How Muslims Spread Their Religion

Big_Tera

The different Sikh communities have different psyches and behaviours. What you said above is definately true of yours but amongst the jatts, for example, nearly all household choices and rules and especially religion, i.e the extent to which it is followed, is set by the females.

I am not sure what you mean. If you are refering to my community. The women are brought up to be smart and told about their religion from day one. They know never to disrspect our faith. If you think that is stupid then you must be crazy. Im talking about women in terms of love life department that they are stupid in that sence. not in any other situation. just when it comes to their love life and religion. may girls dont even care about religion.

I wonder if that is why some of these families are in such as mess is because the women are ruling the houshold and there is not a strong male in the house to guide the family and set the boundaries. I come from a typical Punjabi family were the male is the King and the females are treated like princess. not like the women is the king and the man is the princess.

As an aside, rote memorisation of facts, numbers, and statistics does not denote intelligence. It just means you have a good memory and are capable of regurgitating said facts under exam conditions. Hence the trend of girls outperforming boys, in the UK at least, in GCSE's, etc. The education system in recent times has been tailored that way so that it accentuates what are broadly female strengths. That's not a conspiracy theory, but something people in the teaching profession are beginning to highlight now that the figures show that males are academically lagging behind.

True intelligence involves creativity, empathy, risk, and a whole host of other related traits. But western industries don't reward creativity, risk (unless you're a banker, lol), or even empathy. They desire obedient, subservient drones who don't ask questions and just follow orders. Don't think too much, just do. It's easy that way.

I am not sure what you mean. If you are refering to my community. The women are brought up to be smart and told about their religion from day one. They know never to disrspect our faith. If you think that is stupid then you must be crazy. Im talking about women in terms of love life department that they are stupid in that sence. not in any other situation. just when it comes to their love life and religion. may girls dont even care about religion.

I wonder if that is why some of these families are in such as mess is because the women are ruling the houshold and there is not a strong male in the house to guide the family and set the boundaries. I come from a typical Punjabi family were the male is the King and the females are treated like princess. not like the women is the king and the man is the princess.

They know never to disrspect our faith.

In your community Sikhi, i,e uncut hair in a dastar is only for men. In your community, the men are in the pub while the female is discourged from pursuing higher education and married off in their late teens.

If you think that is stupid then you must be crazy

I'm not crazy and yes, I do think the ways of your community are "stupid". Those ways are well demonstrated by all the posts you make here where you make points about "women being unintelligent" "the need to keep women in control" etc. These views of yours are totally compatible with the ways of your community but totally and utterly incompatible with the 99% of Sikhs and Sikhi as a religion.

I come from a typical Punjabi family were the male is the King and the females are treated like princess. not like the women is the king and the man is the princess.

Thats not a "typical Punjabi family". Thats a typical bhatra family and bhatras are an extremely tiny insignificant community amongst the Punjabis. The "typical Punjabi" today is exactly the same as it was when Alexander the Great finally reached Punjab. On arrival in Punjab he wrote home to his mother and in his letter remarked how it was unlike any other land he had encountered before because here (in Punjab) the women work on the land as hard as the men and are as eager to fight as the men. What your community think is "typical Punjabi" is in actual fact typical Muslim in that religion, politics and warfare is seen as the preserve of the men and women are discouraged from working outside the home and encouraged to keep pardah in front of men. There is a reason why Sikhs in general do not tend to associate with your community. Your ways are totally alien to both Punjabi culture as a whole and Sikhism as it is prescribed and it is these 'ways' that spawn individuals with such outdated, backward, sexist, mysoginist views about women.

The white girls who convert to Islam tend to be the ones who were fundamentalist christian minded and cant stand the way atheism has taken over christianity diulting it and allowing homosexuals, feminists,etc to take it over so they rebel and convert to islam that puts women in their place and men on top as it should be in the social order of things.

The other type of white girl that converts is the one who is atheist hedonist minded she finds a muslim guy who slowly grooms her first with lovey dovey stuff hiding his islamic intentions once he has got her in love he introduces Islam and slowly starts isolating her away from non-islamic friends and activities and before you know it he has groomed her into islam and when he is ready he asks her to marry but tells her he cant marry her unless she converts which she then readily agree's to.

