western countries have strong fantasies of khalistan...

Though i supported it in the past....being PRACTICAL now & reflecting on long term survival......the current model of khalistan sounds absurd to me. Why?

1)Sikhs are minority in punjab itself. Punjabis have drifted away from sikhi .(Live a proper 2-3 months in punjab to understand this point). So, a Sikh state with Sikhs being a minority? (5 Piare system will not and cannot be possible, as the authority wont be recognized) Seculars will rule, Sikhi will take a back seat.

2) A land locked country- will make trade difficult affecting the economy, leaving us with a poor economy. Not to mention lack of natural resources. Along with the under-educated current population. The sad thing is, Punjab was an agriculture society and still is one. This is the very reason Sikhs/Punjabis move out of India/Punjab alltotgether for greener postures abroad.

3)Punjabis/Sikh have endless bickering habbits with endless backbitting as we see in punjab.With such prevailing traits and senseless politicking, countries rarely develope vibrant economies. e.g: India (compared to China)

4)Corruption is deep rooted in desis,a progresive economy is not possible with hardcore corruption habbits.

5) Instability will be prevalent, with various Sikh "sectarianism" around.....they will also compete againts each other for political dominance/power. Lets be honest, people from various groups can even get along well on Sikhsangat, what to talk of in a Sikh state(?!?!?!).

6) Delhi Gurdwaras, Patna Sahib and Hazoor Sahib will be seperated from Panth permanantly. Whichever goverment controls it geographically will also control in politically, causing production of dubious hukamnamas and conflicts. Not to mention the Panth severe difficulties for doing yatra there.

7)Clowns sitting in western countries who talk about Khalistan(and ussually the only ones), if Khalistan is formed, majority wont move to it in the first place, who wants to leave the perks of developed western countries have to offer? (and move to a country whose major economy is still agriculture)

list is endless,,,shall I continue?

8) The only proper place & Organized in Punjab is Chandigarh, that too is run by Central Gov. Shows lack of leadershil and resolve in Punjabis. Even if there is resolve to bring change, there is no MONEY because corruption eats it away.

Ofcourse people are going to hate me, but I am just being PRACTICAL. do reflect on my points and reality..

Deep down I do hope the Khalsa Raaj Bhai Rama Singh jee talk about in his Autobiography comes true....

You and I share same thoughts... I don't want Khalistan... I want Khalsa Raaj

Hang on a minute. The white Christians argue with each other in their churches and then they habitually go off in a huff and make their own sperate churches with new denominations. Then, because they habitually can't stop arguing, some of these new protestants then go off and start their own new churches with yet newer denominations. The vicars in the established church say they don;t really believe in god. The priests in the other churches fiddle with kiddies. Both are still arguing with hate and venom about letting women be involved whilst 80% of the churches have, over the last few decades, been turned into either pubs or Sikh Gurdwaras.

So........bearing in mind their absolutely terrible track record in running their religious affairs without argument and war......why are you not suggesting that every nation on earth that is a white christian country should immediately be stripped of it's nationhood ?

they have had arguments. Civil wars and persecution between protestants and catholics. Do we want that in Khalistan? Do you want different groups fighting like that? Tusi dekhi honhi Tuscon vaali video? You saw how they were beating each other up. Countless other examples of this. The Christians are O.K, the history is long and different groups set up. Churches are O.K, I have yet to see a police car pull up and stop a fight or stand guard during church elections! They complain "pagh Hinduan nai laalai", how about when Singhs rip each others paghs off in their gurus house over money?! And anyway, Christians are O.K, there out there converting masses of Sikhs in pinds to Christianity. So don't worry about them. Khalistan will never be created unless there isn't the want and desire in the hearts of every Sikh to be free. Only when they wake up and realise that they are slaves will they want justice.

mostly youngsters sitting in western countries have strong fantasies of khalistan...

Though i supported it in the past....being PRACTICAL now & reflecting on long term survival......the current model of khalistan sounds absurd to me. Why?

1)Sikhs are minority in punjab itself. Punjabis have drifted away from sikhi .(Live a proper 2-3 months in punjab to understand this point). So, a Sikh state with Sikhs being a minority? (5 Piare system will not and cannot be possible, as the authority wont be recognized) Seculars will rule, Sikhi will take a back seat.

2) A land locked country- will make trade difficult affecting the economy, leaving us with a poor economy. Not to mention lack of natural resources. Along with the under-educated current population. The sad thing is, Punjab was an agriculture society and still is one. This is the very reason Sikhs/Punjabis move out of India/Punjab alltotgether for greener postures abroad.

3)Punjabis/Sikh have endless bickering habbits with endless backbitting as we see in punjab.With such prevailing traits and senseless politicking, countries rarely develope vibrant economies. e.g: India (compared to China)

4)Corruption is deep rooted in desis,a progresive economy is not possible with hardcore corruption habbits.

5) Instability will be prevalent, with various Sikh "sectarianism" around.....they will also compete againts each other for political dominance/power. Lets be honest, people from various groups can even get along well on Sikhsangat, what to talk of in a Sikh state(?!?!?!).

