Sign in to follow this  
N30S1NGH

Khalsa Raj Vs Khalistan- Good Article

The article has nothing against Khalistan. The author does seem ignorant of the concept of Khalsa Rule and out of reality about the beginning of Khalsa Rule.

• Like 1

The article has nothing against Khalistan. The author does seem ignorant of the concept of Khalsa Rule and out of reality about the beginning of Khalsa Rule.

I don't think the author is trying to define Khalsa raaj in a political sense, but more from a spiritual perspective.

Anyone who took history class during his college days would agree that having your own country would solve tons of problems. Politics is important in our dharam - Miri piri concept.

Question one should ask: are you better off spirituality while being under undemocratic ruthless rulers? Or are you well off spirituality if your country charters are based on truly democratic rights?

Khalsa raj and Khalistan is same and there is no difference between these two words.

• Like 3

Do what ever u want until Sikhs don't get their own country sikhi is not going to flourish in this world.

That's debatable, look at Buddhism they don't have country look how well they have flourished both in East and West.

Buddhist souch and mat has not flourished. What you're referring to is pop culture where people say they're something to look cool.

• Like 1

No i m not talking about pop culture.

Buddhist souch and mat has not flourished

in which way? like spiritually?

That's debatable, look at Buddhism they don't have country look how well they have flourished both in East and West.

Buddhism has not flourished. It is actually declining when we talk about REAL Buddhism (including Buddhist way of life), the same way real hardcore Rehitvaan/Abhiaasi/Sarblohi Nihang Singhs are declining.

It is all just hippy-type trends. Similar to 3HO yoga, etc.

It is just some 'Buddha' 'quotes' that are floating around on the internet on twitter/instagram/facebook...but that's about it.

Buddhist souch and mat has not flourished. What you're referring to is pop culture where people say they're something to look cool.

Exactly

Sure there is the usual Buddha commercialization in west , but there are actually real Buddhist practitioners just like there are actual Sikh practitioners. The reason there is decline of dharmis is because of kalyug and maya influence not because one does not have piece of land that was point I was trying to make that's all.

1)"I'm buddhist"

2)"Oh really, what do you believe in then?????????"

1)"lol xD?"

Belgian friend frim Belgium and I had this discussion a while back. He always does this whenever someone says they're Buddhist and they don't even know what the basic tenets are. Same thing when they say they're Christian lol.

• Like 2

1)"I'm buddhist"

1)"lol xD?"

Belgian friend frim Belgium and I had this discussion a while back. He always does this whenever someone says they're Buddhist and they don't even know what the basic tenets are. Same thing when they say they're Christian lol.

1)"I'm buddhist"

1)"lol xD?"

And you think regular Joe blow self proclaimed sikh any better?

• Like 1

Anyone who took history class during his college days would agree that having your own country would solve tons of problems. Politics is important in our dharam - Miri piri concept.

Question one should ask: are you better off spirituality while being under undemocratic ruthless rulers? Or are you well off spirituality if your country charters are based on truly democratic rights?

Khalsa raj and Khalistan is same and there is no difference between these two words.

Very interesting post veer regarding miri piri. I would like to mention according to my research i don't think piri means raw politics, politics in modern world have very negative connotations. Miri is spiritual we all know, piri would be soldier/temporary to uphold/protect miri - dharma-spiritual sikhi.

Follow up question would be how much politics is needed in soldier/temporal(piri) to uphold dharma (miri-spiritual) ? I would assume hardly any in this day and age - unless off course one lives in monarch type country where one have to make concessions/sacrifice to live off ..!!

Answer to your question - most of us who live abroad in western countries cannot claim we are being under undemocratic ruthless rulers so khalsa in many ways already have spiritual and full democratic rights in abroad.

• Like 1

Veerji, Buddhist living Korea and other countries can't be compared with Sikhs living in India. India is worst in human rights. Despite Buddh dharam being founded in India got no followers in India and one wonder why.

Also why their most respected spiritual leader Dalai Lama is fighting for Tibet?

Answer to your question - most of us who live abroad in western countries cannot claim we are being under undemocratic ruthless rulers so khalsa in many ways already have spiritual and full democratic rights in abroad.

Not really, I can't go out in public with Kirpan. I cannot join armed forces (I got rejected twice). I cannot serve in my local fire department and I cannot join local police force, I can't go to work on construction site without hard hat and list goes on and on. Yes we are free from ruthless rulers but majority of balaiti Sikhs have limited freedom and most of us don't realize that.