Akal Thakht Jathedar Gave Clean Chit To Ram Rahim

hrman

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji criticized the Hindus gods like Krishna. Krishna was called a worm by Guru Sahib. Does this give the Hindus the right to stop Sikhs from reading Gurbani and make it okay for them to burn Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji and kill Sikhs?

Guru Sahib compared a muslim to dirt. Should the Muslims have the right to ban Gurbani and call it slander?

Exactly.

You are making baseless claims. Don't do this again.

It's from Gurbani bro, it's the Truth.

NO, this mentality is just wrong.

It's in Gurbani bro, it's the Truth.

Guest Jacfsing2

Exactly.

It's from Gurbani bro, it's the Truth.

It's in Gurbani bro, it's the Truth.

I wasn't talking about that, I was referring to banning Gurbani and being abusive to Guru Sahib.

I wasn't talking about that, I was referring to banning Gurbani and being abusive to Guru Sahib.

Yeah for sure, I agree with you. But it's really true, there are groups out there who are trying to ban/remove certain parts of Gurbani because they don't like it.

Ragi Darshan at one event tried to flare-up the Hindus in the Sangat and also his Hindu security team who were listening to him talk. Ragi Darshan was telling them how their deities/devtey are being ridiculed in Gurbani and how they must stand up against it. Lol.

Guest Jacfsing2

Yeah for sure, I agree with you. But it's really true, there are groups out there who are trying to ban/remove certain parts of Gurbani because they don't like it.

Ragi Darshan at one event tried to flare-up the Hindus in the Sangat and also his Hindu security team who were listening to him talk. Ragi Darshan was telling them how their deities/devtey are being ridiculed in Gurbani and how they must stand up against it. Lol.

Wasn't he a former Akal Takht Jathedar?

Why did the Sarbat Khalsa get delayed until Diwali ?...already the scumbags have done dawn raids and arrested Singhs against Badal /Jathedar:

https://www.facebook.com/SOPWUK/photos/a.10151874067927081.1073741831.197939282080/10153192764592081/?type=3&theater

Surely the sooner Sarbat Khalsa is called the better , gurmatta needs to be passed before enemies get too much preparations underway

Why did the Sarbat Khalsa get delayed until Diwali ?...already the scumbags have done dawn raids and arrested Singhs against Badal /Jathedar:

Surely the sooner Sarbat Khalsa is called the better , gurmatta needs to be passed before enemies get too much preparations underway

Lack of organisation and incredible naïveté. They can't be so cluless as to not realise Badal will not just sit back and let Sarbat Khalsa convene without any attempts to disrupt proceedings. Announcing it nearly 2 months beforehand... madness.

NO, this mentality is just wrong.

You choosen ones can insult others Gods and Goddesses with full immunity. Soon as Hindus do the same, you are a victim and cry and whine all year. Ram Rahim recreated his own version of bring people into his fold. Similar to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji giving Amrit. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji raised his own palki against the idol worshippers. Used very similar method for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So why is it now, you choosen ones are crying? Ram Rahim didn't attack Sikhs for making his own Amrit. But infact Sikhs tried to attack him for making his own Amrit.