Why Muslim Punjabis Are Future Of The Punjabi Peoples Globally

MalangBadshah

Islam spread in Punjab through sufi saints...

People in Punjab were hindu/buddhists before they accepted Islam on mass level..

Yes this is very similar to how these Yazidis have also become Muslims through these "Saints".

Seriously, tell this BS to some western Gora and he might even believe you, but your telling these lies to Sikhs whose blood dripped history is only bloody due to Islamic persecution and genocides inflicted on Punjabi people.

We all need to get back to the topic which is Sikh and the situation of Sikhs in Punjab and diaspora.

Can we leave mudslinging on others' prophet out of this thread for sec?

Lastly, didn't Guru Nanak respect Muhammad ji and leaders of other faiths too? I don't remember Guru Granth Sahib warning Sikhs about Muhammad and his "pedophilla" ...

What kind of people have we become?

Lets focus on our community first and leave others...

those leaders began following guru nanak dev jis teaching as he openly criticized practices which were wrong i.e praying to the kabba which people started doing after mohamed died. Also answer my q on pakistani corruption and real sikh girls...

those leaders began following guru nanak dev jis teaching as he openly criticized practices which were wrong i.e praying to the kabba which people started doing after mohamed died. Also answer my q on pakistani corruption and real sikh girls...

real sikh girls eh ? tere vargey nu kutt kutt dhoppe paungean...start trash talking again about sikh girls or ladies and you will regret it

Oh yeah Mr malangbadshah-................check the stats of runaway girls from muslim backgrounds compared to sikh.....Places like Glasgow where most runaways go have more than triple the number of musalmaan kuriyaan compared to sikh.

I know someone mentioned early on on here ..but the number of brown asian strippers and prostitutes in UK are mostly punjabi muslim background.

Guest Jacfsing2

We all need to get back to the topic which is Sikh and the situation of Sikhs in Punjab and diaspora.

Can we leave mudslinging on others' prophet out of this thread for sec?

Lastly, didn't Guru Nanak respect Muhammad ji and leaders of other faiths too? I don't remember Guru Granth Sahib warning Sikhs about Muhammad and his "pedophilla" ...

What kind of people have we become?

Lets focus on our community first and leave others...

There are Muslim forums online, since you love their religion so much you should join them, also to Arab Muslims the Pakistanis are considered trash. Just saying the truth.

Lastly, didn't Guru Nanak respect Muhammad ji ?

I don't remember Guru Granth Sahib warning Sikhs about Muhammad and his pedophilia

Guru Sahib condemned slavery and pedophilia in the strongest terms. It was the reason that Bhai Mardana Ji left Islam to become the first Sikh in history and why the Muslims tried to kill Guru Sahib and Bhai Mardana in an area that is now in modern day Pakistan.

Kaam (lust) is condemned by Guru Sahib and Prophet Muhammad's lust at the age of 54 for having sex with a poor little 9 year old girl (his wife Aisha that he had married three years earlier when she was only 6 years old) cannot be defended by any sane rational human being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

Do you admit that any so-called religion based on the words of a man who at the age of 54 had sex with a 9year old is bogus?

Do you accept that slaveowners deserve nothing but death? As Guru Sahib clearly taught us to kill such evil masands (crooks).

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/015-slavery.htm

There are Muslim forums online, since you love their religion so much you should join them, also to Arab Muslims the Pakistanis are considered trash. Just saying the truth.

Bro, he is active on various Muslim forums. He was known as Auzer and Pakistani_Punjabi and PP02 on this forum before when he was banned preivously for abusing Sikh girls as ugly sluts and praising the great Muslim Emperor Aurangzeb's for Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's shaheedi. He's a theology grad student from Cali and his ancestors were Hindu farmers from the Arain-Kamboh-Saini caste. Real name Azhar Muhammad Arain.

This is one of his posts on a Muslim forum.

What about Christian onslaught against Islam? What should be Islam's answer? AUZER (MalangBadShah) said: What about the severe onslaught against Islam from Christianity? Almost ALL the anti-Islamic websites on the internet are Christian apologetics websites. Christians are converting Muslims to Christianity all over the Muslim world. Why there's no 'fight-back' from Islamic societies? Christian apologist spend hours in "debunking Islam" on satellite televisions all over the West and now in the Muslim world too. Why Muslims are so far behind in Islamic apologetics and exposing Christianity and its true intentions? I have remained a member of two of the largest Christian forums on the internet and Wa'Allah (By Allah) there was soooooo much propaganda and slandering against Islam and Prophet Muhammad (SAW) that it was depressing.Everyday , there would be a thread about "debunking-Islam" and "women oppression" in Islam or about exposing the truth about Prophet Muhammad (SAW) ...Many Christians in these websites are really good human beings but when they see the so called "reality" of Islam in such forums , they become against Islam and start working to stop the spread of Islam . This trend can be very dangerous for the spread of Islam ,God forbid.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/

I think that Muslims with good apologetical knowledge and strong iman should also spend some time in these Christian forums and clear misconceptions regarding Islam. Also in real life , Muslims with good knowledge should clear misconceptions regarding Islam humbly.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Muhammad/Inconsistent/index.html

NOTE : People who do not have appropriate command of Islamic apologetics should not engage in 'debates' because then they will lose the debate and hence hurt their imaan too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c79AXU8bOSQ

So what must we Muslims do to handle this situation?

