Question For Gusikhs/gurmukhs

guptsinghji

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee had utmost respect for Bhai Randhir Singh despite very minor differences in rehat.

A minor difference??? There can be no bigger difference! We are talking about the validity of our guru! Ram Rai changed one word. Only one word and guru Ji banished him and when people disregard one full ang of gurbani and you think that this is a minor difference? You tell me what is a bigger difference than this.

I bet the mods will remove this. Also I have not said anything bad about any jathabandi be it akj or taksal.

LOL Singh123456777 you still don't get it! Despite this big difference even Sant Gurbachan Singh, who I'm sure you consider a great mahapurash, praised the greatness and kmayee of Bhai Randhir Singh! Why can't you realise this? Remember your way of thinking is tiny compared to Sant Gurbachan Singh. Sant jee didn't just praise Bhai Sahib in a normal way, he dedicated a poem for him! Read the poem again atleast 10 times. Can you imagine Sant jee praising ram rai?

Do you really think you have more wisdom then Sant jee???

This is so clear then only a moorakh would have difficulity understanding. Sant jee very CLEARLY praised Bhai Sahib in a very loving and great way. End of story. Them having a big difference doesn't take away this FACT.

If you really want to talk about raag mala. Let's first discuss the fact that ALL samaradas and nihangs have mad respect for Mahakavi Santokh Singh, who didn't even believe in rag mala! So first complain about and discuss maha kavi santokh singh before mentioning Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh!

Really really reflect over this, becuase I have a feeling that you're just being polite on here. Who knows how much ninda you have done of huge kmayee wala gursikhs like Bhai Randhir Singh behind closed doors. This type of mahapurash di ninda certainly leads one to the most awful naraks. And if someone only does ninda of Bhai Randhir Singh (becuase of rag mala) but doesn't complain about Mahakavi Santokh Singh (or perhaps even praise kavi ji for his great work of sooraj prakash) then that person will get further punishments for unfair discrimination. This unfair biased unjust discrimination is totally forbidden in Gurbani. So either have huge respect for both Bhai Sahib and kavi ji OR slander them both. Can't have it both ways.

For the sake of your soul really really think about this properly..

And you think that writing cannot be manipulated? Did you know that in Sri gur partap Suraj Granth there is no mention of giving Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji getting the gur gaddi. Go ahead and try to find it but you won't. There is a Sri gur partap Suraj Granth in I think it's Nepal or someplace like that sant hari Singh randhawa vale knows where. In that Granth there is writings about giving gaadi to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Did you know that kavi Ji had 4 writers helping him with Sri gur partap Suraj Granth. They were supplied by the raja of I think was it nabha or patiala and those writers were corrupted by the British. In Sri gur partap Suraj Granth there are writings that write guru Ji had earings and did opium etc. These type of things were written by the 4 writers who were helping kavi Ji. So was the Raag Mala thing. I have gotten this info from true mahapurkhs who I met who have seen visions.

Another thing that proves that kavi Ji does believe in Raag Mala. Kavi Ji was a student of head granthi of harimander sahib and jathedar of Damdami Taksal Gyani Sant Singh Ji. Now you tell me would gyani sant Singh teach kavi Ji Raag Mala is not gurbani and then teach his successor that it is gurbani?

Regarding bhai randhir Singh I respect him cause in taksali books and I think it was in sant gyani mohan Singh Ji bhindranvale's book that said bhai sahib later on did start believing in Raag Mala like how bhai bit Singh later on started believing in Raag Mala. I know no akj will believe me but I trust the taksal and Sants who did write it.

I bet you won't believe anything I write here I'm just writing what I have learnt, read, and heard in my life.

A minor difference??? There can be no bigger difference! We are talking about the validity of our guru! Ram Rai changed one word. Only one word and guru Ji banished him and when people disregard one full ang of gurbani and you think that this is a minor difference? You tell me what is a bigger difference than this.

I bet the mods will remove this. Also I have not said anything bad about any jathabandi be it akj or taksal.

Tell me Bhai Sahib, where have AKJ changed Gurbani?

If you believe in the current SRM then you will know that a choice has been provided, to prevent people chasing their tails. But fickle people still cannot get over their ego's and like to stir up controversies that are not required in the Panth when there are bigger fish to fry.

Guest Jacfsing2

And you think that writing cannot be manipulated? Did you know that in Sri gur partap Suraj Granth there is no mention of giving Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji getting the gur gaddi. Go ahead and try to find it but you won't. There is a Sri gur partap Suraj Granth in I think it's Nepal or someplace like that sant hari Singh randhawa vale knows where. In that Granth there is writings about giving gaadi to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Did you know that kavi Ji had 4 writers helping him with Sri gur partap Suraj Granth. They were supplied by the raja of I think was it nabha or patiala and those writers were corrupted by the British. In Sri gur partap Suraj Granth there are writings that write guru Ji had earings and did opium etc. These type of things were written by the 4 writers who were helping kavi Ji. So was the Raag Mala thing. I have gotten this info from true mahapurkhs who I met who have seen visions.

Another thing that proves that kavi Ji does believe in Raag Mala. Kavi Ji was a student of head granthi of harimander sahib and jathedar of Damdami Taksal Gyani Sant Singh Ji. Now you tell me would gyani sant Singh teach kavi Ji Raag Mala is not gurbani and then teach his successor that it is gurbani?

Regarding bhai randhir Singh I respect him cause in taksali books and I think it was in sant gyani mohan Singh Ji bhindranvale's book that said bhai sahib later on did start believing in Raag Mala like how bhai bit Singh later on started believing in Raag Mala. I know no akj will believe me but I trust the taksal and Sants who did write it.

I bet you won't believe anything I write here I'm just writing what I have learnt, read, and heard in my life.

What are you trying to say in the first paragraph?

Guest Jacfsing2

Tell me Bhai Sahib, where have AKJ changed Gurbani?

If you believe in the current SRM then you will know that a choice has been provided, to prevent people chasing their tails. But fickle people still cannot get over their ego's and like to stir up controversies that are not required in the Panth when there are bigger fish to fry.

http://www.damdamitaksaal.org/raag-mala