6) Delhi Gurdwaras, Patna Sahib and Hazoor Sahib will be seperated from Panth permanantly. Whichever goverment controls it geographically will also control in politically, causing production of dubious hukamnamas and conflicts. Not to mention the Panth severe difficulties for doing yatra there.

7)Clowns sitting in western countries who talk about Khalistan(and ussually the only ones), if Khalistan is formed, majority wont move to it in the first place, who wants to leave the perks of developed western countries have to offer? (and move to a country whose major economy is still agriculture)

list is endless,,,shall I continue?

8) The only proper place & Organized in Punjab is Chandigarh, that too is run by Central Gov. Shows lack of leadershil and resolve in Punjabis. Even if there is resolve to bring change, there is no MONEY because corruption eats it away.

Ofcourse people are going to hate me, but I am just being PRACTICAL. do reflect on my points and reality..

Deep down I do hope the Khalsa Raaj Bhai Rama Singh jee talk about in his Autobiography comes true....

You, and the people that have given you a thumbs up for it, have just listed reason after reason why half the countries of the world should be stripped of their nation status.

For god's sake half the countries of Europe are landlocked and the majority have a population less than Punjab. We're living in a time where tiny countries with tiny populations such as Scotland are about to become independant nations.

I am truly astounded by the slave mentality being displayed by some here. My relatives in Punjab never mention the word 'Khalistan' because whilst 2 decades ago the punishment for doing so was death by false encounter recent news stories have demonstrated that the average punishment for raising Khalistan slogans in India is a 13 month jail sentence. And yet here you people are saying "people in Punjab don't want Khalistan otherwise they'd be saying it'. :stupidme:

Honestly, if you had the desire you could come up with a million and one reasons why Canada as a nation shouldn't exist, as the world acknowledges it as a pretty pointless and boring, albeit beautiful, country. It has no language of it's own. It has no culture of it's own and it has a big giant powerfull dangerous war hungry country as a neighbour. How come you think there's a point to Canada and yet you don't think there's a point to an independant Punjab that only became part of India as recently as 60 odd years ago by trckery, lies and deceipt ? What could possibly be the point of New Zealand ? or Croatia ? or tiny Malta ? or Belgium ?

What could possibly be your motivation for those double standards ?

Sikhs, are the only major religion on earth without their own homeland. Doesn't that tell you somethng ? They (in Punjab) live under a power that bans the use of their language in schools for their children, bans their children from school if they wear the required Sikh symbols, ban Sikhs from the workplace if they wear the required Sikh attire, fire rockets into the Golden Temple for the first time since Ahmad Shah Abdali in 1757, murder, according to international human rights organisations a quarter of a million of your brothers, rape thousands of your sisters, hang your people at will, commit genocide against your people at will and then reward the killers with positions of high office, habitualy deny your people justice for those atrocities and then portray you in their media as silly bufoons. And the price, in Punjab, for complaining is either arrest, torture, being labelled a terrorist or...death.

What kind of position in life do you want your Sikh children to inherit that you wish for them to live that kind of second class life ?

Do you (or will you when you have them) hate them that much ?

I hope religion and state are kept separated in khalistan just like how it was maharaja ranjit singh time, if its not i cannot be arsed....cannot stand tribal fascists hijacking the concept and flaunting rehitnamas and dictating their sharia sikhi on people's throat and passing fatwas for someone wearing red and intimidating others.

Call me cynical but let those staunch advocates of khalistan buy a island as pilot project and show us how things are run, i bet you once the dust settles they will probably would have knocked each other dastara over small technical nitty grity difference of opinions. I do support khalistan but not those extreme ideas/policies behind khalistan.

We already know what fascist criminal scum bags in garb of sikh bana are capable of, they killed many nihang singhs during late 1990 and they definitely have innocent hindus blood on their hands..whilst there are many sikh genuine refuge who came to canada and abroad because they were innocent and tortured by police but there are criminal ones, and those are the ones who finger youths all day long with their khalistan rhetoric, while these scum bags committed crimes and ran away to safe haven like canada, uk, us..now these cowards wants finger the young generation of sikhs and hide behind them with their khalistan rheotric..be careful in nagar kirtan guys, don't let anyone take you for free ride..!!

We already know what fascist criminal scum bags in garb of sikh bana are capable of, they killed many nihang singhs during late 1990 and they definitely have innocent hindus blood on their hands..whilst there are many sikh genuine refuge who came to canada and abroad because they were innocent and tortured by police but there are criminal ones, and those are the ones who finger youths all day long with their khalistan rhetoric, while these scum bags committed crimes and ran away to safe haven like canada, uk, us..now these cowards wants finger the young generation of sikhs and hide behind them with their khalistan rheotric..be careful in nagar kirtan guys, don't let anyone take you for free ride..!!

13may3-what-the-hell.jpg

^ The mother of all uncle Toms. :blush2:

A very very very poor, lame and sorry exuse for a Sikh.

On Sunday, in London there were tens of thousands of professional women and educated youngsters calling for Khalistan with passion in their hearts. Tens of thousands of them. And yet here you are portraying them as facists and criminals. You are an absolute disgrace neosingh. An absolute disgrace.