Anyone Know More About This - Birmingham Sikh Being Attacked By The Usual.

Ranjeet01

There r few rumours around, that this was a sikh vs sikh fight. If true, it jus shows the halaath of the panth. Ive sed it many times before on this forum under my old name, that as soon as sikhs become middle class snobs, they become weaker in their dharam, n therefore weaker in general, esp when it comes to fights n reppin the community. Most if not all of SP, tooti nangs n Holy Smokes were working class. Keepin up with the johals' has become the prime aim now.

Sp came mainly from handsworth, some from handsworth wood, lozells and smethwick. If you grew up in those areas you would be street wise and likely to be involved in a gang or group. Things do change and people move on but not turning in to left wing middle class communist types.

What a bunch of pansies doing 3 on 1 n still couldn't bring him down but I don think this was a hate crime because a lot of ppl commenting mentioned that the singh and his crew were harassing people first and then tried fighting the Pakistani boys plus we don't hear the usual racial abuse lik "punjob" or "tukkan". I'm not trying to defend the Pakistanis for what they did here (I knowf fully well how cruel they can be when in numbers) but we should always try to find out as much details as we can before making judgements n lastly y would u bring your own cousin in a nightclub where drinking fornication and smoking is glamorized

this is all over the radio and the video has gone viral with reports in Indian media aswell

What im trying to say is that the media has simply come upon a YT video and sensationalized it and whats worse youve got the police saying this happened recently. I heard of newspaper reporters hacking phones for stories but this is just pathetic the way its been sensastionlized simply to promote hate and violence and money of course

Sikh federation uk have branded it as irresponsible media coverage. There statement is on there Facebook page. They're saying it may cause communal tensions.

Seems like a cowardly response to me, to Sikh Federation ever comment on street grooming and abuse or are they scared that may cause community tensions as well..