Sikh Man Builds Mosque For Muslims In Punjab

shastarSingh

Well everyone knows that, it is still a majority when comparing it to other islamic countries. The majority"minority" religion! The second majority religion is Islam in India.

by their own definitions 2/3 of 'hindu' population can never be Hindu as they know nothing , can do nothing, or listen to learn anything about Hindu religion or principles....so in reality it is just a mirage of majority , if they carrying on killing, curtailing rights and beating down those dalits striving to improve themselves there is going to be a revolution on multiple fronts and they cannot call the police/army to save their BJP/RSS behinds...it is NOW that we need to outreach to those who have nothing , I propose that we help Biharis/dalits/low castes/no caste people with our daswand instead of SGPC gurdwarabuilding (destroying) and chori ...then do parchaar of equality and physical train them to defend themselves.

Most of them still want to be Hindu though, jsut that people won't let them. Shouldn't keep our hopes up, as some Sikhs from Punjab are just born Sikh and don't practice our religion either, right??

who wants to be killed just for wanting to do bhagti ? You can't be born a sikh ...that is your galat fami ...you have to give your head and heart to Guru ji and follow what he says , take amrit ...(before someone says it all the Gurus were made sikhs this way Including Guru Nanak Dev ji).

They can do bhagti, but I don't know why they want to let everyone know they do bhagti, it should be secret anyways. You are right about that definition, but if you tell this to monas they will get mad and say they are Sikh (but they aren't lol)..

Ram Chandar chopped off the head of a shudar who was doing bhagti on his own because supposedly he was committing a paap for which the son of a brahmin died . Such a story is held up as an example in those circles , and it is written if an untouchable should hear religious discourse/kirtan even by accident he should have hot lead poured in his/her ears as way of punishment ...with such adharamic , violent reactions who would want to stay in that dharam ?

Oh come on, it wasn't bhagti, he was doing kala jadoo; Kaur ji! As for people doing that to untouchables, that is wrong but where is it written that they do that? I'm sure it happened, and it was wrong but you can't say someones deeds are in religion. So if a Singh ji starts drinking alcohol, does that mean everyone does that, no! There are people who do not follow religion properly you know. Sanatan dharm is the same dharm which practices ahimsa by the majority of the followers. Ahimsa, which means non violence. False Nindya of a dharam dedicated to Sri Vaheguru is a paap Kaur ji, nobody attains anything by doing nindya besides paap. My point is that there is no point to do any nindya of any religion. Let them be, if they are happy there they are happy, everyone will attain mukthi one day, but just focus on your own journey unless of course those people are harming others. We protect, not destroy.

If this is the story of Shambuka then no he wasn't doing "Kala Jadoo", he was meditating to try and attain power.

He said: "Rama, I was born of a Shudra alliance and I am performing this rigorous penance in order to Conquer the heavens with this body"

Yeah, that sounds like bhagti of Sri Vaheguru to me (I am being sarcastic).

So what's so "black magic" about doing the Penance for power? Why are you calling it black magic when it wasn't "black magic" regardless of his intents. People do prayers for all sorts of things, Heaven is hardly a goal compared to "the great goal". No one seems to object to countless demons,asura or even Brahmins doing Penance for all sorts of things but when Shudra does it it suddenly throws the universe out of balance.

So once again what's so "black magic" about doing Bhagti.

We're all aware how you adore the caste system, I find it all so humorous now you're referring to Worship of God (or what that man considered to be worship) as Dark Magic. Indra's Heaven is one of millions anyways lol. People can ask anything for Waheguru, he may grant it or he my not.

Oh come on, it wasn't bhagti, he was doing kala jadoo; Kaur ji! As for people doing that to untouchables, that is wrong but where is it written that they do that? I'm sure it happened, and it was wrong but you can't say someones deeds are in religion. So if a Singh ji starts drinking alcohol, does that mean everyone does that, no! There are people who do not follow religion properly you know. Sanatan dharm is the same dharm which practices ahimsa by the majority of the followers. Ahimsa, which means non violence. False Nindya of a dharam dedicated to Sri Vaheguru is a paap Kaur ji, nobody attains anything by doing nindya besides paap. My point is that there is no point to do any nindya of any religion. Let them be, if they are happy there they are happy, everyone will attain mukthi one day, but just focus on your own journey unless of course those people are harming others. We protect, not destroy.

