Why Are There No Sikh Mps

joker

Respect to the IRA! They also very very nearly had saggy thatcher killed by a bomb in brighton in believe, but bachh gai Coz of her, a lot of us, workin class lot suffered n grew up with

No surrender to the IRA . where do these clowns come .Why do the moderates allow these detrimental comments. Great way to win British friend and hightlight our suffering, make as many enermy as possible.The IRA are terrorist.The land i live off, is the land i serve

Joker, Brits were in Panjab for a LONG time with no loyalty to the land. They just raped it and used the people for their own agenda and walked off when the going got tough - you remember don't you? That period when about a million of our lot were raped and murdered and made desolate. Ask your grandpa about it you've got a poor memory.

Joker, Brits were in Panjab for a LONG time with no loyalty to the land. They just raped it and used the people for their own agenda and walked off when the going got tough - you remember don't you? That period when about a million of our lot were raped and murdered and made desolate. Ask your grandpa about it you've got a poor memory.

if you dont like it here , you know where the door is.

. My grand dad said where the gora is in charge, everyone eats well.Even foodbank food is plentyful

Most of the racist skinheads of the 80s were children of irish immigrants .

if you dont like it here , you know where the door is.

. My grand dad said where the gora is in charge, everyone eats well.Even foodbank food is plentyful

Most of the racist skinheads of the 80s were children of irish immigrants .

Your grandpa sounds like one of those peasant bum lickers.

And I was in the heart of all that skin head ish growing up in East London. They were English through and through (undercover fags often as well). We broke them in my ends. Some are still around, humbled and cowed down.

You and your ilk can eff off, with your white masters. I'll be where I want, when I want and say what I feel like - especially to any white c**t and his he-b1tch like you.

My grand dad said where the gora is in charge, everyone eats well.Even foodbank food is plentyful

Really? Could u ask him to explain how roughly 2million bangali's were starved to death by the british for financial gains in 1943 in the bangali famine? Oh n lets not forget the irish potato famine which u very patheticly dodged in my previous bone crushing reply to u! Also regarding food banks, u can only use foodbanks 3 times in a certain period, where as guru nank dev jis unlimited free langar has been given to the world for past 500 yrs! Now the indigenous white ppl r using gurdwaras at record numbers in uk for langar, n they r most welcome.

Your grandpa sounds like one of those peasant bum lickers.

And I was in the heart of all that skin head ish growing up in East London. They were English through and through (undercover fags often as well). We broke them in my ends. Some are still around, humbled and cowed down.

You and your ilk can eff off, with your white masters. I'll be where I want, when I want and say what I feel like - especially to any white c**t and his he-b1tch like you.

brother i here ur anger but lets not go down to their level and abuse their race... there are plenty of good goreh as well who respect sikhs

Really? Could u ask him to explain how roughly 2million bangali's were starved to death by the british for financial gains in 1943 in the bangali famine? Oh n lets not forget the irish potato famine which u very patheticly dodged in my previous bone crushing reply to u! Also regarding food banks, u can only use foodbanks 3 times in a certain period, where as guru nank dev jis unlimited free langar has been given to the world for past 500 yrs! Now the indigenous white ppl r using gurdwaras at record numbers in uk for langar, n they r most welcome.

hahaha he's a joker the foodbanks are not plentiful I agree with you Veer ji that's why more people are relying on langar sewa throughout the country

Maybe they shy away from having to do things like stick their genitals in a dead pig - and other 'secretive' crap that appears to be required to get ahead in British politics?

Most people just like studying different things such as philanthropy or anthropology instead of politics.