Oh Dear Oh Dear Behsharam Buddi

StarStriker

Bro i thought u were frm w.midlands? Anyways yea, bham sikhs need the most workin on, out of all of uk. That city has always carried most of the panths behsti in this nation.

nah mate im from near west london. But from wat i can see this dont reli go in london. In london we have the problem of apniyan working in central marrying goreh.

Kulwinder-El-Assad-who-was-jailed-for-12

Mrs. Kulwinder El Assad.

Deary me, thats quite a frightening picture.

See thats what I don't understand about some of these girls, especially up in the Midlands where it seems far more common than down here. What exactly is that that goes through their mind when she thought her face would suit a short haircut ? or, "my face will look so much better if I shave off the eyebrows I've got and draw some cartoon ones on instead" ?

Fact is, you make you bed...you lie on it. And hers just happens to be at one of her majesty's hotels.

My message to all Sikh girls is this : If you sleep with a porkie....you'll end up doing pokie.

What I dont get is what draws these girls to muslims and islam.

Is it the Hijab

Is it the fact that they kill non believers

Is it the fact they remove their own manhoods

is it the fact that women are stoned to death

is it the fact they have to eat halal.

Its just goes to sure that women are the stupider sex. when it comes to making decisions about a partner. Im sure men have their faults aswell. But we dont see men becoming muslims only gulible women.

Is it the Hijab

Its just goes to sure that women are the stupider sex. when it comes to making decisions about a partner. Im sure men have their faults aswell. But we dont see men becoming muslims only gulible women.

Bad boy alpha male behaving men are always more exciting than good ,decent, hardworking, provider men.

If you're going to convert woman @ least have the decency to change the associated Sikh name to an Islamic one. :stupidme:

In the past few years I've heard about a couple of apneean converting to Christian in London and still keeping their Sikh names. Often having Kaur as their surname. Work colleagues have told me about at least two pastors now like this now.

In the past few years I've heard about a couple of apneean converting to Christian in London and still keeping their Sikh names. Often having Kaur as their surname. Work colleagues have told me about at least two pastors now like this now.

Probably done deliberately as they will be used as missionaries to get more apneh to convert.

They will use apneh to convert apneh, which is why if you live in a predominately Asian area they use Asians to do this missionary activity. It is quite common tactic used by the Jehovah's.

Is it the Hijab

drug dealing rich paki families over punjabi apneh who like to have a drink and be boring.

drug dealing rich paki families over punjabi apneh who like to have a drink and be boring.

Thats no excuse for running off with a muslim. Theres nothing wrong with having a occasional drink aslong as its not excessive. Whats wrong with that. Muslims smoke drugs like know tomorrow. so girls are happy to be with a crack addict muslim but when it comes to alcohol thats a big non no.

Theres nothing wrong with a person having a drink after a hard days work with a meal. At least that shouldnt make the kids think I wanna leave the Punjabi community.

Since when were Punjabi Sikhs boring? From my experience muslims are the most boring people. where their only pass time is huffing and puffing over a smoke pipe.

Thats no excuse for running off with a muslim. Theres nothing wrong with having a occasional drink aslong as its not excessive. Whats wrong with that. Muslims smoke drugs like know tomorrow. so girls are happy to be with a crack addict muslim but when it comes to alcohol thats a big non no.

Theres nothing wrong with a person having a drink after a hard days work with a meal. At least that shouldnt make the kids think I wanna leave the Punjabi community.

Since when were Punjabi Sikhs boring? From my experience muslims are the most boring people. where their only pass time is huffing and puffing over a smoke pipe.

Extolling the virtues of even the occasional recreational drink isn't going to be looked upon favourably by practicing Sikhs, no matter how it's justified.

they think sikh males are boring compared to pakis who are more adventurous and act like above the law, thats what i meant. And most pakis smoke weed but they dont drink so they wont look like a wreck