Why Muslim Punjabis Are Future Of The Punjabi Peoples Globally

MalangBadshah

Also I have to give it to mirpuris for speaking their pahari they dont speak urdu which makes people sound like wimps lol same goes with hindi

That's actually one of the few good things about Mirpuris. They are not ashamed to speak their language by replacing it with Urdu. They speak their own Pahari language which is similar to Pothohari.

Although the Pak Punjabis who are from the central Punjab area are the closest to us, but I can never understand why they are ashamed of their language while we are not. If you see Pak Punjabis who come from the south they are not as ashamed of their language which is why they even want to form their own state called Saraikistan so at least their Boli can be preserved.

lol, I aint no bigot...

and I know Muslim girls marry sikhs and if they are happy...then its great for them.

Although many, many more Sikh girls marry Muslim guys then Muslim girls marrying outside...that's a fact too..and I have no problem with that either.

Thats a fact? Really wheres the proof?

Whats also a fact, is that ur a dirty Sullahh, pretending to b a sikh, with his 3rd, yes THIRD username on a sikh website forum. Whats ur obsession with sikhs, and that too, pretending to be one? Crappy taqqiah is pathetic u half cut.

For example..look at this thread..

http://www.sikhnet.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4275

This is a thread from a Sikh bro in UK and he is talking about the same thing. Even according to him, 70% of Sikh girls date non-Sikh guys..Although I disagree with the 70% number..but the reality is that many,many Sikh girls date non-Sikhs.

And when it comes to Muslim girls..you will very, very rarely see a Muslim girl going out with a non-Muslim guy. Even Muslim girls who aren't very religious will not give it up to non-Muslim guys..

Visit the thread and see the discussion by yourself..

so why can guys go out with whoever they want but girls cant? Your telling me thats fair, turn the other cheek! Your so proud of your people why you coming here to find faults, are you insecure?

I can give you a hundred faults with pakistan right now etc, even though india is bad as well but compared to pakistan its thriving, which is funny because 20 or 30 years ago it was pakistan who was thriving but intolerance and extremism has ruined the country you guys wanted so badly. I think instead of partition it may have been better for you guys to go live in afghanistan or arabia if you didnt want to live with others... O wait I dont think those people would have accepted you,they dont even care about people being opressed in kashmir, but you make so much noise for palestine, Now Im sorry but this is the truth hope it wasnt harsh and didnt hurt. :ohno:

Btw your name sounds bengali malalang bashahah

Surveys.

All surveys indicate Muslim girls to be less likely to marry outside 'her peoples' (Muslims)...

Also, in my personal experience, I have seen two to three Sikh girls going out with Muslim Pakistanis...haven't seen one Muslim girl going out with our munda.

Ask all other Sikhs here who live in West..and ask them the same question. If they are honest, they'll tell you the same thing. More Sikh girls go out with Muslims than vice versa...

That's just a fact and again, there is no problem in that..

A lot of hindu girls go out with our munday though..

lol, whats your problem mate? Calm down.

Also, what does the word "sullah" mean..I have seen many apnay using it for Muslims..never knew the meaning of the word though...

i want you to ask the 'sikh' girls who marry 'muslim' guys how much they know about sikhism, and how often they go gudwara... If they know a lot il put my hands up and say fair enough sikh girls dont like the religion and marry out :)

For example..look at this thread..

http://www.sikhnet.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4275

This is a thread from a Sikh bro in UK and he is talking about the same thing. Even according to him, 70% of Sikh girls date non-Sikh guys..Although I disagree with the 70% number..but the reality is that many,many Sikh girls date non-Sikhs.

And when it comes to Muslim girls..you will very, very rarely see a Muslim girl going out with a non-Muslim guy. Even Muslim girls who aren't very religious will not give it up to non-Muslim guys..

Visit the thread and see the discussion by yourself..

Like I said are these 70% of girls actually following sikhism. Have you seen a sikh girl wearing a turban or one with uncut hair going out with a muslim. If you answer yes il put my hands up and say your right :)

Btw merry christamas, we do live in a western country :giggle:

Like I said are these 70% of girls actually following sikhism. Have you seen a sikh girl wearing a turban or one with uncut hair going out with a muslim. If you answer yes il put my hands up and say your right :)

Btw merry christamas, we do live in a western country :giggle:

Paa,hes talkin trash, i actually gave a website with some sort research, he dismissed it, yet he comes out sayin his words r fact,wen i prompt him for proof, he simply says "surveys",saaliya, kirreh surveys? Then he pulls out some random posters personal silly estimate. Im actually still in shock, that hes STILL pretending 2 b a sikh, its pathetic, im chucklin as i write.

Paa,hes talkin trash, i actually gave a website with some sort research, he dismissed it, yet he comes out sayin his words r fact,wen i prompt him for proof, he simply says "surveys",saaliya, kirreh surveys? Then he pulls out some random posters personal silly estimate. Im actually still in shock, that hes STILL pretending 2 b a sikh, its pathetic, im chucklin as i write.

did he get bullied at school by sikhs or something? Whats with him trying to point out all the faults with our community and then trying to portray our religion as the problem, he should have good experience of this first hand. Actually I have to say even though arabs invaded everywhere they probably have more respect for sikhs than some people closer to home, I wouldnt know I just know theres some in central london and they never cause a fuss.

70% ? of sikh girls = no good

0% ? of Muslim girls doing bad things = good.

umm.....

Well, a percentage is just a number and torture numbers long enough and they'll confess to anything.

So, when you peel away the rubbish from the 'percentages' you're left with perception. And when it comes to perception we human beings see what we want to see.

And, if you're a Muslim girl, you will only show those 'percentage gatherers' what they want to see.

And so they (the % gatherers) don't have eyes that can see what we can see. They're so busy gathering percentages they can't see what their percentage subjects are hiding from them.

They are so busy gathering percentages they can't see how the percentage subjects are willing to say the right thing for the percentage survey lest they lose a head by way of death at worst or at the very least life made a misery.

And so, we bypassed percentages, reached perceptions and now we're down to the bitter truth. The bitter truth is that the Muslim female is a female. She is no better or worse than any other human being and no better or worse than any other female. But.....there are things she will do, and behaviours she will display in front of us...........and different things she will do, and different behaviours she will display in front of her 'muslim' brothers.

So......is the OP a muslim prenting to be a Sikh ?

I don't know. On calculating perception v percentage on my on screen calculator my screen is flashing a warning at the oment !!

^^^^ who are u kidding Mr Muhammad Badshah Ji?

Why would people ditch the peaceful teachings of Lord Buddha to follow the teaching of Prophet Muhammad who Muslims openly accept was a pedophile and slaveowner. Prophet Muhammad when he was 51 married Aisha when she was just 6 and three years later when Prophet Muhammad was 54 years old he had penetrative sex with pre-pubescent little girl child Aisha on her 9th birthday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWZWOF4Znvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNIpCLir3W4

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/slavery.htm

Please explain to me why 100% of Punjabi Muslims revere Prophet Muhammad as the best role model for humanity in contrast to Guru Nanak Dev Ji or Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

Instead of trumpeting Punjabi Muslims as the master race should you not explore ways of how to free Punjabi Muslims from Arabic cultural slavery and free them from the terrorism inspired by a pedophile and slaveowner from 1400 years ago?

Sikhs believe in one God. Punjabi Muslims believe in one God. Surely all Punjabi Muslims can become Sikh if they are educated about the evil truth regarding Prophet Muhammad's life and the contrast with Sikh Guru's who dedicated their whole lives towards compassion, freedom, justice, gender equality, anti-slavery ideals.