Where Are The Mods?

kazimakazima

I want Mehtab Singh jee back. The forum needs him

Jonny Jee, long time no talk, hope all is well!

Mehtab Singh had no guts to stand up for me. He knew that I was right and he tried just a little bit to help me....but then he left me hanging and turned his back on me just so that he remains in the good books of other admins/mods.

He had no Anakh/courage at all.

He had the chance to end the SGPC-like dictatorship on here...but he didn't. And look what happened? Most of the best members of this forum aren't even here anymore.

Ohh I thought Sukhamehtab whatever was Mehtab Singh Paji. Oops,so it's somebody else then, oh ho.

LOL

I agree we could use a moderator that could unite the many jathas and will stand against Anti-Gurmukh practices. That includes that we will have to stop arguing on small topics. It would be nice to see, Taksali, Nanaksari, Nihangs, and the many other jathas that are loyal to the Panth and Guru Sahib.

How tricky you are...keep doing Ninda...

Guest Jacfsing2

LOL How tricky you are...keep doing Ninda...

Is it bad to hope for Panthic unity? I don't understand what your trying to say to be honest. There are at least 20-30 jathas I couldn't list them all.

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm so sure!

You know very well what you are doing and you are very much in control of what you choose to type and what you choose to leave out.

We all leave stuff out because there are simply too much to say, I even said that there were, "many more". In the very case that all those underrepresented Jathas that I couldn't name were named.

Jonny Jee, long time no talk, hope all is well!

Mehtab Singh had no guts to stand up for me. He knew that I was right and he tried just a little bit to help me....but then he left me hanging and turned his back on me just so that he remains in the good books of other admins/mods.

He had no Anakh/courage at all.

He had the chance to end the SGPC-like dictatorship on here...but he didn't. And look what happened? Most of the best members of this forum aren't even here anymore.

LOL

How tricky you are...keep doing Ninda...

Veer, Mehtab Singh is a good Singh. its not easy being an admin. Being an admin one has to put their personal feelings aside and remain neutral yet make sure the forum rules are being followed.

I edited it just now (do you know the names of every single Sikh organization there is?)

It's okay bro, I don't know anything, I'm manmukh.

Veer, Mehtab Singh is a good Singh. its not easy being an admin. Being an admin one has to put their personal feels aside and remain neutral yet make sure the forum rules are being followed.

Yes Veer Jee, that's what I'm saying. There was a big political game going on at the time. I followed all of the rules, but then how was I banned? I don't want to get into it again and again, you know very well what happened at the time. Mehtab Singh is a good guy for sure, he tried helping me out a little bit, but then had to stay quiet due to the power of other mods/admins. But what I'm saying is, he had the opportunity to make a big change. That opportunity slipped away. But I still remember very clearly, there was some Singh who used to be on the moderating team who came out and supported me and he exposed another mod/admin of having links with certain members and doing the same things in 2004 and 2005 which was done to me in 2013/2014.

It's all about who has the courage to stand up and go against the grain and stand up for the truth.

At the end of it all, Mehtab Singh couldn't even reply back to simple messages and questions from me. He totally became silent, because he knew deep down that he left me hanging and that it was wrong.