How Muslims Spread Their Religion

Big_Tera

Women are not as intelligent as men? You lost me there.

Im talking more about young women are more easily manipulated and led astray. They also are known to be bad at making choices when it comes to partner. So they lack intelligence in this department.

Men are alot harder to manipulate and convert.

I've seen many Sikhs online proudly claim to have never eaten meat. So is all meat prohibited or only certain Kinds?

All meat is allowed, in sikhism if its fit for human consumption its allowed because gurbani argues that even eating plants is a sin because you are taking life away. And Sikhi believes plants have souls too so all these veggies are basically killing also to sustain themselves. Recent studies have also confirmed that plants do have a sense of pain when they are cut even if they don't have a central nervous system.

I've studied Indian history at graduate level here in USA. Rajputs originate from Central Asia. This is also the origin of Jats. Historically Jatts were never great followers of Brahmins so they were left as outcasts into the Vaishya and shudra groups. This is because Jatts even before Islam and Sikhism, rejected leadership of Brahmin priests.

Also the word Jatt is older than the word Rajput. Jatts are a nation not just "farmers". Some scholars refer to Jatts as "degraded Rajputs" because the Brahmins didn't like them. Whatever the case, it is true that some Jatt clans are actually "equivalent" to Rajputs.

The first thing you want to do is forget everything you've learned in this respect. These western courses are just vehicles for pushing an orientalist agenda.

Jats have been patronised (in both senses of the word) because so many gave blind loyalty to the British. In return goray concocted a whole new identity for jats based on the most tenuous of evidence but which pandered to their ego - to keep them loyal and controllable. It worked a treat.

And frankly, I'm not remotely impressed by American qualifications (or most others), I've been university a few times now and I've worked as a teacher, so I know the ins and outs of the academic world. Personally, rather than qualifications I like to see if anyone claiming intelligence can firstly see through the propaganda of formally and widely accepted historical 'truths'. If they are unable to see through this, then their education is a failure in my eyes.

Im talking more about young women are more easily manipulated and led astray. They also are known to be bad at making choices when it comes to partner. So they lack intelligence in this department.

a lovely pair of eyes and a sweet smile seem to turn your heads ....we've had a guy who had been conned into giving shahada online by a girl online .... I think it is personal vanity and naivety that is the problem not the sex

No, men are just as bad at choosing partners as women. We are just so big-headed that we never realize that we are wrong.

Women will choose a partner that they think will be with them for a long time, to raise children. Why? Because after sex, women will be in a life-threatening scenario for 9 months. You might consider that as being easily manipulated.

Men are the ones who have no problem sleeping around. We are just as easily manipulated by women so that we can get sex.

So in the end, both genders are equally able to be manipulated.

All meat is allowed, in sikhism if its fit for human consumption its allowed because gurbani argues that even eating plants is a sin because you are taking life away. And Sikhi believes plants have souls too so all these veggies are basically killing also to sustain themselves. Recent studies have also confirmed that plants do have a sense of pain when they are cut even if they don't have a central nervous system.

Basics of Sikhi and this forum's Jagsaw Singh disagree with you.

The first thing you want to do is forget everything you've learned in this respect. These western courses are just vehicles for pushing an orientalist agenda.

Jats have been patronised (in both senses of the word) because so many gave blind loyalty to the British. In return goray concocted a whole new identity for jats based on the most tenuous of evidence but which pandered to their ego - to keep them loyal and controllable. It worked a treat.

And frankly, I'm not remotely impressed by American qualifications (or most others), I've been university a few times now and I've worked as a teacher, so I know the ins and outs of the academic world. Personally, rather than qualifications I like to see if anyone claiming intelligence can firstly see through the propaganda of formally and widely accepted historical 'truths'. If they are unable to see through this, then their education is a failure in my eyes.

Of course I know all that. I was just saying that Jatts and Rajputs do both originate from Central Asia.

Basics of Sikhi and this forum's Jagsaw Singh disagree with you.

Don't matter what they think and what I think. What guru thinks is more important. Basics of Sikhi have their interruption of Gurbani, others have their own and I have my own.

To me Guru Ji talks common sense and common sense is if you can eat plants which have souls too according to Sikhi then there shouldnt be a problem in you eating meat the sin does not lay in the body of what you consume the sin lays in the act of not remembering God is the sustainer and giving you sustenance. This is the message Gurbani is saying... but most are not intelligent enough to see that argument they rather have low IQ discussions about eating meat or not is sin or not when its totally irrelevant. Guru says eat what you like as long as you remember your creator who gave you that food in order for you to survive