Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

Jonny Veer Ji good point but there are 25 million Sikhs and 1,600 million Muslims.

So by freeing innocent people who have been indoctrinated by the Nazi ideology of Islam it helps the world.

The whole world can be a better more peaceful place if we try to help free 1,600 million from Arab slavery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz_c53O3-Hk

Aisha's Age of Consummation

{C}{C}

{C}
From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
{C}{C}
{C}{C}
Jump to: navigation, search
{C}{C}
300px-Woman-Girl-Man-2.jpg
magnify-clip.png
The age difference between 9 year old Aisha and 54 year old Muhammad was 45 years

This article discusses the DMS (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual) of mental disorders and cites sahih hadiths to prove that Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile according to clinical definitions.

For all related sahih hadiths confirming Aisha's age at marriage and consummation, see: Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Aisha. For a comprehensive refutation of all the claims that Aisha was older than 9, see: Refutation of Modern Muslim Apologetics Against Aisha's Age. And for all other apologetic arguments, see: Responses to Apologetics: Muhammad and Aisha.

Contents [hide]
[edit] Pedophilia

Many critics of Islam claim Muhammad's relationship with Aisha was a pedophilic relationship, therefore Muhammad was a pedophile.

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: "Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj24Oz1MuCE

In psychiatry, the most commonly used diagnostic criteria for diagnosing psychiatric ailments are those from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of mental disorders. The latest issue is DSM-IV-TR. The DSM classification is a system that classifies and defines all accepted psychiatric ailments and symptoms, with their inclusion and exclusion criteria. The following are the inclusion and exclusion criteria for pedophilia (302.2):

[edit] Pedophilia according to DSM-IV-TR

A. Over a period of at least six months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).

B. The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies caused marked distress or interpersonal difficulty.

C. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A.

Note: This does not include an individual in late adolescence involved in an ongoing sexual relationship with a 12- or 13-year-old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj24Oz1MuCE

Also note that Sahih Muslim says Aisha still had her dolls with her when she was taken to Muhammad’s house as a bride. Applying Ibn Hajar’s doll-playing exegesis from Part 1, it becomes clear that Aisha was pre-pubescent when she became a bride.

Therefore, it is abundantly clear from the hadiths, that Aisha was pre-pubescent when Muhammad first had sex with her on her wedding day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErNesnfFDvc

Here we see that Muhammad had sex with Aisha when she was 9 lunar years old. Is this age confirmed by any other (Sahih) ahadith? Yes it is:

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed (sic – consummated) that marriage when she was nine years old.

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'
Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

Apologists will insist that the term "consummate the marriage" means the completion of the 'nikah' ceremony, not sex. This is in spite of the Abu-Dawud hadith Vol. 2, No. 2116 translation that explicitly states 'intercourse' . Be that as it may, does 'consummate the marriage' mean sex? Here is proof that it does. In

Sahih Bukhari, vol. 7, No. 64, the root word used is "dakhala". From the Hans-Wehr Arabic-English

Dictionary:

to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman.
Hans-Wehr Arabic-English Dictionary, P. 273

But how do we know that at the age of nine Aisha was still pre-pubescent? Here is the evidence from Sunan Abu-Dawud, Vol. 3, No. 4914 (This hadith is also repeated in Sunan Nasa’i):

On the authority of Aisha (RA), that she said: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) returned from the battle of Tabook or Khaibar (the narrator of the hadith was in doubt about whether he was told "Tabook or Khaibar."). There was a curtain covering her 'sahwah' (chamber or small room in front of the house). The wind blew a side of the curtain and uncovered Aisha's dolls. He (SAW) said: What is this, O Aisha? She said: My dolls. The he (SAW) saw amongst them a horse with two wings from scraps of cloth. He (SAW) said: What is this which I see amongst them (amongst the dolls)? She said: A horse. He asked: What is upon it? She said: Two wings. He (SAW) asked (in astonishment): A horse with two wings? She said: Didn't you hear that Sulaiman (Solomon - AS) had horses with wings? She said: Then he (SAW) laughed until I saw his molar teeth.[1]

Summary
  • In the first section, it was shown that in Islam, doll-playing girls are pre-pubescent according to the doll-playing exegesis of Ibn Hajar and Islamic laws and customs.
  • In the second section it was shown, using Ibn Hajar's doll-playing exegesis that Aisha remained a pre-pubescent child when she was married and had sexual intercourse with Muhammad.
  • In the third section it was shown that Aisha remained pre-pubescent as late as 6 or 7 years after her marriage to Muhammad.
[edit] Conclusion

Does Muhammad meet all the criteria needed to be classed a Pedophile?

Criteria A: Over a period of at least six months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).

Yes, Muhammad had sexual relations with a pre-pubescent child over a prolonged period - likely to have been at least 6 to 7 years.

Criteria B: The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies caused marked distress or interpersonal difficulty.

Yes, Muhammad had acted on his sexual urges - as demonstrated by Tabari IX:131 and various other Bukhari ahadith that state that consummation had taken place at the age of nine when it had been established that Aisha had not reached puberty until she was at least 14 years of age.