Its very easy, if Sikh guys followed the examples of muhamamd and muslim guys we would have a surplus of girls. If Sikh guys followed Sikhi properly and not some watered down westernised feminist version then we would have 4+ wives, we would be incharge of the affairs of the house and kids. But because Sikh households and UK society is now liberal atheist matriarchal we are seeing the opposite trend of what we really should be seeing. While Islam paradoxily retains that patriarchal control over offspring and women, which allows it to expand its population.

In your community Sikhi, i,e uncut hair in a dastar is only for men. In your community, the men are in the pub while the female is discourged from pursuing higher education and married off in their late teens.

I'm not crazy and yes, I do think the ways of your community are "stupid". Those ways are well demonstrated by all the posts you make here where you make points about "women being unintelligent" "the need to keep women in control" etc. These views of yours are totally compatible with the ways of your community but totally and utterly incompatible with the 99% of Sikhs and Sikhi as a religion.

Thats not a "typical Punjabi family". Thats a typical bhatra family and bhatras are an extremely tiny insignificant community amongst the Punjabis. The "typical Punjabi" today is exactly the same as it was when Alexander the Great finally reached Punjab. On arrival in Punjab he wrote home to his mother and in his letter remarked how it was unlike any other land he had encountered before because here (in Punjab) the women work on the land as hard as the men and are as eager to fight as the men. What your community think is "typical Punjabi" is in actual fact typical Muslim in that religion, politics and warfare is seen as the preserve of the men and women are discouraged from working outside the home and encouraged to keep pardah in front of men. There is a reason why Sikhs in general do not tend to associate with your community. Your ways are totally alien to both Punjabi culture as a whole and Sikhism as it is prescribed and it is these 'ways' that spawn individuals with such outdated, backward, sexist, mysoginist views about women.

lol you dont know how silly you sound. but continue to live in your deluded mind. you are after all a deluded and fake punjabi person. :lol2:

lol you dont know how silly you sound. but continue to live in your deluded mind. you are after all a deluded and fake punjabi person. :lol2:

...says the man whose family and community:

• Think it is Sikhi to pay respect to dead father's and grandfather's photograph
  • Think it is Sikhi to make their duaghter in laws etc cover their faces when in the presence of men
  • Think it is Sikhi to have grandmothers and auntie with the surname 'Devi' (as per some old discredited maryada)
  • Think it is Sikhi to serve sausages and eggs in Gurdwara langars (and only stop after there was an international outcry about it from Sikhs)
  • Think it is Sikhi to bring the international name of Sikhi down by being the charlatan palm readers and forune tellers on the streets of Delhi, Bombay, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
  • Think it is Sikhi to discourage females from studying because "they have no business prying their noses into the worldly affairs of men"
  • Think it is Sikhi to embrace the Muslim's policy of not letting the wife work outside the home and totally disregard the traditional Sikh work ethic that 99.9% of the other Sikhs have.

"Before the late 1950s the majority of Sikh settlers in Britain were Bhatra. Many originated from the Sialkot area now in Pakistan. In India Bhatras have been perceived by others as a low status, itinerant community of fortune-tellers. The visitor to New Delhi may still find Bhatra Sikhs in this line of business. In contemporary India members of all communities are to be found in widely ranging occupations. In Britain they settled in seaports — Glasgow, Portsmouth, Southampton, Bristol, Cardiff, and in Manchester, London, Edinburgh and Nottingham. At first they worked as door-to-door sellers. Nowadays they run small shops, let property and engage in a wide range of jobs. Although the longest established South Asian community in Britain, the Bhatras preserve customs long since abandoned by other Sikhs or unfamiliar to them. In the gurdwaras, contrary to Sikh teaching, wives are totally veiled because of the presence of senior male in-laws, and they are discouraged from working outside the home. Education, especially for girls, has not usually been highly valued and marriage takes place at an early age"

Now, Big Tera, for your own benefit I will not make public the private message you sent me here yesterday, in which you make the most disgustingy racist / castist remarks about the families of virtually 90% of the sangat here. Not unless you force me to.

