Where Are The Mods?

kazimakazima

...and when the opportunity presents itself, I shall usurp Mod Kira and assume the kursi of Lord Mod all for myself. Yes, that is what I shall do...

Oops, I was only meant to think the above, not type it out. Darn.

That's how emperor palpatine became emperor. I have an eye on you :p

I want Mehtab Singh jee back. The forum needs him

I liked mehtab Singh as well.

I, for one, welcome our new mod overlord. I'd like to remind you that as a trusted forum personality I could be helpful in rounding up others to toil in the underground langar kitchens.

There's only one force in this universe I trust completely. Akaal Purkh thyself. I would keep you close and once you rebel I would do what all overlords do. To the Dungeons!

Naw bro,

Kira didn't even know anything regarding the Raagmala debate/AKJ, etc. And that's why you want Kira to be mod, so that you can manipulate Kira. As is evident from that topic, Kira liked and agreed with what people like you said. Lol.

Singhni Miri Piri has much more experience and knowledge right now.

Manipulate me? Let me tell you a little about the History I have with various members here. JcafSingh (sorry i got your name wrong :( ) was someone I debated heavily with, We didn't part being best of friends, we put it in the past and moved forwards, Similar interactions with a couple other members. Anyone who's seen my style of posting knows very well I rarely hand out likes, My "likes" have nothing to do with me being manipulated. Not to sound Arrogant but I've always been a free thinker, my thoughts are mine and mine alone. My actions are mine, No one is forcing me or controlling me like a sick puppet-master. My only Master is Akaal Purkh himself, I am nobodies Underling save his. The only thing influencing me is my love for My Divine Father.

As for the debate about the Raagmala, I don't have the audacity to question what is inscribed in the bani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. To me it is absolute. If I find something that I don''t understand, the only thing that is wrong is my stupidity as I can't understand what my master has said. I never consider a foreign element as the complexity of Gurbani is too much for my small intelligence to handle.

I have no care for what any Jatha are doing. I don't belong to any Jatha, nor am I a follower of anyone save Guru Sahib. My responsbility as a Sikh is to walk the Path of Guru Sahib, follow his will and spread what I know about Sikhi. Along the way learn more about Sikhi.

The same person who you put up there (AkaliFauj) Once called a fellow Sikh sister a rather horrendous term for a woman of questionable characteristics. Unbiased and his name don't go together. I am equally as opinonated. I am equally as Passionate as him.

I'm shocked you thought that People were being serious about my candidacy (no idea if they were) since i merely put my name forward as a joke, hence my conversation with MrSingh.

Being a mod is hardly about knowing a large amount about Sikh Prachaar. It's about sticking to the rules, being impartial (not taking sides and let's face it, I will take sides and as will almost all the people you put forward) and upholding the rules of the Forums.

Though if people really want me as Mod. My Death note is ready, my army of Shinigami are ready. Let my rule begin :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

death_note_kira_and_ryuk_by_uchiih4kille

Manipulate me? Let me tell you a little about the History I have with various members here. JcafSingh (sorry i got your name wrong :( ) was someone I debated heavily with, We didn't part being best of friends, we put it in the past and moved forwards, Similar interactions with a couple other members. Anyone who's seen my style of posting knows very well I rarely hand out likes, My "likes" have nothing to do with me being manipulated. Not to sound Arrogant but I've always been a free thinker, my thoughts are mine and mine alone. My actions are mine, No one is forcing me or controlling me like a sick puppet-master. My only Master is Akaal Purkh himself, I am nobodies Underling save his. The only thing influencing me is my love for My Divine Father.

As for the debate about the Raagmala, I don't have the audacity to question what is inscribed in the bani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. To me it is absolute. If I find something that I don''t understand, the only thing that is wrong is my stupidity as I can't understand what my master has said. I never consider a foreign element as the complexity of Gurbani is too much for my small intelligence to handle.

I have no care for what any Jatha are doing. I don't belong to any Jatha, nor am I a follower of anyone save Guru Sahib. My responsbility as a Sikh is to walk the Path of Guru Sahib, follow his will and spread what I know about Sikhi. Along the way learn more about Sikhi.

The same person who you put up there (AkaliFauj) Once called a fellow Sikh sister a rather horrendous term for a woman of questionable characteristics. Unbiased and his name don't go together. I am equally as opinonated. I am equally as Passionate as him.

I'm shocked you thought that People were being serious about my candidacy (no idea if they were) since i merely put my name forward as a joke, hence my conversation with MrSingh.

Being a mod is hardly about knowing a large amount about Sikh Prachaar. It's about sticking to the rules, being impartial (not taking sides and let's face it, I will take sides and as will almost all the people you put forward) and upholding the rules of the Forums.

Though if people really want me as Mod. My Death note is ready, my army of Shinigami are ready. Let my rule begin :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

• You do know that in a good number of Saroops there are other compositions added to Guru Granth Sahib Jee before and after Ragmala? So when you say: "I don't have the audacity to question what is inscribed in the bani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. To me it is absolute." That means that you would accept those compositions as well. Goodluck with that.
  • I wasn't here for the part when AkaliFauj said/did that, thanks for shining some light on it. Please explain more in a PM if possible.
  • To properly moderate, one does need a basic amount of knowledge, otherwise in tense situations one would overreact and not fairly moderate both sides of an arguement.
  • People are serious about your cadidacy, no need to be shocked. And if you truly mean it when you say that you'll be fair, then I support you as well.

There's only one force in this universe I trust completely. Akaal Purkh thyself. I would keep you close and once you rebel I would do what all overlords do. To the Dungeons!

death_note_kira_and_ryuk_by_uchiih4kille

Dont worry I'm L and when you start messing up I'll come.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/deathnote/images/d/d5/Death_note_seven_minutes_in_heaven_l_by_vampiregodesnyx-d68mx80.png/revision/latest?cb=20130712204343%5Bimg%5D"]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/deathnote/images/d/d5/Death_note_seven_minutes_in_heaven_l_by_vampiregodesnyx-d68mx80.png/revision/latest?cb=20130712204343