Criteria C: The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A.

Yes, Muhammad was 54 years old while Aisha was only 9 years old at the time of sexual intercourse.

Therefore, even according to the most stringent clinical definition of pedophilia - the DSM-IV-TR - Prophet Muhammad would be found guilty of pedophilia with a 6year old child as charged.

https://www.facebook.com/EricAllenBell/videos/794852787259378/

Y U SIKH ALL MAKIN A THREAD ON US U THINK We do tht with u PPL? u guys r jealous cos ur ppl r leaving n becoming athiests. All the sikh I no r drunks and even the girls im in Canada n u try to act hard but u ain <banned word filter activated> u sikhrey makin me laugh only good thing is ur larkiya hahahha cheap as a dollar cup of coffee stop obsessing over us u got ur turbin on too tight g n prolly go all mental wen u c us

Oh u mad huh

It's easy to criticise Islam, it's also easy to criticise Christianity.

There is so much online now that you don't really have to put in much effort to find the relevant arguments.

All I will say from my Christian point of view is when I have had a good Hymn singing session and I feel calm and at peace and loved up by the Lord if someone mentions Islam my reaction would be "yeah whatever, don't disturb my calm, to your religion be yours and to mine be mine"

"To your religion be yours and to mine be mine" is actually a quote from the Quran.

But never forget the savage Jihad passages and don't be lulled into a false sense of security by people saying Islam is a religion of peace.

Y U SIKH ALL MAKIN A THREAD ON US U THINK We do tht with u PPL? u guys r jealous cos ur ppl r leaving n becoming athiests. All the sikh I no r drunks and even the girls im in Canada n u try to act hard but u ain <banned word filter activated> u sikhrey makin me laugh only good thing is ur larkiya hahahha cheap as a dollar cup of coffee stop obsessing over us u got ur turbin on too tight g n prolly go all mental wen u c us

You guys always make threads talking about us, just because you know we stopped you guys from completeley taking over india. You guys probably jelous you cant get our girls so thats why you gloat. I see many more muslims acting like athiests than sikhs. Sikhs may drink, but you guys are all out selling drugs and everything else under the sun, your sisters act religious and are also hoes, which is much worse as youll never see a sikh girl with amrit doing that. Then you pray cos you think it will make everything all right lol It seems to be that hijabis are cheap as a dollar as they are the ones sneaking around acting worse then whores (Ive experienced this). I dont think sikhs go mental I think its some muslim people who are jelous sikhs getting all the good limelight and working hard whereas you are getting it hard from all angles over the news lol you guys have to rape little kids its really pathetic. Not many people like you guys lol (Im from the uk o_o )

We done? rant over?

if Mohammed actually turns out to be a sant you guys will be in trouble..

Preeet, I very much doubt that considering the bloke's interminable litany of crimes.

When Guru Sahib advises us against Sant Ki Ninda he doesn't mean to say that everyone who is considered to be holy by anyone anywhere should be intacti. He isn't saying that Sant Yogi Satguru Sriman (insert name here) Dev Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj 999,999 Crori Mahapursh with his fleet of Audis and multitudes of gullible followers is immune from all criticism.

Only Guru Sahib decides whether someone is a Sant, and honestly, I'm not convinced that he would ever bestow this honor upon a marauder who raped children and perpetrated genocide against entire tribes.

Islam is nothing but an exact copy of Judaism. Lets just say for arguments sake that that there are good things in islam. I have not studied Islam so I do not know what these could be.

But lets just say there maybe good aspects in their beliefs, customs and rituals. ie fasting, circumcision, halal meat.

None of these are actually Islamic but Jewish. when people say they are proud to be muslim. what they are really saying is they are proud to be Jewish. but hiding behind the label of islam, the entire religion of islam is a carbon copy of Judaism. from fasting, halal meat. all come from the jewish faith.

jews eat kosher and muslims are allowed to eat kosher meat . but no jew would ever touch halal meat.

Muhammad basically copied everything from Judaism and called it Islam.

This is why Muhammed and the muslims hated the jews its because. Muhammad loved the jews in reality as all of islam is a copy of Judaism.

but Jews in the time of muhammed all rejected him as a person and as a prophet. muhammed belives in moses who is a great jewish prophet, but

jews completley reject islam.

Kosher meat, circumcision, fasting and virtually all beliefs in Isam are a copy from Judaism. hence when muslims say we love islam. what they dont know is that what they really mean is that they love the jewish faith.

Islam is nothing but a fake copied religion. and these people are basically jews not muslims. Muhammed just copied the entire jewish faith and called it islam. all their beliefs, virtually everything in islam is the exact same as Judaism. hence islam is not a true or authentic religion but a copy of another religion. anything good in islam is in fact jewish. hence muslims cant say theey are proud to be muslim. they should really say they are proud to be jewish as this is the reality.

Of course there are similarities as they are Abrahamic Religions. Judaism, Christianity, Islam. Muslims say Islam was the true way of the other two and Jesus but they lost there way and Islam came to rectify that.