Bhai Harbhajan singh yogi passes away

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice these comments in the article posted by nanosecond?

"Although Sikhs are renowned as meat eaters, Bhajan insisted that his followers be strict vegetarians."

WHAT?!?!?! Sikhs are renowned as meat eaters?!?! Since when???

"While yoga is not part of Sikhism, Bhajan tought the practice, not its mild form widespread in the US but Tantrism, a strenuous, mystical variety practiced by men and women in pairs."

That refers to 'wrong' practices. :lol:

Did anyone notice these comments in the article posted by nanosecond?

"Although Sikhs are renowned as meat eaters, Bhajan insisted that his followers be strict vegetarians."

WHAT?!?!?! Sikhs are renowned as meat eaters?!?! Since when???

"While yoga is not part of Sikhism, Bhajan tought the practice, not its mild form widespread in the US but Tantrism, a strenuous, mystical variety practiced by men and women in pairs."

That refers to 'wrong' practices. 

Well this is sad but true. Ask any local person in india and they will say that sardarjees are meat eaters.....their marriage parties are known to be non veg,.....and the so called brahmins enjoy these free non veg parties to the max

This is avery bad impression but to a large extent true bcoz majority of sikhs are non-veg especially in india and not only they do eat meat but drink a lot

This is a very shocking news and very very sad loss. Without him, you would have never seen the people from other cultures and religions adopting Sikhi. The way I understand is that Yoga was just the attraction to pull the people becuase Americans are crazy for yoga, but then he introduced them to Sikhi and then they became Sikhs. There will be many people who say bad things about him, but they should understant that Bhai Harbhajan Singh was much much better Sikh than all of us.

Lets do ardas for this wonderful soul who did soooo much for Sikhi pray.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I am very upset as when i found out he had passed away i was in tears.

I am very upset to hear about bhai sahib passed away. He was excellent, he introduced sikhi to so many people. I had made plans that i wanted to go and see him and his sikh followers but now he has pasted away. Lets not think about the negativethings , think about the positive things like how many people he brought into sikhism and also how he made people lives for the better. I think we should do something as a sangat to celebrate his life . Bhai sahib was very chardi kala and he will be misted by the american sikhs. Their wil be no one else better than him.

Mahraj jee bless us will all your kirpa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!