Sikh Student In 90Mph Police Chase After Row With Family Over Muslim Girlfriend

mrggg123

It's funny how people say "Sikhism is about converts or brownie points" yet they then complain that there are 80-90 million punjabis who are Muslim and only 25-27 million who are Sikh.

Reason y there r more panjabi muslims than sikhs is coz e.panjab is under foreign and anti sikh occupation, and we have had 2 genocides in 70yrs. Pak panjab is for muslims, ruled by muslims and discriminates against non mulsims, end of!

Notice also, this puppy is genuinely loved up with his sulli. Usually when it is the other way round, Abdul sees the apnee as some plaything. Or passes her around to his mates/family..

Or converts her to attack our community.

When a <banned word filter activated> tells his family he's pulled a Sikh bird, the blokes probably snigger and give it some 'go on son!'.

Apnay on the other hand.....well you can read

Us Sikh men are some soft, cuddly mofos when it comes to outsiders (but inbetween ourselves we are pukkhay haram-zaday). lol

beter to show her real love then treat her like dirt how some pakis do

Reason y there r more panjabi muslims than sikhs is coz e.panjab is under foreign and anti sikh occupation, and we have had 2 genocides in 70yrs. Pak panjab is for muslims, ruled by muslims and discriminates against non mulsims, end of!

well said

Islam's time has come and gone on this earth, It's due time for Sikhi to take over.

Yea i read this the other day, i was waiting for some1 to post this up on here.

was on nihals show listen bak

About time our lads were chasing their girls. We need a huge increase of confident Sikh lads courting fit muslim girls for relationship and conversions to bring them out of the darkness of Islam.

It's a shame this guy had to be a m0ron about it, Sikh guys need to be encouraged to convert their muslim girlfriends to Sikhi and not be ashamed to bring them home if its a serious relationship.

dw brother this is beginning to happen i assure u

Yea i heard the show this morning. Rubbish baseless debate as usual. That don guy at the start is a complete fuddu, end of!! Gets no sympathy frm me.

lol I would kind of agree with u on that. Only thing i didnt like was the fact he read the kalma, he should never have done this ever. Also the guy thinks its ok to do interfaith marriages as he previously sed hes with a greek girl now.

I thought the debate was stupid. I think nihal needs to focus on sikh males marrying muslim girls. This is where the problems come as its always ok for a sikh girl to marry whoever, in particular muslim. But if its a sikh guy its so hard for him as muslim girls parents are ok for son to go around dating and marrying non muslims but daughters its difrnt kettle of fish.