I'll explain nindiya to you ...Nindiya is to spread untruths, curse or exaggerate the behaviours of people or creeds...

The story of Shambuka the shudra is contained in the Ramayana , which many Hindus follow for guidance if they read this story what do they gain ? an excuse to exclude shudra's from bhagti . for balance I would like to say that not all people believe it is true .

The story of Shambuka is in the last book of Ramayana known as Uttarakanda.

Historians have surmised that portions of two Kaandas, namely Book I, Bala Kaanda and Book VII, Uttara Kaanda are later additions - "The first and the last Books of the Ramayana are later additions. .... The reference to the Greeks, Parthians, and Sakas show that these Books cannot be earlier than the second century B.C......" Ref: The cultural Heritage of India, Vol. IV, The Religions, The Ramakrishna Mission, Institute of Culture.

Most people doubt that the Shambuka story is part of the Valmiki Ramayana.

Given that there is doubt of authenticity it should be disregarded and in my view Shudras should be allowed to do as much bhagti as they want .

and according to hindupad.com the Guru Vashista has said that in KALYUG Shudras are ALLOWED to do tapaysa and bhagti so Hindus are sinning by stopping them and killing them

http://hindupad.com/story-of-shambuka-vadha-by-rama-rama-killing-shambuka/

Perhaps you have forgotten your sikhi , Guru Teg Bahadur gave his Sees to protect human rights of doing bhagti Guru Nanak Dev ji spoke against murder and conversions also, it is OUR duty to speak up against injustice as we are ALL part of Guru Khalsa panth...by your logic no-one should do anything for anyone else as they will eventually get there ....so selfish, so unthinking

They can do bhagti, but I don't know why they want to let everyone know they do bhagti, it should be secret anyways. You are right about that definition, but if you tell this to monas they will get mad and say they are Sikh (but they aren't lol)..

Preet ji I didn't understand the bit where you say why they want everyone to know they do bhagti? They who?

Also why should bhagti be secret ? To my understanding the gift of praising God is accessible to all regardless of colour creed caste, etc.

Sikhi makes it clear, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji explains everything about God to us and does not hide anything. It's not like where a cult or sect that gives you a certain thing to recite and you are suppose to keep it secret.

The whole world is Gods creation. There's a difference between doing bhagti in secret and getting ahankaar from it. Maybe you worded it wrong m, I don't know but that's my guess.

Originally called the Prashan Uttar (Questions and answers), it was later called Rahitnama referring to a code of conduct for those who follow Sikhism, is one example where the Gurus made Sikhi available to all. The work is created by a dialogue between Bhai Nand Lal and Guru Gobind Singh ji.

From my understanding Sikhi hasn't kept anything about the Truth secret. We are so lucky we can receive laha from Gurbani.

I'll explain nindiya to you ...Nindiya is to spread untruths, curse or exaggerate the behaviours of people or creeds...

The story of Shambuka the shudra is contained in the Ramayana , which many Hindus follow for guidance if they read this story what do they gain ? an excuse to exclude shudra's from bhagti . for balance I would like to say that not all people believe it is true .

The story of Shambuka is in the last book of Ramayana known as Uttarakanda.

Historians have surmised that portions of two Kaandas, namely Book I, Bala Kaanda and Book VII, Uttara Kaanda are later additions - "The first and the last Books of the Ramayana are later additions. .... The reference to the Greeks, Parthians, and Sakas show that these Books cannot be earlier than the second century B.C......" Ref: The cultural Heritage of India, Vol. IV, The Religions, The Ramakrishna Mission, Institute of Culture.

Most people doubt that the Shambuka story is part of the Valmiki Ramayana.

Given that there is doubt of authenticity it should be disregarded and in my view Shudras should be allowed to do as much bhagti as they want .

and according to hindupad.com the Guru Vashista has said that in KALYUG Shudras are ALLOWED to do tapaysa and bhagti so Hindus are sinning by stopping them and killing them

http://hindupad.com/story-of-shambuka-vadha-by-rama-rama-killing-shambuka/

Perhaps you have forgotten your sikhi , Guru Teg Bahadur gave his Sees to protect human rights of doing bhagti Guru Nanak Dev ji spoke against murder and conversions also, it is OUR duty to speak up against injustice as we are ALL part of Guru Khalsa panth...by your logic no-one should do anything for anyone else as they will eventually get there ....so selfish, so unthinking

you know you've become one of my favorite posters on here. You exhibit so much wisdom