Where Are The Mods?

kazimakazima

Lol, always thought he was a she, on account of Kira being a girls name.

Kira is a japanese word meaning 'Glitter/Light'. The katakana/romaji (japanese pronunciation) meaning of Kira is Killer. The word is used for a character in an anime called Death Note. :D

Less miri, more piri?

lmao yes, that's right xD

But now I don't think you're suitable for being Admin, you're coming across a little retarded now xD

Jathedar Kira is a he?! :blink2:

At your service Ma'am! Are we going to take any allegiance to Kira Oath?

I swear to all that I love. I will give a slap to the next person who calls me a woman :( Nah, I'm a guy. Kira refers to the alterego of Light Yagami, the name he used while he was purging the world of Criminals. I was tempted to use Lelouch as well but in my haste to create an account this was the first thing that came into my mind.

I vote Kira!!

Cuz if Kira is a mod, then he can turn this into an anime forum so all you guys will leave and only the true anime fans will stick around xD and I can help cutify the forum xD

Don't worry Misterrsingh, I'll make you Admin. We'll find some way to get rid of the current one lmao ;)

There are loads of anime forms :( I'll just make sure Anime fans get some -ahem- PRIVILEGES. No I'm kidding, no favorites. :D

• You do know that in a good number of Saroops there are other compositions added to Guru Granth Sahib Jee before and after Ragmala? So when you say: "I don't have the audacity to question what is inscribed in the bani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. To me it is absolute." That means that you would accept those compositions as well. Goodluck with that.

I was referring to the central body Which is placed in Sach Khand Sri Harmandir Sahib. I'll add this all of Bani is our Guru, I see wisdom in All Guru Sahib's teaching.

• I wasn't here for the part when AkaliFauj said/did that, thanks for shining some light on it. Please explain more in a PM if possible.

There isn't much to shine on I'm afraid. He's known to be very hostile. Usually hostile right off the bat, I agree there are times when we all get so lost in a debate that our ugly side surfaces but that's about it.

• To properly moderate, one does need a basic amount of knowledge, otherwise in tense situations one would overreact and not fairly moderate both sides of an arguement.

I agree, one needs basic Knowledge of Sikhism. In terms of taking this debate for example, the ideal mod would simply watch, read and edit those comments which are against forum rules, using very rude and offensive words and most likely issue warnings if the perpetrators don't stop.

• People are serious about your cadidacy, no need to be shocked. And if you truly mean it when you say that you'll be fair, then I support you as well.

Bhaji Stop :( you're making me feel like some sort of Politician now. I refuse to put myself forward but if the Forums demands the rule of Kira to rise, then it shall come. I shall lead this Forum into a new age of wisdom, Good leadership and Okatu.

Seriously though. Next person to call me a girl will be put on my hit list.

Guest Jacfsing2

I swear to all that I love. I will give a slap to the next person who calls me a woman :( Nah, I'm a guy. Kira refers to the alterego of Light Yagami, the name he used while he was purging the world of Criminals. I was tempted to use Lelouch as well but in my haste to create an account this was the first thing that came into my mind.

There are loads of anime forms :( I'll just make sure Anime fans get some -ahem- PRIVILEGES. No I'm kidding, no favorites. :D

I was referring to the central body Which is placed in Sach Khand Sri Harmandir Sahib. I'll add this all of Bani is our Guru, I see wisdom in All Guru Sahib's teaching.

There isn't much to shine on I'm afraid. He's known to be very hostile. Usually hostile right off the bat, I agree there are times when we all get so lost in a debate that our ugly side surfaces but that's about it.

I agree, one needs basic Knowledge of Sikhism. In terms of taking this debate for example, the ideal mod would simply watch, read and edit those comments which are against forum rules, using very rude and offensive words and most likely issue warnings if the perpetrators don't stop.

Bhaji Stop :( you're making me feel like some sort of Politician now. I refuse to put myself forward but if the Forums demands the rule of Kira to rise, then it shall come. I shall lead this Forum into a new age of wisdom, Good leadership and Okatu.

Seriously though. Next person to call me a girl will be put on my hit list.

Now that we know your a male, just make sure that if you are a moderator that all the things that are negative in nature are gone from this site.

Dsgkeepingitreal what's ur old Id?

I thought Kira ji ur id meant Kira, (worm or insect) as in Gurbani.

God, Benji. I hadn't even thought of that. So right now People have mistaken me for a woman, an insect and who knows what else. I think I'm the very definition of ambiguous right now. :blush2:

I'll keep my eye on you.

Apologies for the tardiness. All reports have been dealt with and warnings given out.

Any further breaking of rules may result in ban if person is already in QC or QC at admin's discretion.

So how do I go about becoming a MOD and taking part in the Seva.

Since I can't really post in the thread you created. Would it be wrong if I asked a question?

You said this Forum was Pro-Akal Takhat. Does that mean we're not to discuss the Hukams issued from there? Or does that simply apply to us promoting active defiance for them?

I think Kira the Gurbani translation is nice. Guruji praises the Lord.

Page 167, Line 10

ਹਮ ਰੁਲਤੇ ਫਿਰਤੇ ਕੋਈ ਬਾਤ ਨ ਪੂਛਤਾ ਗੁਰ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸੰਗਿ ਕੀਰੇ ਹਮ ਥਾਪੇ ॥

हम रुलते फिरते कोई बात न पूछता गुर सतिगुर संगि कीरे हम थापे ॥

Ham rulṯe firṯe ko▫ī bāṯ na pūcẖẖ▫ṯā gur saṯgur sang kīre ham thāpe.

I was rolling around in the dirt, and no one cared for me at all. In the Company of the Guru, the True Guru, I, the worm, have been raised up and exalted.

Guru Ram Das

Page 163, Line 6

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਬਖਸਿ ਮਿਲਾਇ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਜਨੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕੀਰਾ ॥੪॥੩॥੧੭॥੩੭॥

हरि हरि बखसि मिलाइ प्रभ जनु नानकु कीरा ॥४॥३॥१७॥३७॥

Har har bakẖas milā▫e parabẖ jan Nānak kīrā. ||4||3||17||37||

O Lord, Har, Har, please forgive me and unite me with Yourself. Servant Nanak is a lowly worm. ||4||3||17||37||

Guru Amar Das

Page 1178, Line 10

ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਵਡ ਪੁਰਖ ਵਡ ਅਗਮ ਗੁਸਾਈ ਹਮ ਕੀਰੇ ਕਿਰਮ ਤੁਮਨਛੇ ॥

तुम्ह वड पुरख वड अगम गुसाई हम कीरे किरम तुमनछे ॥

Ŧumĥ vad purakẖ vad agam gusā▫ī ham kīre kiram ṯumnacẖẖe.

You are the Great Supreme Being, the Vast and Inaccessible Lord of the World; I am a mere insect, a worm created by You.

Guru Ram Das