Sikh Man Builds Mosque For Muslims In Punjab

shastarSingh

SImran ji, some of those people of the so called lower castes want to publicly do bhagti, when they clearly know the community they live in does not support that and they will recieve negative consequences from that. Now of course, that is wrong, and the same rule is in some muslim countries where if people are not muslim they cannot pray publicly in their own religion. But they do let you pray in your own home. So I am saying what is the point to even argue with those people if you are seen as low caste to do bhagti publicly?

Bhagti done secretly has more phall anyways, since you are not showing it off to anyone because of your rishta is 1 to 1 and nobody else knows about it. No need to brag about how many hours yourself has done phaat and how many phaats have been recited, right? Bhagti is within Sri Vaheguru and yourself only, no 3rd person should matter.

Of course, I am supporting bhagti for all, but is it called bhagti if you pray for a materialistic item? I don't think so! Bhagti is for the love of God, not for Sri Vaheguru's gifts necessarily, my point being that Shambuka from the Ramayan wanted to take over swarag, which is wrong to be done by any human or asura.

Shambuka said he was doing bhagti to gain entry into Devlok, consider that is a realm they consider pavitar like 'heaven' ...ros was on how he could dare to try to gain entry . Bhagat Naam dev wanted entry to mandir but the brahmins refused so he stood on the opposite end of the temple and the mandir span around to face him . Would you consider him wrong too to go to mandir as others on their path do ? Sangat is important and any downs to going public is negated by the power of the ikagar cheet of the premis in akal purakh's lap. I think perhaps you worry too much about outside people and not enough about the exchange of blessing when we join sangat, we become anonymous in the crowd too .

SImran ji, some of those people of the so called lower castes want to publicly do bhagti, when they clearly know the community they live in does not support that and they will recieve negative consequences from that. Now of course, that is wrong, and the same rule is in some muslim countries where if people are not muslim they cannot pray publicly in their own religion. But they do let you pray in your own home. So I am saying what is the point to even argue with those people if you are seen as low caste to do bhagti publicly?

Bhagti done secretly has more phall anyways, since you are not showing it off to anyone because of your rishta is 1 to 1 and nobody else knows about it. No need to brag about how many hours yourself has done phaat and how many phaats have been recited, right? Bhagti is within Sri Vaheguru and yourself only, no 3rd person should matter.

Of course, I am supporting bhagti for all, but is it called bhagti if you pray for a materialistic item? I don't think so! Bhagti is for the love of God, not for Sri Vaheguru's gifts necessarily, my point being that Shambuka from the Ramayan wanted to take over swarag, which is wrong to be done by any human or asura.

Also the bit about what's the point of arguing if seen as lower caste, I don't agree fully, as with Wahegurus blessing Dubai has allowed the Sikh community to build a Gurdwara. This is what Sikhi is about, everybody has a right to practice their faith.

http://gurudwaradubai.com/index.php

Black magic is a vague term for bhagti which isn't for the love of God and wants to harm others. It's still black magic if any caste does that! That guy's goal wasn't just heaven, he wanted to kick Indra out too and become the king, and yes I object those people too and so do many others so please don't say no one. Bhagti is love, devotion, with no materialistic wish. Do you really think praying for a new car is bhagti, and once you get that car you stop praying??

Definition of Black Magic.

black magic
noun
  1. magic involving the supposed invocation of evil spirits for evil purposes.
    synonyms: sorcery, magic, witchcraft, wizardry, necromancy, enchantment,spellworking, incantation, the supernatural, occultism, the occult, the black arts, devilry; More

So tell me how Penance is evil? I'm well aware of the Story but the fact remains he was killed because he desired something. So to gain it he turned to god, Ironically it was you who was defending the use of bani for certain things but now that one of your beloved gods killed someone it's an act of great evil.

For someone that claims to do Nitnem you gloss over Japji Sahib pretty fast.

j4a.gif

So tell me why it's suddenly wrong for people to ask God of something? lmao. People do it all the time, It's not encouraged but it isn't wrong in the sinful sense. Going by your own Vashishta the person you trust stated that Shudra should be allowed to do Penances in all ages except the other three. Kalyug started after the Mahabharat while this took place during the Rama time scale. I think you should know what im alluding to.

He wanted to take over Devlok. He is one of those people who would most likely stop his tapasya once he recieves his wish, he just wants that pointless wish to happen which is wrong.

You mean like the countless demons/humans who also did that? :) Yet I don't see people smiting them down for that, they did it, gained their blessings and went about causing calamity. Yet there's no evidence to suggest Shambuka would cause Calamity.

The Gods themselves have no right stopping people doing any form of Bhagti. They themselves are drunk with power. Highly hypocritical for them to suddenly proclaim that others shouldn't be chasing power when that's what they did.

If you choose to look at it in a gundi nazaar that is on yourself. Vashishta ji is a highly respected Guru, and I agree with him but that shudra was trying to conquer heaven. Bhagti is for the love of God, not for materialistic gains. We all know heaven/swarg doesn't last forever anyways, then why did that Shambuka want to win it?? Does that seem like bhagti to you? Human rights to take over heaven is what we stand for? I think not. We stand for equality, I would say the same to any person of ANY caste.

what gundi nazar ? I want all people of this age to be free to visit their places of worship and to pray when and where they like after all saas saas simaro gobind , mitti paap jappia har bind.