Question Bout Khalistan - Technicalities

People here seem to think that being a landlocked country not disadvantage at all.

When you are land locked>>>>you depend on your neighbours for access to their land & air space>>>>very vital for the the economy, for trade & commerce with countries around the world.

Being dependant on India and Pakistan for this is not ideal, as they will forever use this card to make us give into their demands.

People here genuinely think for the long term. And I continously talk about the economy because self empowerment is vital. Punjabis cant even manage Gurughars properly, what to talk about nation?

You get emotional and riled up for Khalistan just on the basis that , "we were wronged by Indian Gov, So we deserve Khalistan" . Your basis itself is "not enough".Wake up and smell the coffee and stop being a joker, NO ONE IN TODAYS WOLRD WILL FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND HAND DOWN KHALISTAN ON A SILVER PLATTER TO YOU(a minority) JUST BECAUSE THEY "FELL" YOUR PAIN AND SELF DETERMINATION FOR NATIONHOOD. It doesnt happen in the real world driven by self interest mate! Re-read my 1st post and think on the points I raised.

Ask youself, do the Sikhs DESERVE it today? (I am well informed of indian attrocities on us) But if people like on this forum were to administer khalistan, it will be a failed state with a mismanaged economy with no developement and high employment, agriculture nation lacking in natural resources, with no skills in wealth creation(under educated population). Oh wait, THIS IS WHAT PUNJAB IS TODAY! :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Brother Bijla Singh gave a good answer to this point. Read his exegesis.

Gurvah,

You remind of the dummies I have met who's first answer to why there shouldn't be a Khalistan is that 'Pakistan will invade and annex it'. When's the last time a country has invaded another and annexed it?

These people and you have one thing in common and that is a closed mind and an unwillingness to do research to find out whether your reasons against Khalistan have any merit.

I suppose you are aware that international conventions exist which allow land locked countries THE RIGHT to access the sea through transit states by all means of transport. Do you also know that commercial airlines also have a similar right to overfly over different countries. But you already knew that because you've done all the research before coming on here haven't you?

Most people who want freedom for their nation usually get emotional. Did I write that someone is going to give us Khalistan on a platter? if not then why did you write that? Khalistan will only come about when the majority of Sikhs in Punjab want it,

I would have thought 99.9999% of people in the world don't have the necessary skills to administer a country. So what's your point?

Here's the vicious circle that people like you do not understand

India treats Punjab like a colony and strips its natural resources... Sikhs in Punjab demand Khalistan.. Govt murders an entire generation and turn the rest into drug addicts.. fools on internet claim 'how can you have Khalistan when the Punjab is a mess'

If you don't even know about the atrocities or disregard them because of the above then you need to look at yourself and not point fingers at others.

keep dreaming :angeljump:

Khalistan will never come into existance even in your great grandchildrens lifetime...what to talk about in your lifetime :stupidme:

keep dreaming :angeljump:

Khalistan will never come into existance even in your great grandchildrens lifetime...what to talk about in your lifetime :stupidme:

This is the same thing that people told Sikhs before Maharajah Ranjit Singh came to power (i.e., Sikhs will never rule). At that time Sikhs were not only fighting Moghuls, but there was lot of fighting between Sikhs. However, Sikhs did come to power and produced a kingdom that was (and still is) model for rest of the world.

Sikhs are one of the most intelligent community why you think they will not be able to rule. In fact, people keep on complaining about Sikh gurdwaras and how they are run; they are probably run better than most churches or temples (think about all the child abuse). Did you see the recent protest march taken out by Sikhs? Yes, we have our problems, but so does everybody else, and we are known to overcome most problems. Sikhs are one of the most prosperous community, but according to your convoluted thinking we cannot produce a prosperous country. Of course, we don’t expect anything from Sikhs with slave mentalities!

D3SI jee, I was also mesmerized by all the protests and outcry after the Dec. 16 gangrape and was glad the youngsters were now awakened. I talked to a few Indian friends at work about it. They all predicted that this was a "seasonal" surge of emotions as the colleges were closed for winter vacation and the youth needed something to pass time. I refused to believe it, but guess what, several other gang rapes took place in India after that incident, one was of a 5 year old girl who died and they found glass and bottles inside her. There were only a few roads that were blocked in Delhi during protests, thats all! This is the Indian mentality, they just don't care. You're right, we need to educate them about 1984, about the Battle of Amritsar of June 1984 (also referred to as Operation Bluestar by the government), about the true message of Sant Jee. I'd say we could successfully educate 1 Indian for every 30 we try to educate, because they've made up their mind to "not care" and "not listen" and "not change their mindset". India is a country where entertainment is much more important than development/progress. A person can go hungry but will save money to go watch a movie, that is the Indian mentality. We can and should try to educate Indians, but I am sorry, we cannot wait for them to wake up and stand by our side. Justice for the Sikhs is something the Sikhs alone can and will have to fight for and win it. No Indians, no Pakistanis will come to our aid once their own selfish motives have been fulfilled.

Stay united, stay strong, stay alert, and the world will itself fall at your feet.