Because he knows he can't defend Islam he pretends to be a Sikh in his new troll disguise.

1. What in my OP tells you that I love Muslim religion so much?

2. Muslim Punjabis are 76 million to 80 million while Sikh Punjabis are barely 20 million. The TFR of Punjabi Muslims is ~ three kids per woman while that of Sikh Punjabis is pathetic--1.89---which means our population will contract in coming decades and will get older...whereas Muslim Punjabis will expand even further and will be much younger.

3. Muslim Punjabis have a state of their own, a massive nuclearized military machine of their own, their own police, and control over federal government as well. This greatly enhances their chances of survival and thriving in future...because a state-system is necessary for long-term survival of a peoples and their future. We have already seen what happens when you don't have a state-system to protect/support you. The fertility rates of Punjabi Sikhs are down, there is a massive drug problem, Bihari immigrants/Hindus are over-running Punjab, Punjab (indian) was already divided into three parts!, and federal state power (over which we don't have any control) killed our peoples in thousands and burned our holiest places.

4. Can you imagine any thing like that happening with Muslim Punjabis? Not a chance! Muslim Punjabi generals of Pakistan will burn down Delhi before Hindus even think of attacking major mosques in Pakistan.

5. Muslim Punjab has much less drug problem, they are well-grounded in their Islamic faith, and Muslim punjabis are expanding while we are contracting.

6. All of this shows us that the future of Punjabi peoples globally resides with Muslim Punjabis!!

7. These are just facts...

1. Everyone knows who you are (Auzer, the Pakistani Punjabi, PP02) and everyone knows you are Muslim.

2. We do not focus obsessively on achieving world domination through numbers and higher fertility rates. When Guru Nanak Dev Ji first preached the message of Ik Onkar (one God) and Truth ie condemnation of evil actions such as terrorism, pedophilia and slavery less than 0.01% of Punjabi's were Sikh. Even at the start of the 19th century at the begininning Maharaja Ranjit Singh establishing indigenous (Sikh) rule in Punjab, Sikhs only numbered 5% of all Punjabi's. When Muslims launched ethnic cleansing against Sikhs in 1947 to achieve Pakistan even then Sikhs only numbered 13% of all Punjabi's. We should be steadfast to believing truth regardless of how many adherents the political ideology of an Arab slaveowner and pedophile from 1400 years ago commands as a result of Mughal rule converting your Hindu Arain farmer ancestors via the sword to Islam just like the Yazidi's and the innocent girls Boko Haram enslaved. Your numbers are built on a house of cards. Let there be equal exposure of children globally to the teachings of Sikhi and Islam (without fear of apostates from Islam being killed as Prophet Muhammad ordered them to be) and you will see billions leave Islam for Sikhi just like Bhai Mardana Ji our most beloved first Sikh did.

3. The truth of Sikhi can never be stopped or killed. The Islamic Empire of the Mughals failed to stop Sikhi despite repeated genocides. And whilst I understand your motivation as a Pakistani for wanting Khalistan, the best thing you can do to encourage it is by encouraging Pakistan to be broken into linguistic successor states. Pakistan is the glue that holds India together. The minute Pakistan disintegrates as a single nation state then India has a greater chance of following suit.

4. The Muslim Punjabi generals who control the Pakistan Army and who despise Sikhs always talk big but always lose. They said they would take Delhi in 1965 and 1971 yet both times the Sikhs (far fewer in number than your master race the Muslim Punjabi's stopped the Pakistan Army in both wars).

5. Rates of drug addiction in east Punjab are nothing to be proud of and we Sikhs must fight to address that. But guess what, there is a far bigger drug addiction problem in West Punjab and Pakistan is the source and financial beneficiary of all heroine in East Punjab. You think you are expanding through sheer numbers but the truth of Prophet Muhammad's life, as a slaveowner and pedophile, as it becomes more widely known amongst honest Muslims will eventually result in more and more good people born into Muslim families leaving Islam. Our Tenth Master was born in Bihar by the way and its true we have not educated enough Bihari's about this truth and nor have we educated enough Punjabi Muslims about our most beloved first Sikh - Bhai Mardana Ji - whose parents were Muslims just like yours. If Bhai Mardana Ji was brave enough to leave Islam and reject the evil slavery, terrorism and pedophilia that the Quran supports, so you should try to be brave enough to leave Islam too, rather than pimping tirelessly to gain converts by stealth.

6. Muslim Punjabi's who are desperate to speak Urdu and proudly bear their Arabic slave names are hardly any future, as Arabic cultural slaves can hardly be torch bearers for the ancestry they feel ashamed of.

7. Your so-called facts are mostly propaganda. If you are serious about wanting to help Sikhs, how about you commit to openly and verifiably making a $1,000 donation to:

http://barusahib.org/donate/

Out of respect for you showing your goodwill to Sikhs, I will verifiably match you. But as a Muslim you will not donate any $1,000 to kaffirs, will you? Heck, you are too scared to even admit you are Muslim as you know that theologically you cannot defend Islam.