Sikh Man Builds Mosque For Muslims In Punjab

shastarSingh

"evil purposes" is key. You don't think it is evil to try and take over DevLok for the fun of it? How is that bhagti? That is not bhagti Kira ji, bhagti is for the love of God, while that isn't. He had bad intentions while wanting to take over DevLok. It isn't wrong to ask for something, that will help you in your LIFE so you can do more bhagti such as food water clothes, but do you really think that someone praying to take over DevLok has good intentions, when it is obviously running well by Sri Vaheguru ji's kirpa? By penances, most did penences to Devtas during those days, can you tell me the name of God at that time that was not related to a Devi/Devta name? People smite on those people too who try to take advantage of God for their own personal gains which will not help them in their own life (towards real bhagti). Those Gods have been given tasks by Sri Vaheguru, they haven't prayed to become Devi Devtas. Mind you, I'm sure Sri Ram Raja knows more than me and you combined, he is a MahaPurukh of TretaYug.

What evidence do you have he wanted to do it for evil intents, IT was stated he wanted to take over DevLok, For all we know he may have been a much more benevolent ruler than Indra.

You can't "prove" he had evil intentions any more I can prove he had "good intentions" all I can prove is Ram decided to kill him because he wasn't thrilled about it all.

Funnily enough people can do Ardaas or prayers for anything. Shambuka may have thought he could better job than Indra so he tried to appease the lord, wheather the lord listened or not is an entirely different matter.

You really need to read the Dasam Granth passages on the so called Devi-Devta and see why these names exist and the gods started adding to them.

The fact of the matter is he was killed for daring to desire something. On top of that this took place before Kalyug so it may have well been his death over the fact according to Vashishta outcastes were not allowed to Penance at that time.

What tasks by Waheguru? Do you ever bother reading Gurbani? Waheguru creates, Waheguru sustains, Waheguru destroys. Their task was to encourage people to worship the Almighty and they failed in that. They become self absorbed and started worshiping power. I'd tell you to read the Euology in Bitchar Natak but you probably won't since it's attacking you're beloved Devi-Devta.

Yeah, I want that too and it will happen whenever Sri Vaheguru ji decides it can happen. Keep in mind this all has to do with Karma as well.

If someone is trying to twist a story in dharm that is seen as if the person has a bad sight on that (and away from truth), when of course almost anything can be bad if you try to see it.

no twist , just looked at more than three translations of that story from different sources and they are say one sentence , to gain devlok , devlok pauna ...I could say mainu sachkhand darshan pauna chaundi ha ...would I be doing 'black magic' by requesting same in ardas? . Galti ardas or paat di or my chotti mat thinking wanting will mean getting? Think deeper please ... He was not versed in dharam/adharam just had a desire ...so who was being unfair those with knowledge or him for trying to gain something through desire and mantar simran/tap

Definition of tapsaya:

http://www.wisdomlib.org/definition/tapasya/index.html

It is obvious he has bad intentions, since someone DIED because of his penence. Ram Raja clearly destroyed that Shambukam because of his ill effects on society. The Gods and Goddesses are all doing tasks from Sri Vaheguru. Those tasks are given from Sri Vaheguru for those Devi Devtas to do. It is true that you are saying Sri Vaheguru does everything, because in the end there is only Sri Vaheguru, we are all actually one and there is nobody else besides Ik Onkar which everything is in.

please stop , Guru Vishistha proclaimed that the death occurred because somewhere a shudra must be doing tap, not evil (that is your colouring). Dharmic belief is that the punishment of one sin used fall upon different groups of people dependent on the yug , in kalyug we face our own dand from our own sins. REALLY slow down and VICHAR Japji Sahib

I haven't misunderstood what you wrote in the post, you should re-read it Preet ji. And may I ask a question please if anybody can answer it, the title of the topic is "Sikh Man Builds Mosque For Muslims In Punjab". No disrespect to Hinduism, but how on does that change to a topic on Hinduism? Getting bit fed up of diversions now. ??

"Darshan and raaj is different Kaur ji. He wanted raaj on DevLok, pauna means take. "

Preet ji have you heard of Pauna in this sense? - Rab nu Pauna. Or Bulleya rab da ki Pauna, edhron putke edhar launa?

It is obvious he has bad intentions, since someone DIED because of his penence. Ram Raja clearly destroyed that Shambukam because of his ill effects on society. The Gods and Goddesses are all doing tasks from Sri Vaheguru. Those tasks are given from Sri Vaheguru for those Devi Devtas to do. It is true that you are saying Sri Vaheguru does everything, because in the end there is only Sri Vaheguru, we are all actually one and there is nobody else besides Ik Onkar which everything is in.

seriously please stop coming on here and making stuff up as you go along. If its that obvious it had bad intentions then PLEASE explain to me how all those countless Asura/Demons/Demigods who did THE EXACT SAME THING i.e Penance for gain BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. I just explified why his killing was both caste related and unjust but you're choosing to dig your head in sand once again.

DO YOU EVER SIT DOWN AND READ BANI? I just pointed out what their task was, Are you now calling Guru Gobind Singh Ji unknowing? that he wouldn't know what the task of every single being in the universe was? He even STATED that the point of their creation was to ENCOURAGE people to meditate. That is their task, nothing else, nothing more nothing less. They failed in it, fact. As written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Worshiping Gods and Goddess = being a fool. I'm not even doing Nindya as you'll probably now start spewing. This is written in Chaupai Sahib, another Nitnem Bani you claim to read but never bother to ponder.

Okay well I apologize Simran Kaur ji if I hurt your feelings in any way, since I didn't mean to.

The tap did have bad intentions though, and obviously Guru Vashishta had antarjami powers to know what happened. We can recieve our karmas from other ways that are indirectly harming us too, karma is just giving dukh/sukh and does not happen exclusively to only our own body to effect us.

Okay well I apologize Simran Kaur ji if I hurt your feelings in any way, since I didn't mean to.

Thanku Preet ji for your apology. Same here if I hurt your feelings or anybody else's. The thing is we are all sharing and learning about our beautiful faith and where somebody feels something doesn't read right, then they will say. So rather than we get into any arguments or insults, it's best to practice politeness and etiquette. I will also try to do that.

The tap did have bad intentions though, and obviously Guru Vashishta had antarjami powers to know what happened. We can recieve our karmas from other ways that are indirectly harming us too, karma is just giving dukh/sukh and does not happen exclusively to only our own body to effect us.

Did you gloss over the fact that Vashishta speficially said "A shudra is doing Tapasiya hence why someone died". Point me to where he says that it was due to it's bad intentions, Rama went out and then found out the intent, he went out to stop him. I am shocked to hear that someone who holds Devi-Devta and considers them perfect wouldn't know the simple fact that so many tap was done for bad intentions, yet no one went out and killed the countless demons/other beings who were indulging in it until much much later.

Maybe if you stopped looking at things with such a narrow minded and constricted view you'd actually see what happened and wouldn't try to justify the killing and present an apologetic excuse to try and overlook the Caste discrimination that took place.

Though I suppose that's high hopes considering you adore it.