Why Have Only Sikh Girls Marrying Non Sikhs Bin Targeted

sikhstudent99

An not sikh men marrying non sikh women

I am against a non sikh being married in the gurdwara an this includes sikh men marrying non sikhs

LETS BE HONEST

A lot of men against interfaith marriages that only target sikh girls marrying non sikhs are insecure men with serious low self esteem issues who have massive insecurities

I know lots of cases of Sikh men with Christian brides being prevented so I have no idea why your mind is trying to convince you its a sikh 'girl' thing. In fact I was involved last year with the sitting down of an apna and his Latvian girlfriend (who incidentally was stunning......supermodel material). She wanted the Gurdwara wedding because of the lovely "colours" and "culture" etc. We sat them down and explained how Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is our living Guru as Sikhs and marrying in a Gurdwara in front of him should never be seen as simply a great photo opportunity for the wedding album. At the end of the conversation, she understood perfectly. I'm guessing they got themselves a registered wedding at the town hall as I've seen a little baby with them in the Gurdwara recently, and she seems to be really into Sikhi these days.

I think it says more about the shortcomings in your own thought process so might perhaps be an issue you need to sort out on your own ? What I mean is you so much want a certain thing to be the truth that you have convinced your mind that it is so and ensured that such a thing is the only thing you see and notice ?

You should be giving that advice to yourself cause your the one with short comings in your thought process

I know there are cases of men marrying non sikhs being turned away but at the same time far more men get away with it while far more women have people show up at the gurdwara to stop the wedding

As well why where you lusting for the latvian girl an what does her looking like a model have to do with the story

which city an gurdwara did this take place??

You should be giving that advice to yourself cause your the one with short comings in your thought process

I may have shortcomings but there's nothing short about my comings. The fact that I have children is testament to that.

I know there are cases of men marrying non sikhs being turned away but at the same time far more men get away with it while far more women have people show up at the gurdwara to stop the wedding

I'm guessing because, unlike my example of the intellectually understanding Latvian lady, the 'Sikh' women involved are the ones that are emotionally blackmailing mummy and daddy into bankrolling a £100,000 wedding with a lavish lengha for the marriage and wonderfull photo opportunities.

As well why where you lusting for the latvian girl an what does her looking like a model have to do with the story

I'm not 'lusting' after anyone. I'm simply pointing out how she was quite stunning and Latvian girls generally are. Its got nothing to do with the story but I mentioned it because as I was writing about it I remembered how absolutely stunning she was. Nothing wrong with that. Me nah a batty man.

which city an gurdwara did this take place??

Hounslow Singh Sabha. A Gurdwara where the committee and president absolutely love those type of marriages and care more about money but me, and people like me, step up and do our bit.

An not sikh men marrying non sikh women

I am against a non sikh being married in the gurdwara an this includes sikh men marrying non sikhs

LETS BE HONEST

A lot of men against interfaith marriages that only target sikh girls marrying non sikhs are insecure men with serious low self esteem issues who have massive insecurities

Good point.

But I think this is down to when Sikh males who marry non Sikh girls. The girl usually ends up converting to Sikhism anyway. As males are naturally more dominant hence the women will go with whatever the male says. Especially when it comes to religion. Hence there is more fuss when its a girl marrying a non Sikh because there is more of a danger she will end up leaving her faith and converting to the mans. This is more of a case when it comes to Islam though. I know a few Sikh women who married white christian men and they still raise the kids as Sikhs.

But in general and away from the whole marriage thing. yes there are to many Sikh males dating non Sikhs such as white. this is totally wrong and seeting a bad example to the women in Sikhism.. we cant lecture them about dating non Sikhs but do it ourselves.

These are the coconutised Sikhs of the modern era. who party like no tomorrow and date anyone and everyone like life is one big joke.