I will however articulate just how disgustingly un-sikh your views about women are on this thread. You, and the one or two fools tht are supporting your views, are basically saying that woman are like animals...perhaps dogs for example.....and the only reason some of them (an extremely small percentage of them)....are leaving Sikhi is because we have

1. Foolishly let them go outside the house without having their face covered in pardah
  2. Foolishly not beating them and mentally scaring them of the violent consequences of ever daring to talk to man that wasn't Sikh
  3. Foolishly letting these low intelligent animals study at university

The ways of your community my friend will always seem strange and mysterious to all the other Sikhs and Punjabis but that is not the issue. The issue is how there can exist in the UK in the year 2015 a community of 'Sikhs' that have such a low understanding of what Sikhism says about gender and what the history of Sikhs has taught us about gender. How there can exist in the UK in the year 2015 a strange small community of Sikhs that follow the disgusting Muslim concept of keeping their women's faces covered. stopping their women from working, stopping their women from studying etc. This is not just a mystery it is frighteningly sad. It is not just frighteningly sad it is a damn disgrace that the rest of we Sikhs have let it happen and continue to let it happen because of the fear of being labelled 'casteist'.

Jagsaw's momma obviously robe maars over his bapu.....

What a pajama.

lol

Jagsaw trying to highlight Bhatra community failings is ridiculous given the amount of jatti slappers out there; whether they are sneaking around with sullay or working in the city and acting like a white girl, sneaking around with a gora.

Mate, universities are full of them.When a lot of them come to East London when studying here, the amount that jump on sullay is ridiculous.

I suggest you look closer to home before you start pointing fingers elsewhere.

Before you start your played out, out-of-date jatt bull, think about how weird and out of touch you appear. I know in East London a good few of them Bhatra boys are tasty, they aren't scared to have a fist up with anyone. Some of the originals that came here used to be into that bare knuckle fighting ish.

Contrast that with your own lot, who only seem to be good at fighting inbetween themselves or with other apnay over some fudhoo ish. A bit like you actually.

Jagsaw's momma obviously robe maars over his bapu.....

Jagsaw comes from a Sikh family. In Sikh families, a female is considered a human, not a dog to be controlled with a leash.

Jagsaw trying to highlight Bhatra community failings is ridiculous given the amount of jatti slappers out there

There are what you call "slappers" among every community but your solution of keeping sikh women covered up, locked indoors, chained to the cooker and denied education is of course a solution to them running off with a muslim boy. But the fact that you can't even see how wrong that it is and how against the very basic principles of Sikhi it is is testament to just how far out of touch the bhatras are with actual Sikhi values.

Mate, universities are full of them.When a lot of them come to East London when studying here, the amount that jump on sullay is ridiculous.

Most of the jatt sikh females I know wear a dastar, master shastar vidya, naam simran and teach Sikh boys about true Sikhi. Your eyes however only see filth because you are wallowing in filth yourself.

I know in East London a good few of them Bhatra boys are tasty, they aren't scared to have a fist up with anyone. Some of the originals that came here used to be into that bare knuckle fighting ish.

What is that supposed be ? A badly written gibbersh sort of threat ?

Some of the originals that came here used to be into that bare knuckle fighting ish.

While the bhatra females have been locked and covered up at home for the last 40 years, amongst the other communities the females have gone out on streets, fought running battles with facists and the police and changed British history forever. For example, in 1979 in Southall, it was people like my mum and aunties that clocked off early at work and went onto the Broadway to confront the right wing nationalist party the National Front and physically fight running street battles with them and the 10000 police that were drafted in to protect the racists. For example, while the bhatra females were kept covered up indoors it was the Gujarati Hindu women of Brent working at Grunwicks who changed Britsh trade union history forever by fearlessly day after day fighting running street battles with police and racists..

So please my friend, don't be talking to me about drunken 11pm bare knuckle fights bhatra men had stumbling out of the pub.

The way the bhatras treat females is an affront to everything our Gurus taught us and an embarassment to the ideals of Sikhs everywhere. Previously, the others did nothing to stop it because even mentioning it would bring allegations of casteism. Those days are over. For the previous 50 years the bhatras have lived in total isolation away from all the other Sikhs but the internet has changed that. We're living in a time now where the backward and disgusting practices are in the public domain via the internet. We're living ina time where, thnks to the internet, the wider Sikhs are actually coming into contact with the bhatra men. Not the bhatra women of course because they're kept in pardah at home away from the workplace and educational institution. We're living in a time when there is absolutely no excuse at all for the worldwide Sikhs to ignore the totally un-sikh practices of this weird little group on the fringes of Sikh society.